Chapter eight Lee Soo Man's way to concour drunkness, my two little friends and a painful memory

living with the boys

 

I am seriously starting to wonder if these boys are sane!

So today I get home and see the entire place is a mess soju bottles everywhere, and a passed out super junior on the floor.
“Well this’ll be fun!” seeming as I can’t drink yet I won’t be joining them anytime soon. I start to pick up all the bottles of the floor when my phone starts to ring. Unknown number. Oh crap what if it’s someone from Vanuatu and I speak Korean again! Man I should get a phone for each language! ^^
“Yobeso, Alo, Hello?” I asked not sure what language to speak in.
“Uhh Anneyong? Is this Tai lee? This is Lee soo man. I just wanted to let you know that super junior has to be at a schedule in about three hours. So if you could tell them that would be nice. I couldn’t get a hold of them which was starting to worry me. Do you know if they have been drinking?”
“Oh, like you wouldn’t believe! There are thirty bottles of soju on the floor! I am surprised they are not dead! WAIT HANG ON A SEC… okay they are alive ALL IS GOOD! Anyway I don’t think they will be in any shape for a schedule today.”
“WELL THEY BETTER BE BECAUSE LEETEUK, SUNGMIN AND HEECHUL HAVE A BIG FILMING TODAY FOR STAR KING, SIWON HAS FILMING FOR POSEDION, EUNHYUK HAS DREAM TEAM AND KANGIN HAS FREAKING COMMUNITY SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!”
“community service?”
“Long story short. Kangin don’t like cats.”
“I’ll keep that in mind. Anyway what do you want me to do about these passed out ‘men’?”
“Go in the kitchen, in the second draw to the right there should be a packet of red pills give them to each member. Hopefully this’ll help. Oh, and don’t tell the public of this. It’s legal no need to worry just…frowned apon.”
“umm… okay so I got the pills just in their mouth?”
“Yep anyway I gotta go so just do that and tell them that they have schedules today arrasso?”
“Arrasso.”

And with that I rushed over to the kitchen and got out the pills. I grabbed them and ran over to the boys. But suddenly stopped. I looked at the two little figures sitting on my shoulders. One in an angle costume and the other in a devil costume.

“What are you doing? Going to give drugs to these idols? What kind of band mate is that?” the angle yelled.
“Yah don’t get involved you goody two shoes, lee soo man said that she had too!” the devil snapped back.
“But what if they are illegal!” The angle whined and pouted.
“He said that they weren’t! So calm down and let me win for once!”
“Yes, but he also said that they were frowned upon.”
“Yeah well so is sneaking out of your house at 11pm to go to a wild party then saying you’re too sick to go to school the next day so you are all alone at home then you go out shopping but she did that!”
“She is NOT giving unknown DRUGS to idols! What I she gets caught!? What if she gets in trouble what i-”
“CALM DOWN OKAY IF SHE DOES SHE CAN JUST SAY THAT LEE SOO MAN ORDERED HER TO AND THAT HE ASSURED HER THAT THEY WERE NOT HARMFUL! SHE WOULDN’T BE LYING!” the little devil yelled.
“UGH I hate you two so much. Angle I’m taking devils side on this but if I get in trouble I’ll tell the truth now can you two leave my shoulders are starting to hurt!” I wined at the two mini figures.
and with that they poofed into thin air. I went over to them and plucked a tablet into their mouthes and they immediately woke up. Still a little tipsy but I’m sure a shower some coffee and a good slap would fix that…
“OKAY GUYS NOW COME ON! YOU GUYS HAVE SCHEDUELS LIKE NOW! ALL OF YOU INTO THE BATHROOMS NOW! I’LL MAKE YOU SOME COFFE AND ON THE WAY OUT YOU ALL GET A GOOD SLAP BECAUSE YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO GET DRUNK ON A SCHEDUELED DAY!” I screamed. Shoving them into the bathrooms. I ran to the kitchen put the pills away and brewed up some coffee.
“can’t BELIEVE how stupid…arogent…idiotic…who drinks soju on a Wednesday anyway?...” I mumbled on and on. Then I heard someone disturbing my train of thoughts.
“What type of coffee you got?” I heard Siwon ask. I looked up she saw him standing there shirtless. CRAP GOTTA LOOK DOWN AT COFFEE BEFORE I STARE AT HIS ABS! I instructed myself. I just looked down and said.
“Straight black to help you guys feel better! Not any fancy stuff because you guys don’t deserve it.” I answered.
“ I understand… your mad aren’t you?”
“NAH DUH! Why would you guys go get drunk! Didn’t you know that you had scheduels today!” I snapped.
“Actually no we didn’t. Lee Soo Man doesn’t usually tell us until the last minuit. That is why there is those pills to help us. Anyway thanks for the coffe I’m gonna get dressed and then you can slap me on my way out.” he smirked and walked off. Thank goodness he left when he did otherwise i woulda feintes because of his CHOCOLATE ABS!
“Phew that was close…” I mumbled.
“What was?” Kyu asked going to the fridge to drink out of the milk carton.
“Oh, I just about to spill the water everywhere.” I lied. Swag Tai, swag. I poured 15 cups of coffee and one for myself. When they all had come out and had finished their coffee I ran to the door befor they could escape.
“Now you should know that the best thing to wake up is a slap right?” I asked. The all sadly nodded.
“Calm down I’m not going to slap hard! Then I’d get anti-fans or something!” I joked they all looked slightly relieved. But you weren’t letting them off that easy.
“Okay let’s get started!” I exclaimed happily.
“Teukie omo you have competition for the title Umma!” I heard one of them exclaim. I just sent playful daggers at Leeteuk hyung (Oppa?) then we all started laughing.
“Miahne I just miss my little sister I always had to act like this whenever her bass boyfriend got her drunk.” Their faces looked a bit confusing.
“How old was she?” Eunhyuk asked. My face fell as I remembered how old she WAS until she got killed by that stupid boy.
“She WAS 15.” I answered sadly.
“Was?” he asked.
“Was. She…died a few months ago.” I said feeling my eyes fill up with tear. I wouldn’t let them fall though. Suddenly memories came flooding into my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Unnie why don’t you like my boyfriend?” My little sister Jorja asked.
“He’s not good for you! You have been drunk too many times because of him! I don’t even WAN’T to know the other things he’s done to you. Please Jorja break up with him. For unnie?” I begged.
“But I love him.” She whispered.
“Trust me you don’t love him you’re just into his bad boy image! You died your hair black and you keep wearing all of these goth/punk clothes! I miss my little sister!” I begged. I really didn’t want her to go out with him. Mainly because I’ve seen him cheat on her, get her drunk and not ONCE tell her that he loves her.
“Unnie! Please! I love him and he loves-”
“Other girls. Look Jorja, I’ve seen it with my own eyes. You think you’re the only girl in his bad boy heart? He’s kissed other girls before. I’m really sorry.” Tears were falling out of her eyes. I tried to hug her but she pushed me away.
“NO! HE DOES LOVE ME YOUR LYING UNNIE! WHY DO YOU LIE UNNIE!” she screamed I just sat there sad. She got up and ran outside. There was a screech and a scream. I ran outside to see Jorja lying on them ground blood oozing out of her skull. I ran over to her. I cradled her in my arms. Knowing she wouldn’t make it, she had already lost too much blood.
“Jora? JORJA! PLEASE I’M SORRY I’M SO SORRY SARANGHAEYO JORJA!”I screamed as tears were flowing out of my eyes. It was the first time I had cried in three years. But I just let the tears fall. I looked up to see who had hit her but when I looked up I couldn’t believe what I saw. It was HIM her BOYFRIEND with ANOTHER girl clung to his arm they both looked so shocked. I rested her head and got out my hone I called the ambulance. Once I was done I looked at him. Only to see him kissing the other girl. My face went red with anger! That SOB how could he kiss another girl two miniuts after killing his GIRLFRIEND! At that moment I lost it. I threw that off of him and punched him in the face.
“You killed my sister your GIRLFRIEND! And then you go off and on ANOTHER girls mouth! You are a monster with no heart!” the girl who he had been previously been kissing looked furious she pushe past me and slapped him across the face and kicked him in the nutcracker.
“GIRLFRIEND? SO I WAS THE OTHER GIRL NOW WAS I? UGH! I HATE YOU! Miahne unnie I really didn’t know I feel extremely sorry for your loss…” she said then walked away, crying. I was so pissed! This boy sure had some nerve. That’s when the ambulance had gotten there. I rode with her the entire way to the hospital they covered her lifeless body and called my parents…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Tai? HELLO TAI!!!!!!!!!!!” Eunhyuk screamed
“HUH?” I mumbled I felt my check they were a bit wet hopefully they didn’t notice.
“Are you okay you were crying?” Crap.
“Oh, yeah I’m fine now you guys go your already late.” I said and ushered them outside so I could cry out my feelings in peace...

 

SHE LIVES! SORRY ABOUT THE LACK OF UPDATES BUT SCHOOL IS A BUMNUT! (well that and i've been OBSESSED with STEP by KARA and i FINALLY found someone at my school who also likes K-pop of cource shes not as...interested... as me but still.) HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE MORE UPDATES SOON ANYWAY HAVE A GREAT DAY! sorry but i feel as though it's only fair i tell you. Lately i've been getting bullied more than usuall so if my next chappies arn't as bright and happy as usual it's not ALL my fault. ANYWAY...

SARANGHAEYO
LIZZY