Chapter thirteen busted?

living with the boys

 SiwonPOV
I had just finished my filming when I got a call form Tai.
“Hello! This is Siwon!” I exclaimed in english. Yes, I did try to learn English. I already knew a bit but I’m really trying to now… I don’t know why but I get this sudden urge to learn English so I can talk to him.
“Oh, hello Siwon it’s Tai here. How are you?”
“Good. You?”
“UGH! Not so good. As it turns out Saora and Kyuhyun are now going out after knowing eachother for what 8hours? I’m so frustrated! Anyway are you busy right now I need to talk to someone.” She said. I was thankfull that she was talking on the phone because I had a look plasterd on my face saying what-the--are-you-saying-you-crazy-woman-make-me-a-sammich.  It was like she knew what I ment and repeated it in Korean.
“Miahne for not knowing enough English like Kibum or Henry.”
“What? Don’t feel sorry I mean SHEESH it’s nothing. Anyway… you want to learn English?” She asked.
“Huh? Oh yes I do. It’s kinda fascinating. I know a bit but I want to improve my skills so I can do better in my-my job.” I said. Well, that was sort of a lie. I don’t even think it made sense… “I know a bit but I want to improve my skills so I can do better in my-my job?” what the ? Why am I not able to string my words together? GRRRR.
“Hmmm… is that so? Well Korean isn’t my first language… I can help you with English the same way I learnt Korean. That is if you want some help.” He offered.
“Neh. Question. How DID you do it?”
“Well apart from living in the place. I listened to songs in other languages and watched funny television shows and cool movies. I’d have the subtitles on some of the times. It is more interesting then reading and writing all the time. It makes more of an impression in your mind.” He explained.
“Ahh~ that sounds great. Can we start sometime soon?”
“Yeah sure! How about you get the rest of Super Junior and meet me at the dorm? I think I have a movie that’ll get all of you guys happy. It’s in English but I’ll put in subtitles.”
“Can’t. The others have scheduels but I’m free. How about you and I watch it. What’s it called anyway?”
“Friday the 13th. It’s a horror movie.”
“I think I heaerd of that. But wait isn’t that like R?”
“Yeah, so what? I’ve seen it athousand time if your wondering if I’m going to get scared. Ha!”
“No it’s just that your not legal to watch it.”
“Hey all you gotta do is bribe the man at the movies and your good dude.” I couldn’t believe him! I mean realy? Bribr the man at the movies? WTF?
“Umm okay? So I’ll be at the dorm soon okay?”
“Arrasso! Bye I’ll go and find it.”
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Tai POV
Yay get to watch Friday the 13th. JASON FTW! Suddenly my phone rang.
“Yobesso?”
“Hi Teagon. Do I told you that I decided that if you last the week you can tell two people. Buuuuut I’m not too sure about that.” Soo Man said.
“Ahh. That’s okay. But may I ask why?” I said in my normal voice.
“Well I’m not too sure abouot the great amount of trust you should have in them.”
“I understand.”
“Well you must tell me who you would chose now.”
“I’m not sure mayb-” I stated but the yeling voice of Siwon had startled me.
“WHOA WHO IS THAT? WHY IS THER A GIRL HERE I THOUGHT TAI WAS ALONE!!!!!” His voice boomed.
“Ahh sorry Soo Man I have to go.” I said then quickly hung up.
“Ahh Sorry hyung that was me.” I said
“oh. Okay? Why did you sound like a girl? And why were you talking to Soo Man?” he asked. I’m screwed.
"Ahhh... it was nothing..."
"Really Because if i didn't know better i would think you were a girl."
"I-"
"And come to think of it. you have called Saora NOONA a Unni quite a bit. Tai is there something i should know." he asked cocking a Shibrow.
"Uhhh... No! Now let's watch this move arrasso." i hurridly said thanking shisus for allowing me not to stutter. i put in the movie and started to watch. i hope that he wont find out or else i'm screwed.

Siwon POV
Okay so something is up. I have to find out!