chapter fourteen scary movie with siwon

living with the boys

 

As we were watching Friday the 13th Siwon was biting his nails while I was laughing my off. We were up to the bit where Jason kills the Asian when someone behing us yelled, “IT’S BECAUSE HE’S ASIAN ISN’T IT!?”
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed. I turned around holding my chest to see a mad Leeteuk Hyung. “Leeteuk! What was that for?” I screamed at him.
“Sorry I just got in. So what are we watching?” he casually said going over to the CD case and read it.
“It’s in freaking English? Waeyo?” he whined.
“Oh sheesh calm the farm it’s to help Siwon hyung learn English better and trust me there is more screaming and sound effects than actual talking.” I explained. He came and sat down next to us but I never let my eyes move from the TV…then the awkward scene came on.
“Uh….what is this rated by the way?” Leeteuk questioned, eyes widening at the scene before him.
“R why?” I answered.
“R? YOU ARE ONLY 17 YOU ARE NOT ALD ENOUGH TO WATCH THIS! SIWON YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RESPONSIBLE! WHY ARE YOU LETTING A 17 YEAR OLD GIR-”
“Shuttit hyung this looks interesting!” We both said shutting him up. He just sat there, flabbergasted.
“Nope! You are not watching this in the Super junior Dorm!” he shouted.
“Fine then we’ll go to Saora Noonas apartment and watch it there!” I retorted. Getting the dvd and Siwon.

AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE WALKING BACK HOME

Siwon was looking around every five seconds to make sure that Jason wasn’t gonna kill him. While I just sat there and laughed at him.
“Yah! Stop being such a scardy cat would ya? I thought you were supposed to be a man! Not a little girl! I’m 17! That is nothing! I’’m two years younger than the age for it! You’re OVER the age limit! Get a hold of yourself!” I yelled at him.
“B-but w-what if Jason kills me?” he whimpered… I gave him a are-you-freaking-kidding-me-i-just-told-you-he-wasn’t-gonna-kill-you look (it’s a new look)
“Fine…” he grumbled.

When we got back we saw a furious Leeteuk waiting or us.
“Oh crap…” I cursed.
“And what time is this?” he snapped. I looked at my watch 8:30.
“8:30? Why? Oh no don’t tell me that I have a curfue? Oh no! well I’d probably brake it anyway UMMA” I retorted. Man when did this sudden attitude get it me?
“No it’s not that but a)check your attitude and b) WHY ARE ALL YOUR MOVIES R RATED?” he screamed.
“Oww… not so loud next time. I’m pretty sure I need ears… anyway… I got them from over sees. What’s the problem… you can borrow them if you want…”
“YOU ARE FREAKING 16 ACCORDING TO THESE”(international age) “WHY ON EARTH DO YOU OWN THESE?”
“WHO ARE YOU MY UMMA? WELL I’LL LET YOU KNOW THIS MY UMMA HAS CANCER! NOT EVEN MY DAD KNOWS! SHE’S HIDING IT FROM THE WORLD EXCEPT ME! SO DON’T YOU DARE PUSH ME AROUND! MY FREAKING SISTER WHO I LOVED SO MYCH DIED THIS YEAR! HER BOYFRIEND HIT HIM WITH A MOTORBIKE WITH ANOTHER GIRL WITH HIM AND DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HE DID AFTERWOODS? MADE OUT WITH SOME OTHER CHICK!!!!!”I screamed at the top of my lungs. It felt so good to let that all off my chest. I could feel my cheecks wet. I couldn’t let them se me cry so I dashed out and ran. I didn’t know where but I let me feet take me where they please. To my surrise I ended up at…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An elderly home?