chapter 16

living with the boys

 

Leeteuk POV
Ahhh ! Why did I yell at him! What good did that accomplish? None! You are a terrible leader! You are supposed to be the angel the Umma! You are a terrible Hyung!

Heechul POV

I was trying to get Heebum to take a bath when I heard Leeteuk Hyung cursing to himself. Usually when this happens he has made a big mistake. So I just forgot about Heebum (GASP!) and went to go and find hyung.
“Hyung? What’s wrong?” I asked.
“I got mad at Tai and he ran away…”
“Why’d you get mad?”
“He was watching an inappropriate movie.”
“Like ? Dude he’s a teenager what do you expect?”
“No it wasn’t anything like THAT! But it did have that in it… he was watching ‘Friday the 23th” it’s an R rated horror movie. He’s only 16 years old! Well according to those standards”( A/N OKAY SO IT’S PROBABLY GETTING CONFUSING RIGHT NOW… SO SHE IS 17,KOREAN AGE, BUT WHEN THEY SAY 216 THEY MEAN INTERNATIONAL AGE. AND THEY ARE PROBABLY USING IT FOR AN AGE RATING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT)
“Seriously that’s it?”
“No I got mad at him before so he took Siwon-sii to Saoras place to watch it. When he came back it was late. I got really mad and felt like a bag hyung.”
“that’s it? Well why aren’t you looking for him?”
“no it’s not all. When he was yelling at me he had told me some thing about her past which made me feel very sad. His mother has cancer and her little sister died with a cheating boyfriend!”
“Well find him and apologise!”
“I don’t know where to look…”
“You are seriously hopeless hyung. Call Saora!” and he did that. But she hadn’t heard of anything.
“Helpful…” Hyung murmered as he got his coat and walked out of the door.
“Going to find him?” he just nodded I went after him and set off in the opposite direction.

After two hours of searching for him I stopped by the han river. Hmmmm when I’m sad I go here. Let’s have a look around… who’s around at this time? (btw it’s like midnight) …, , druggo, drunken-bum-bout-to-jump-off-bride,slu- wait a second THAT’S TAI! I ran over to where the so called ‘drunken bum’ was and pulled him back from across the chest…wait a second that is squishy…
“LEE TAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING? AND WHY DO YOU SMELL SO STRONGLY OF SOJU?” I yelled but he had fainted. I calle Leeteuk and informed him everything…well except that awkward squishiness…that was just weird… Tai looked like such an angel when he was sleep-YAH! WHAT AM I SAYING?! HE’S LIKE UNDERAGE! PLUS A DUDE! God why am I getting such feelings?

When I brought him back he was mumbling things in some weird language.. god what is with him and his multi linguistic skills? The only thing I could make out was “Please don’t leave me… I love you… I’ve never loved a guy as much as you…” WHOAH! He’s gay????

Leeteuk POv

When Heechul had brought Tai back he laid him down on his bed.
“Oh god why does he reek of alchacole? (A/N LOL CAN’T SPELL THAT NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TRYL)”
“He was drinking…” heechul replied simply.
“At 17? I feel terrible now… he’s done so much and he’s gonna debut soon… if he can’t sustain himself we can’t let him debut… I guess I’ll have to tell him sometime soon.”
Leeteuk said…

He was right. I was starting to wonder myself…Would Tai ever Debut?

A/N SORRY ABOUT THE LENGTH BUT I'M HAVING WRITERS BLOCK AT THE MOMENT (great timing right? school just finished  today) I WILL TRY TO GET OVER IT! JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW THE STORY WILL BE ENDING SOON AS I'M NOT REALLY SURE HOW I WAN'T IT TO FINISH... I'M GOING TO MAKE A SEQUEL THOUGH AND MAYBE A SIDE STORY FOR SAORA AND KYUHYUN? ALSO YES I KNOW SIWON KNOWS SOME ENGLISH BUT IM THE AUTHOR AND IM GOING TO PRETEND THAT HE CAN'T SPEAK MUCH

SARANGHAE<3