okay so this is sorta a crappy chappy but it is just to explain the plan

living with the boys

 

“Okay so this is the plan. You are Tai’s noona-“
“No, because what if they want to meet her again while I’m there?”
“then we’ll just say that she moved to…uhhh… Vanutu or something…”
“one it’s VanuAtu and second my sister is DEAD! And they know that.”
“Well you got a better idea?”
“What about… I am a childhood friend of yours who happens to look like you band member. And I will use my feminine voice so they won’t know it’s me. Besides do I really look like a boy now that I’ve unbandaged myself so I’m ot flat as a board?”
*Heechul thought *(good point now that she looks like a girl she is totally cute. Plus she has filled out in those required areas… AHHHH Y HEECHUL! SHES 17  AND YOU ARE 28 STOP THINKING THESE THINGS!)
“Yah! My eyes are up here you y Hyung.”
“Hyung?”
“Well what else am I going to call you? If I start calling you oppa then I might accidentally call you that infront of someone else!”
“Touche.”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOOSHY~!”
“WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?”
“nothing…~”
“anyway so you are a childhood friend who is 21 years old an-“
“21? Why can’t I be 17 still?”
“Because I’ll look like a e!”
“You might as well be!”
“SHUTTUP!”
“DON’T YELL AT ME YOU Y HYUNG! YOU ARE TAKING A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL TO A FANCY BALL WHEN YOU ARE 11 YEARS OLDER THEN ME! HOW IS THAT NOT WRONG!ohhh that’s why I have to be older…”
“Oh really? I never knew! I was just saying to do that because I FELT LIKE IT!”
“Don’t yell at me or I will kick you in the balls so hard they’ll fall off!”
“YAH! NOT LITTLE HEECHUL! HE’S BEEN WITH ME FOR 28 YEARS!”
“WELL HE WON’T MAKE IT TO SEE ANOTHER DAY IF YOU YELL AT ME!”
“SORRY!”
“DON’T YELL!”
“Sorry…”
“Now that’s better. So I will be 21 years old. We are only going as friends to this ball. We met because I was bullied as a child and you helped me through that. I ws 4 when you found me being abused by my parents and you helped me by putting my parents in jail. I lived by myself since then but you helped me through so much. Yes I know a beautiful story okay? I am a novelist in training and I make up weird stories.”
“Ummmm…. Okay? I was just gonna say that we were childhood friends and I needed a date but you way sounds cool too.”
“Wait whats your name?”
“Tai you know that.”
“Not that one you . Your one for tonight?”
“A) do NOT call me a if you want to be able to have kids. And B) My name for tonight will be Katrina.”
“Gottit. So now what?”
“I don’t know it’s you ball type ting not mine.”
“Sheesh bossy.”
~Glare~
“Sorry sorry.”
“Oh you better be or else I’ll kill your little friend.”
“Oh look at the time we better go.”
“heheh ^-^ hey heechul-sii?”
“Yep”
“Can I drink at this party sinse I’m 21?”
“HELL NO! NOT AFTER SEEING THAT DISTURBING SIGHT THE DAY AFTERWARDS NO YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING DRUNK!”
“Hey the only reason you saw THAT was because I was paralized because of my grandummas death and happened to be . Which surprises me how neither of us are awkward about it.”
“You know that’s just gonna make things awkward right?”
“Sorta realised but who cares? I only see you as a big brother I never had.”
“Same here…well except you’re a girl…ish”

*heechul thoughts*( if only you knew how I felt about you. This entire trip and you haven’t noticed were still holding hands… evil chullie)
*Teagon thouhgts*(does he really think that I don’t know were still holding hands? I kinda like holding his hand…)