i'm going to be honest i don't even recall what chapter this is...

living with the boys

 

Heechul Pov

Leeteuk started to take his clothes off.
“Whoah! Hyung what are you DOING?” Tai screamed. Suddenly he was awake.
“Calm down Dongsang I just need to change you out of those clothes or you’ll catch a cold.”
“I can do it myself.” He said and shoved us out of his room.
“He’s hiding something.” We both said.

Tai’s POV
OHMYGODWITHAFISHONDRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so close! OW my head…
my stomache feels weird… oh god. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I can’t believe how drunk I was last night. Grandumma… how could she go…

After two hours of throwing up and power napping I walked out of the bathroom and went to get dressed into my clothes thankful that Donghae wasn’t here today…because I was just so sad that I was just laying ther on the floor… how could nobody tell me…
“Tai? You there? Look, I’m sorry about yelling at you but don’t go getting yourself drunk… I won’t tell SM but if you do something like that again I’m afraid I’ll have to  tell him. And I’m not sure how long you will last in SM after that…” I heard Leeteuk’s voice say. I didn’t answer I was to sad to answer… all I heard was his footsteps fading. I lost count of how many hourse had passed before I heard someone return again.
“Look, Tai you can’t hide in there forever. If you don’t want to talk about it but something must’ve happened yesterday. But you gotta come out. I mean like now because if you want to debut you have to practice. So get yourself out here or I’m coming in.” Heechul threatned. At first I was about to actually move and get changed but then I remembered the door’s locked.
“good luck getting in the doors locked.” I said. I could tell that he was getting mad so I quickly added. “Look, something bad did happen yesterday and I can’t really talk about it. So give me like two hours to calm down. Please?” I begged.t still not moving.
“TWO HOURS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? IT’S 8:30 PM! IF I WAIT TWO HOURS IT’LL BE TO LATE FOR YOU!” he said and started kicking down my door. I tried to move but my body just wouldn’t. well there goes my secret…  he had almost hit down the door when I heard Leeteuk yell out that the thers were leaving. Well atleast not everybody will see. But I can’t believe that I’m letting my secret out this easily. But my body wouldn’t move. Why wouldn’t my body move? It was like I was paralized… OH CRAP! Not again!

FLASHBACK the day after my sister’s death.

“UMMA HELP ME MY BODY WON’T MOVE! I’M TRYING TO BUT MY BODY WON’T MOVE HELP HELP!” I screamed from my bed. Just the night before my sister had died and it was like the pain and shock was making me not move.  Mum had rushed me to the hospital but the doctors couldn’t find anything wrong with me. But everytime that something shockingly bad happens I get paralized.

FLASHBACK

“PLEASE DO NOT COME IN!” I screamed. I just had to wait for a while and I would be able to move enough to get my injections. Then I’d be able to move freely. But unfortunately, he got into my room…

Heechul POV
Yes got the door down now gotta get that boy out and teach him a lesson or two.. I walked iinto his room to see…

Him , lying on the floor…AS A GIRL!. WHAT THE !!!!!

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” we both screamed. I covered my eyes while she just layed there. Why wasn’t she covering herself..himself…itself.
“YAH! WHAT IS GOING ON! WHY ARE YOU A GIRL!?” I screamed. She just sighed.
“Look, just go into my luggage and get one of the syringed please. Then you need to jab it in my thing… sorry about this but I’m sorta paralized… just put a blanket on my body please Heechul if you don’t then…it’ll tae hours for me to move again.” She explained… all I could do was obey. Somehow feeling as though I have to help her in anyway possible. It was awkward to put the blanket on he though… she’s like underage… anyway when I saw the syringe my mind automatically kicked in.
“YOU DO DRUGS? OH HELL NO!” I screamed
“No it’s a medicine that will help me move again…” so I jabbed it in and she jolted upright suddenly covering herself like her life depend on it.
“So, care to explain why I shouldn’t tell SM right away that you are a girl.”
“He knows actually but please I beg of you PLEASE don’t tell him.” She said. She actually sounded like a girl. WOW
“Why not?”
“Because…” and she explained the entire story. From the auditioning to the acting to her grandumma yesterday. My mind went so shocked. She went through all of that in under a week? This poor girl. I enveloped her in a hug. But then awkwardly pulled away realising she hap nothing on except a blanket.
“uhhhh… how about you get dressed then we’ll talk later okay?” she just nodded her head and got dressed…RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!
“DUDE! I’M RIGHT HERE!”I screamed.
“Well, if you don’t recall you did just see me like half a minuit ago.” She simply replied.
“Anyway so please you not going to tell anybody right?” she pleaded. She looked so vulnerable… I felt so sorry. She actually let herself look girly like this. I couldn’t say no.
“I promise.”
“THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!”She screamed. Jumping on me and threw her arms around my neck. I was stunned but threw me arms around her slender waist. We sat there for a while this wasn’t right. She was underaged. But my heart was still beating twice as fast as before. I pryed her hands off of me and stodd up to leave. I couldn’t control myself. I don’t know what I could’ve done. Having such a tight schedule doesn’t allow tie for such things as love…

Tai POV

UGH so the secret’s out… I hope he can keep it… I don’t know hy I hugged him. I was just happy I guess? But why did my heart beat faster and I want to continue hugging him?
maybe I should call Saora and she can help me out. she’s an expert at this. I doubt she’ll be free though she’s always with her gamer boyfriend now-a-days.

Next thing I knew she was answering the phone.

Saroa Tai kyuhyun
“Yobeso?”
“You alone? We need to talk.”
“NOOOO YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED ME!” I heard from the background.
“CHO KYUHYUN QUIETEN DOWN I’M TRYING TO USE THE PHONE!” she shouted.
“So your not alone?”
“Nope why?”
“Heechul knows.”
“Kyuhyun sweetie I’ll do anything you want if you go home for a bit.”
“Anything? You mean even se-”
“Anything!”
“Kay I’ll be back later”
“I don’t even want to know…”
“haha probably not. Anyway come over here and we’ll talk.”

So I headed over to her house passing a smirking Kyuhyun walking back rather happily. I didn’t even want to know what that guy had planned for my Unnie.
“Kyuhyun hyung if you dare hurt Noona I will end you!” I said and walked to Unnies apartment.