chapter twelve Tai's inner rambling

living with the boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```Author here!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay so firstly sorry for not updating lately but i have so many assignments it's crazy! so tomorrow i have 5 due then next week i have three due and my performance of grease lightning is on this weekend...hehehe i get to scream my arse off... so thats most of my assignments out of the way! hopefully i will get up some more updates soon. anyway....here we go! 

 

Chapter twelve: Tai’s inner mind rambling
Tai POV

I had finished helping Saora into her apartment and had gone to the dorms again.
how many days has it been? How many days left? It’s been four days. I only have to put up with nobody knowing for three days! Then hopefully leesooman will let me tell at least Leeteuk. Or Donghae… it might help if he knew… ah well he’ll find out eventually… If I could tell somebody who WOULD I tell? It’d probably have to be a hyung… one of the older boys at least…to be honest none of them deserve the name they are all to childish…^^ Probably Leeteuk… maybe Donghae…even though he isn’t one of the oldest ones he is my roommate and will have to find out one way or another… maybe heechul? If anything he’s cute. He seems a it diva ish though. What about Siwon? He seems the most responsible… okay so  by my little list I have here age doesn’t matter anymore… Siwon has this father like aura with him…not to mention his ABS! oh dear LAWD they were something to look at. But really would LSM even LET me tell one of them? I mean I don’t even know how trustworthy they are… now teagon think if you got to chose one member it would be the one you like the most and the one you trust… I’d probably have to say I trust Siwon or Donghae the most. And the one who’s nice to me… NOT SUNGMIN! Leeteuk seems nice… I don’t really know much about them now do i? hmmm.. I’ll have to get to know them a bit better or I won’t ever debut with them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHOR HERE!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry about the length but as you know havent had time! just wanted to make sure you all knew i existed! bye!