Chapter nine an old friend arrives

living with the boys

 

Right now I just need a friend. A friend who will never stab me in the back and one who I can rely on. Tear were spilling out of my eyes as I scrolled down my phone.
“Where is she?” I mumbled as I found her name. Saora Hejisen my akatsuki friend. I gave her a quick ring.
“Hellooooo?~” she sang into the phone. Oh my little ninja!
“H-Hello? Saora? Is that you?” I asked into the phone. My voice sounded a little shaky from the harsh memory.
“Neh. Teagon? Is that you? What’s wrong?” of course she knew something was wrong! Even though I say Casey or maybe Bethany are my best friends but really Saora was my absolute BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD! When we were having a holiday in Japan for two months my sister got separated from my family. I was so scared. But thankfully two hours later Saora Unnie had helped her find us. As a thankyou we took her out for dinner. Her and I had become good friends and saw eachother almost every day until I had to leave. But when I had gotten home I had kept in touch. She had come and visited us a few times when I was living in Australia. She was always there for me and my family. I just really wanted her to see me right now.
“I know this is gonna sound weird but- ” I started but a voice over an intercom was heard.
“Last call for flight 12 to Korea.” The lady said then repeated it a couple of times in other languages.
“Unnie? Why are you at an airport?” I asked.
“Umm well it was gonna be a surprise but I’m popping into korea for a couple of years to finish my studies and learn the language better! Surprise!” she exclaimed.
“Unnie! ARE YOU SERIOUS! I WAS LITTERALLY JUST GONNA ASK YOU IF I COULD MAYBE PAY FOR YOU TO COME TO KOREA! OKAY SO I WILL BE AT THE AIRPORT WHEN YOUR PLANE ARRIVES I PROMISE THEN YOU ARE STAYING AT A HOTEL NEAR ME OKAY!” I yelled into the receiver.
“Why can’t I just stay at your house?” she asked. Crap I forgot to tell her about super junior! She LOVES super junior. She was gonna flip when I told her that I was living with them…especially Kyuhyun…
“All will be revialed when you get here arrasso?”
“Arrasso. Anyway gotta go Anneyong!” then there was a dial tone.

AT AIRPORT 5 MINUITS BEFORE LANDING
as I Pulled into the airport I didn’t know how I was gonna tell her? Maybe just say ‘oh hey my best friend in the world. I gorgot to tell you that one day my mum came in gave me a poster to sign up for my favourite boy band in the world. When I got there the girl there tried to flirt with me so I told her I was a girl as she was all oh well thins is awkward… so when I got there the guy thought I was a guy too! So when I told him I was a girl he said no so now I’m pretending to be a boy and I now have to pretend that I don’t care for anybody in Super Junior when in reality I think I’m going to explde everytime I see them. Oh and did I mention I gave them drugs?’ … yeah I’m sure she’d understand…

I was chuckling away at all the interesting ways I’d tell her when I saw a black cloak with red clouds. I dropped all my thoughts and tried to find that cloak… that cloak only meant one thing. Saora was here. When I couldn’t see it anymore I just sat there and waited for her to find me.

“Well, it’s been a while miss lee teagon!” I heard a female voice whisper in my ear as I turned around to see my best friend look at me.
“YAH! Don’t sneak up on me like that!” I screamed. It was just like her to pop up like a ninja…
“ANYWAY! HOW ARE YOU MY LITTLE DONSANG! HOW IS LIFE?AND HOW IS MY LITTLE BABY SUKERA?” she screamed wrapping her arms around me. She smiled so big that it covered her whole face. I knew she was really happy because she doesn’t smile often. Only when she genially means it. This made me smile.
“Sukera is fine she just had puppies. I’m excellent! Actually there is something I gotta tell you.. I hope you won’t be angry at me for not elling you but it’s kinda meant to be a secret so yeah…”
I walked her to my car and told her the whole story.
“You know what that makes me think of?” she asked
“Let me guess. It reminds you of how ninjalike we are and how AWESOME it is that your gonna be in korea so I can have someone SANE to talk to?” I replies snarkly.
“…maybe…” she murmered. I just laughed at her silliness. I pulled into the dorms.
“So is this where your staying?” I just nodded
“Do you want to stay for a bit? I don’t think the others will be home for a while…” I said looking at my watch.
“Sure! Maybe I’ll even meet them…”she said.
“Uhhh…maybe but ONLY if you promise to behave and not go all spastic! Promise?”
“PROMISE!”

We spent ages just talking. We hadn’t talked in ages. I was telling her about how I was thinking of my sister when I realised that I hadn’t told her yet. While I was explaining she hugged my and tried comforting me. I realised for the first time she was still wearing her akatsuki cloak(http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=akatsuki+cloak&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1C1CHKB_enAU416AU416&biw=1366&bih=635&tbm=isch&tbnid=vCOkFwZfyhXVfM:&imgrefurl=http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/26988516/melbourne-anime-festival-2009%3Fpage%3D1&docid=Wh-Uj-9c9tjWFM&imgurl=http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2612/akatsukicoattb8.jpg&w=358&h=375&ei=_fOnTsy0EOH3mAWvptWjDw&zoom=1) I let out a soft chuckle at the thought of wear mine was. I hadn’t worn it since…japan…
“What’s so funny?” she asked. She cocked an eyebrow at me only making me chuckle even more.
“N-nothing it’s just that your STILL wearing your cloak. Do you want to take it off?” I asked. She just nodded. She peeled off the floor length cloak and fling it to the ground. She was wearing a strapless black dress that reached the floor with fingerless elbow length lacy gloves. She always wore stuff like this with ballet flats whenever she wasn’t planning on being an awesome ninja skilled akatsuki friend! Saora was so beautiful. I had always envied her for her looks.
“Hehe your so pretty!” I exclaimed. She just rolled her eyes at me lightly slapping my shoulder.
“Hey so are you…well actually your pretty…handsom since you gotta be a boy for quite some time. I feel so sorry for my little dongsang.” She said and gave me a hug. Just then we heard some wolf whistles and some ‘go get her!’s and some ‘who is this Tai? Wow she’s way too pretty for you!’ and even a ‘ WTF IS THIS TOTALLY AWESOME AKATSUKI CLOAK DOING ON THE FLOOR!’ I pulled away from Unnie and answered simply.
“Uhh guys no it’s not like that at all! Un-Noona here is just a friend! We met in Japan when she helped my little sister find us when she got separated from the rest of us! She called me and said she was dropping in for a couple of years to finish her studies so I invited her over to catch up!” I explained.

Kyuhyun POV

Wow. Like REALLY wow. When I had walked into the room and I had seen Tai hugging a girl I was all ‘WHOA THERE IS A HOT GIRL IN THE DORM!” but then I realised how BEAUTIFUL this girl looked. She looked so mysterious and graceful.( http://fallforward.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/violin-shadow-princess.jpg) my mouth got really dry until I had seen the almost perfect condition akatsuki cloak on the ground I picked it up and yelled. “WTF IS THIS TOTALLY AWESOME AKATSUKI CLOAK DOING ON THE FLOOR!” she slightly blushed and Tai started explaining how they wern’t doing anything. SCORE! That means I have a chance to get to know her better without Tai and her being an ‘item’ getting in the way! I couldn’t stop staring at her beauty.

We had all gotten to know each other. She was 17 years(international) the sang, danced, played the cello and played the violin. She spoke English Korean and Japanese. As soon as henry hears violin and English he got super hypo asking her all this stuff in English about violins and cellos. I just rolled my eyes at him. It turns out the akatsuki coat was hers I was so grateful because that means she likes anime…either that or she has weird fashion taste. She LOVES naruto which means she likes anime. And she is s ninja like I mistook her for a real one as she was always popping up and saying that Tai was asking her to do something. She is just AMAZING! I really like her and want to know more!

Tai POV

As the night went on it started raining really hard and as poor Unnie didn’t actually have a place to stay as I stupidly forgot to book her a hotel room for her stay we offered her a room until an apartment was sortes out for her.

“Okay so where is Noona sleeping tonight?” I asked. I knew excactly what Unnie had wanted, she really want’s to bunk with Kyuhyun. He is her Bias. I guess it’s because of the gaming and the evil parts that just make her attracted to him like a moth to a flame.
“I-I’ll let her stay in my room.” Kyu offered. I smirked at this. Hopefully he liked her because I know that she LOVES HIM TO DEATH! But she never goes anti over anything. As long as he’s happy so is she. I looked at Teuki Umma and saw that he was okay with it. I looked at Unnie then realised there was no point in checking because she would be fine with it.
“If that’s okay with Noona then it’s okay with me. Hyung you better not do ANYTHING to her or I will personally kill you with a banana!” I warned giving him a serious glare. Saora’s eyes widened as she knew I was capable of this.
“YAH! You know if he does anything that I will personally make sure that there will be no kyu babies!” she joked. I knew that she was PERFECTLY CAPABLE of this. So we all agreed to this and then went off too our own rooms for the night. Thankfully we had brought Unnies bags up because there was no way I was letting her sleep in her dress. She quickly nocked on my door and came in for a quick talk before bed. She was wearing a pretty dark purple night gown that reached mid-thigh and her kimono (like a good little Asian lol jks). Her curly light brown hair was messily pulled back half of her hair lying out of place. She sat on my bed and she talked about how happy she was to be bunking with kyu. She didn’t really smile though which I understood because she doesn’t really smile often…let’s just say she’s had a bad past. I felt so good being able to talk to her again. I made me…happy. Soon she had to go cuz Donghae came in shirtless again! (drewlz lol jks) and she made some poor excuse about needin to call her mum and tell her that she was okay.
“How come you never told us you had a hot best friend?” Donghae asked as he pulled on a shirt.
“You never asked.”
“Oh yeah like I’m gonna go up to the new nabd member and ask ‘Oh just wondering but by any chance to happen to had a totally hot best friend that it so dark and myseterious but that is what makes her so beautifull’” he trailed off. He kept going on about how beautiful she was…hmmm does fishy like her?
“good point anyway night!” I said as I went off into dreamland…

HELLO ALL SO HOW'D YOU LIKE IT? ANYWAY JUST A QUICK QUESTION... NEXT CHAPTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH SAORA ANG KYU OR NEXT DAY? ANYWAY IF THERE ARE ANYPEOPLE THAT HAVE ANY REQUESTS OR CAN MAKE POSTERS PLEASE TELL ME!  AN WOW! 14 SUBBIES I AM SO HAPPY THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!

SARANGHAEYO!

LIZZY