Before the audition(not good with titles)

living with the boys

 

Chapter one

Tai Lee POV

My Umma woke me by shoving me off the bed. I looked at the clock it was only 7:30!
“Umma why so early? It’s my sleep in day!” I chucked a pillow at her face and in return she chucked a flyer at mine. I read it.
SUPER JUNIOR TRYOUTS TODAY
OMO OMO OMO OMO! I LOVE Super Junior this was my chance! Ever since my sister ‘lost’ her iPod I had been obsessed with them!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH UMMA CAN I PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRY OUT PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?????” I used my best aeygo on her to try to convince her.
“Why else would I give you the flyer of course you can now hurry up and get ready they start at 9.”
“NINE O CLOCKS! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!!!”
“Well I only just found it while I was on my morning run. Now get ready I’ll cook you some waffles okay?”
“Okay now LEAVE I NEED TO GET READY!” I yelled running to the shower. After showering I ran to the cupboard. Deciding to settle with my favourite AC-DC shirt and some ripped skinnies with my favourite high top connives. I gelled up my hair at the back and straightened my bangs so they’d fall over my eyes. Only thing left to do was decide what song to sing. I turned up my stereo up on full blast on my Super Junior playlist. I ran out to have breakfast mmmmmm.... waffles… I looked at the clock ! 8:30! ONLY HALF AN HOUR!
“Umma we gotta go!” I exclaimed as I ran out of the door and into the car. I decided I’d sing Fiction by B2ST I LOVED that song and knew it of by heart anyway so I might as well.

~At SM ent. ~

“Wow there are a lot of girly girls here.” I told myself as I walked into the huge bulding. When I walked in a lot of the girls started checking me out. Even though I am a girl it is amazing how much I look like a guy! I have no idea how many confessions I get. It’s so annoying when girls start fangirling over me! I’m a girl!
“Name?” a female staff worker asked, interrupting my thoughts. She didn’t look too much older than me.
“Tai-Lee” I replied, flashing a smile, she blushed and said.
“Age?” She asked.
“17”
“Occupation?”
“Full time student, part time waitress.”
Suddenly her eyes widened. “Single?” she asked more seductively.”
“Yes. But I’m a girl.” I said her eyes drooped.
“Oh… I’m sorry. Your number is 12589. I’ll call your number when it’s your turn.” She informed me as I walked off.

After about half an hour the girl in front of me who I’d gotten to know was next. Her name wad Choi Rena she was from Taiwan, she was my age, she really wanted to get in, but her mum said no, so she decided to just do it and prove to her that she has was it takes. I hugged her and wished herr good luck.
“Hey don’t be nervous. You’ll do great.” I said she looked so nervous.
“Thanks hey, call me later okay?”
“Okay see ya good luck” she walked inside but almost as soon as she went in she came out. she looked really sad.
“Are you okay?” I ran over and gave her a big hug.
“They said no girls!”
“OH NO! are you serious?”
“Yeah, But I am going to try to audition for something else later.”
“Okay well I’ll call you okay?”
Okay bye see ya Tai!”
“Next!” a man with big bug eyes sun glasses yelled.
“That would be me.” I said walking in…

AUTHERS NOTE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! so first hapter first story that i published. Sorry about the length i have more but it's on paper and i really wanted to put something up anyway i hoped you liked it. if you did(or even if you didn't i really don't care) press that subrribe button it's really lonely and want to be cliked. also you see that handsome omments section well how about you talk to him about my story >u< anyway see yas!

SARANGHAE