Meeting Super Junior

living with the boys

 

As I pulled up at the SMent building I saw 14 figures that I knew two well…wait 14? Shouldn’t there be 15? Henry, Zhoumi, Hangkyun, Leeteuk, Shindong, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kangin, Heechul, Siwon, Kibum … wait where’s Kyuhyun? Shouldn’t he be here? God it’s so weird how he’s not here but I SWEAR that he is Casey’s boyfriend. But every time I ask him he glares at me and says no. He has to be… mmmmmm…

I parked my car and walked over to them. Breath, act cool and be a dude. I thought to myself. Once I reached them Leeteuk reached out his hand. I shook it after staring at it for a bit.
“Hello, I am Leeteuk you must be Tai. I am glad to meet you. So you will be staying with us for tonight and we will help you bring all you other stuff tomorrow?” Leeteuk asked. My heart was thumping like mad! Leeteuk has always been my bias. Well him and Eunhyuk.
“Uhh…yeah I think. Hang on a sec and let me see what’s going on.” I said and walked to my car to see what papers Lee Soo Man had given me. When they saw what car I went into their mouths all dropped. Eunhyuk walked up to the car running his hand over it.
“Umm… okay? Why are you rubbing your hand over my car?”
“Oh, sorry I’m Eunhyuk. But you probably knew that.”
“Actually I didn’t nice to meet you Eunhuk.”
“It’s EunhYuk with a Y.”
“I knew that,” I said playfully pushing him. Well actually I was trying to get him away from my car but still. “I was just joking around. Jeez, do you really think I wouldn’t know your name? Sorry, but why the fridggnet would I sign up for a band I didn’t at least know ONE of the members.”
“Wait have you even listened to us before?” a voice said from behind us. I turned around and I saw Sungmin. Okay calm down breath and act cool pretend you don’t know much about them and you don’t know who he is. Sungmin is the king of aeygo and you gotta be careful of him. Remember what Casey said. “always be careful of over users of aeygo.” Just CALM DOWN.  I instructed myself.
“And who might YOU be? I asked. Even though I already knew. His mouth droopped open like it was some big shock.
“ahem I’m Sungmin! The king of aeygo?! AISH THIS BOY KNOWS NOTHING! Anyway about the songs.” He yelled.
“I don’t think so. Maybe I have. What songs have you sung?” I asked trying to sound cool.
“He doesn’t even know us and he got picked? What is this?” Sungmin said rubbing his temples, pacing around in a circle. “Sorry Sorry? Bonomana? Do you know ANY Super Junior songs at all?”
“I think I heard Sorry Sorry once.” His face lit up. I thought I was about to blush to I turned away from him. “But wait didn’t SHINee sing that?” I added. His face got so red it was HILARIOUS! I smirked and got in my car again. I had to get my duffel bag from the passenger seat. I SWEAR I saw Henry blush lightly and walk away.
“So Tai. Where do you come from.” Siwon asked.
“Well, my mother is Australian. And my father is Korean. But I moved to Vanuatu when I was four weeks old, I travelled around Europe for two years when I was six lived in Australia for three years then lived in Scotland for one year.” I had to stop to take a breath. I loved telling people this story I love the expressions I get.
“Wow you been eve-” Siwon started.
“Hya! I’m not done!” I scolded him. “ I moved to Alaska for half a year, stayed in New york for a year and a half. Then I moved to korea.” I beamed at them and watched their expressions. Everybody’s mouth were at the floor.
“Done?” Siwon asked sarcastically.
“Yeah but I did travel for like holidays and stuff.”
“Wow! You’ve been to more places than us!”
“I highly doubt that!” I exclaimed as we walked inside the SM building.
“Ahh so I see you’ve met the boys?” Mr Lee Soo Man asked as we walked into his office.
“Well I know Leeteuk, EunhYuk,” I smirked when I emphasized the ‘Y’ “and Sungmin.” I walked over to Shindong, staring up at him. “And you are the one asking me about where I came from right?” I asked. He just laughed and pointed to Siwon.
“I believe THAT’S who you’re looking for. The names Shindong and who you are thinking of in Siwon.” He said pointing to Siwon. Lee Soo Man started to chuckle at how good of an act I was putting on. The whole time I was right on task always making sure my voice was staying the same manly tone. And I walked like a guy and never acted girly.
“ Well yeah, I know Siwon and now I know Shindong.” I explained.
“Okay so do you want to go and settle in?” Lee Soo Man asked.
“Sure so where do you guys live?” I asked sitting down one of the couches in his office. “Sorry I’m REALLY tired. I had a BIG day today.” I exclaimed as I just plopped down becoming more comfortable by the second.
“Ahem. Well, lets get going. Now to get ther you take a left then a right then go forward then-” Siwon started but I couldn’t get all of it.
“WHOA CALM DOWN I CAN’T GET ALL OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed in a dark voice.
“Oh okay well I’ll come with you to show you.” someone offered.
“Kay let’s go then.” I said as I walked out to my car. not even knowing who had offered

OKAY SO IM SORRY ABOUT THE LACK OF UPDATING BUT SCHOOLL JUST ATARTED SO SORRY! MIAHNE MIAHNE MIAHNE 

ANYWAY SO I'M GOING TO CAMP NEXT WEEK (fuuunnn i have to walk 49 km. MY CROSS COUNTRY WAS ONLY 3point...something) SO NO MORE NEXT WEEK SORRY! BUT IMGOINT TO SEE IF I CAN MAYBE GET ONE OR TWO MORE CHAPPIES UP BEFORE HAND i leave on monday morning so yeah... SARANGHAE SARANGAE SARANHAEYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!