chapter eleven walking on town in pjs and getting a new place

living with the boys

 

Tai’s POV
“OMO KYUHYUN IMMA COME AND GET YOU NOW! DON’T YOU EVEN LOOK AT HER AGAIN!” I screamed arming myself with a banana and storming off to his room. As soon as saora told me what had happened I was first all ‘LOL chincha?’ but then I realised. CHO KYUHYUN LOVES MY BESTES FRIEND AND HAD A FREAKING CUZ OF HER! THEN HE DECIDES IT’S OKAY TO GO BACK INTO THE SAME BED AS HER? HE JUST MET HER! I banged on the door but there was no answer.
“CHO KYUHYUN YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!” I screamed. But there was still no answer so I ninja kicked the door down to see a Kyuhyun and a saora eachother’s faces. My eye twictched in anger. Wait. Wasn’t I JUST talking to her? Oh right she’s a freaking ninja!

They looked up and saw me. Suddenly their eyes widened as the realised that they were caught. The banana was now mush in my hand as I was gripping it so hard.
“ Oh HEEEELLLL NAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed.
“Oh were screwed.” Saora muttered.
“Oh HEEELLLL YEAH!” I retorted as I pulled her out of the room and dragged her to the door.
“WHAT WAS THAT FOR SAORA? HUH? I KNOW YOU LIKED HIM BUT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT YOU GO AND HIS FACE LIKE THAT?” I pulled her outside the dorm and dragged her down the stairs. I don’t know why but I found the stairs more interesting.
“Where are you taking me?” she asked oh-so-innocently.
“We are going to get you an apartment like right now!” I anwered.
“While we are both in our pj’s?”
“Yes, we can get changed afterwoods.”
“Teagon Lee you are so weird.”
“Trust me I know.”

When we got to the nearest hotel the lady at the counter looked at us weirdly.
“Don’t worry we are not insane. I was just wondering if there was any one bedroom apartments that my friend here could afford?” I asked politely.
“well what is her budget?”
“as much as it takes. As long as the room has a kitchen, laundry, bedroom, bathroom and a living room I’ll pay for it.” I smiled.
“Okay so we have one left it’s got a wonderful view of seoul and I hear that the famous boy band Super Junior lives not to far from here so you can usually get a good look at them.” She said with a wink. Saora just laughed.
“Thank you so much ajumma I will take that one. Now Saora how about you go home and get your things while I pay and what not?” I asked she nodded and walked off while I started signing.

Saora POV

Yay I’m getting a new place! But not just a new place. A beautiful place that is close to my best friend and my boyfriend. Boyfriend… wow that’s a new word to me. We had decided to keep it a secret because of the crazed ELFS and the crazed Teagon. Wow! Teagon is pretenditng to be a boy. She’s doing a pretty good job at it because she’s like the overprotective brother I always wanted.
“Umm Excuse me miss but why are you in your pjs?” I heard a voice ask. Hearing that voice made my stomache flip and my heart melt. It was obviously Kyuhyun.
“Because my crazy best friend made me. Why?” I said making it sound like I didn’t know who it was.
“Because I love it.” He answered wrapping his arms around my waist turning me around. His voice was so husky as y. He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. I wish I could have stayed like this forever but unfortunately Teagon said to go and get my stuff.
“Kyu baby, I’m sorry but I have to go. Tea-Tai said I had to go and collect my bags.” I said uncoiling him from me.
“Why?” he asked, cocking his head in confusion.
“Didn’t you know? Tai just got me a place. I’m moving in there today. But don’t worry I’m going to pop on by all the time.” I re assured him.
“Oh. Okay. Well what type of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t help you get all sorted out in your new place? So how far is it?” he asked. I just pointed to the hotel behind me. His eyes lightened up in delight.
“Yay so close! Now lets’ go!” he pulled me along. I was so happy for us but some reason I felt as though we are going too fast. I mean we met yesterday and we are already in a relationship?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Umm Saora?” Kyuhyun shook me.
“Mmmhmm?” I grumbled.
“I’m sorry about last night. That was really embarrassing. I was really fascinated by you and I really thought you were pretty. And I’m a dude so it’s not like I can control these type of thing. I guess what I want to say is. Saora will you be my girlfriend?” he asked in one big breath. I felt my lips form into a smile. I only smiled when I meant it so I knew my heart mean yes!
“Of cource I will Kyuhyun.” I answered and kissed him gently. He then pulled away.
“Saranghaeyo Saora.” He said.
“Saranghaeyo Kyuhyun. I’ll be right back.” I said as I slipped out of the door. When I had found Teagon I told her what happened…well except for the fact that we are going out because she totally flipped out and armed herself… with a banana… so while she was arming herself I dashed to his room.
“Okay so I say you have about half a minuit till your dead so kiss me you pabo!” I exclaimed bring him into a kiss.
“OH HEEEELLL NAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11” she screamed turning the banana in her hand into baby food.
“Well, were screwd.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBAAAAAAKKK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
looking back on it I don’t really blame her for being overprotecting. She was always over protecting of her sister but then she died so now who does she have to look after. Even if I am her unnie now that she’s a ‘boy’ she can be as over protective as she wants.
“What is she wearing?” I heard a voice mumble. Then I realised that I was still in my p’s and walking in the middle Seoul! I turned around to the person and placed a hand on my hip. I was surprised to see Jessica from SNSD standing there. UGH THAT ! She’s the that stole my first boyfriend. Of cource my boyfriend decided thata he’d just go off and become a Korean pop star just so he could meet her! She didn’t even knew he existed and she took him away from me. I hid my surprisment and glared at her.
“Oh do you like my look? Well I know my boyfriend does. Don’t you Kyuhyun oppa?” I said hugging his waist. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead.
“Of cource I do yeobo!” he axclaimed.
“Oppa? Wow so you FINALLY foind somebody younger than you? TOOK you long enough.” She retorted and stomped away.
“…” we both grumbled at the same time and walked away.