i'm way to lazy these day to figure out what chapter this is...

living with the boys

 When ii arrived at Saora’s apartment I was bombarded with questions. So I told her everything. And she just sat there and listened like a good Unnie.

“Wait? You HUGGED him? But in all the years I’ve known you I have learnt you aren’t quite the person to hug so easily…”
“I don’t know why I did. That’s why I need to talk to you. When I hugged him my heart felt like it was racing against time. I haven’t felt this way since Jason…”
“Oh my little girl!” she exclaimed and enveloped me with a hug.
“What if SM finds out?”
“Then I won’t debut with them. But he said I could audition in a few months and try for a solo carrier. But I don’t think I could. Should I trust him?”
“Do you relly have a choice though?”
“Not really.” Suddenly the door opened and Kyuhyun and Heechul barged inside. They saw me and Saora Hugging… well this is awkward…
“Anneyong Oppas! Tai’s going through something rough cn you please comeback later?” Saora asked. Of course leave it to her to slide out of an awkward situation like that. Like a motherbeepingninja!
“Aniyo deary, I already left before I am not leaving again infact you owe me something.” Then Saora blushed… I don’t think I wanna be here much longer…
“Umm… well we’ll talk later okay noona? Let’s go Heechul-Hyung.” I said grabbing his rist.
“Ani I want to see my little maknae grow up!” He screamed in happiness.
“Oh No You Don’t Come on we have to talk” I said literally dragging him from the two lovebirds.

The walk was extremely awkward. Until he spoke.
“What’s your name? like you real name?”
“Teagon. Teagon Lee.”
“it’s a beautiful name, Teagon.”
“I prefer Tai.”
“Why?”
“Teagon is too girly for me. It is annoying.”
“Ahhhh so you’re a tom-boy”
“You could say that.”
“Hey I gotta ask you something. I’m not so good with the ladies. And there is a ball coming up. Would you like to be my date? I don’t really want to have to ask  a girl…”
“So what do I not count s a girl now? Well that makes me feel WONDERFUL!” she yelled.
“Miahne it’s not that it-”
“Yah shut up will ya! I’m joking! Sure I’ll go with you when is it? but won’t rumrs spread that your going out with a guy?”
“Obviously you’ll be wearing a wig or something! So no it’ll just be rumors that I took a date to a ball. Oh and it’s tomorrow night.”
“Hmm okay I just need a wig and an outfit.”
“Leave that to me.” Ihe said with a smirk. So we head back to the dorms and went off to bed.

The next day heechul woke me up by putting heebum on my face.
“YAAH KIM HEECHUL DON’T DO THAT AGAIN!” I screamed.
“HEHEHE anyway. Time to make you a girl!” he exclaimed.
“Where are the others?”
“Scheduels or last minuit date searching…” he chuckled.
“Of course.”
“ANYWWAY TIME TO MAKE YOU BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he scremed likr a little kid.
“am I not pretty enough?” I pretened to be hurt.
“You know what I mean make you a girl!” I just gave him a are-you-serious-i-am-a-girl-you-stupid-idol look.(AN ORIGIONAL:P)
“YAH! Don’t give me that look you know know what I mean!”
“Whatever let’s juat get this over with.” I said draggin him out of my room before I got dressed. Just as I was about to wlk out of my room I heard Heechul yell.
“Hey why don’t you wear something a girl would wear? That way the people at the store wont think you are a guy cross dressing?” are you kidding me? I just got changed. Gott get out of changing….
“But then when I debut as a guy and they would KNOW I am a girl wouldn’t that get suspicious?” YES SAVED BY THE ….truth?
“Touche”
“hehehehe tooshi”
“What?”
“Oh nothing…” some reason I found the word touché extremely funny because when I was a kid I’d always say tooshy as is like . Now I just laugh.

As heechul dragged me out of the dorm I quickly grabbed my wallet and phone. He drove us to a little boutique down town called ‘Forever j’dore’ he dragged me inside and threw me onto the waiting lounge type thing. “AJJUMA? I HAVE A SPECIAL REQUEST!”he yelled out. not a second after an old yet stunningly beautiful lady came out.
“Heechul-sii? Is that you? It’s been a while. Ahh who is this? And what are you two doing at my boutique?” she asked.
“Ahh well my friend here needs to crossdress as a beautiful lady for some idol stuff tonight. And I only trust you to make him become gorgeous. “ he explained. She just dragged me into the makeup room and worked her magic before draggin me into the clothes changing room. I visably gulped because what if I had to get help into the dress and she figured out I was a girl? Once we were in the room she went straight to the dresses to get to work.
“Here you go sweetie this might fit.” She said and handed me a beautiful velvet red gown.
“Thank you Ajumma.” I thanked her politely and walked into the dressing room to get changed.

After ten minuits trying to get into that thing I gave up.
“Having trouble dear?” she asked.
“Uh no just taking my time. Besides it’s not like you gonna come in here and help me.” I said joking but to my surprise she walked right in.
“Ahhhh YAH!” I screamed.
“Oh calm down deary I know you’re a girl it’s okay. Working as a fashion designer for over thirty years and you think I can’t tell you’re a girl? Now comeone let’s get you into that dress.” I just nodded.
“Is it that obvious? That I’m a girl I mean?” I asked.
“No, if I hadn’t have been a fashion designer for so long you woulda fooled me.” She said chuckling.
“So what relationship do you and heechul-sii have?”
“Well, we are in the same band Super Junior.”
“Ahh I see. And why does he know you’re a girl?”
“well it’s a long story. To put it short, one day he comes in and see’s me because I was temporarily paralized he had to give me my shot so I could move.”
“And things haven’t gotten awkward for you two?”
“No not really. Actually he’s really nice to me and stuff. He’s is like a real, caring Oppa to me.” I explained.
“So do you like him?”
“B-bwoh?” I stuttered
“You heard me Do.You.Like.Heechul-sii?”
“I don’t know I mean he’s like over ten years older then me. That’s illegial. But whenever I’m with him my heart beats quicker and I feel all fuzzy inside…”
“Love is weird. It’ll surprise you I the strangest ways.”

 Once she was done she went onto my wig. It was a beautiful mid-waist light brown wig that was styled into curls. Once everything was set she handed me some matching pumps. Then I went out to see heechul…

Heechul POV

Aish…where are they? I have already changed and done my hair! Now, this is me Kim Heechul and I’ve already perfected my hair and she still isn’t out. man is she dead?

Before I could continue my inner rambling I heard the curtain oped revealing the most beautiful thing in the world. There was Teagon. Looking stunningly beautiful with a long mid-waist wig on and beautiful makeup on. What really surprised me was the beautiful dress she had on it showed of her curves. I couldn’t even tell that she was the person who got totally drunk watches R rated movies at the age of 16 and has had such an…interesting childhood. She looked stunning.

(without the veil)

“How do I look?” she asked
“You look Beautiful. Now lets go quick! Before where late.” I said turning away from her to hide my blushing face. I quickly paid Ajumm and left.
“We have another hour before the party so we better get our story straight” I said.
“Okay”
“So. Heres the story…”