Mikki Taka

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1qf9xAL1EM 

My Girl - Taeyang

 

I'm too lazy to write the usual stuff up here today.  . .:p I'm sowwy~. . . .

The song doesn't really fit either. . .well the lyrics don;t anyways~

_____________________________________________

 

After the filiming shooted, Kibum did his usual routine;

-Say goodbye to everyone

-Leave

But today just happened to be different as Mikki Taka - the lead female character in the movie, suddenly ran at him and clung to his arm. "Appo?" she said, looking up at him with her big onyx, doe like eyes. Kibum looked down at her and smiled. "Are you trying to say oppa Mikki-san?" he asked in Japanese. Ever since he had told her he spoke Korean, she, for some reason, started learning it. Mikki nodded her head, her black silk hair moving with every nod. Kibum knew she was beautiful, and that her male fans would die to be in his spot, but he just didn't at all, feel a slightest bit attracted to her.

"Manhe. . . ." she tried apologizing in Korean yet again. Kibum faked a laugh as he pulled his arm away from her grasp.

"Mee-an-heh is how you pronouce it. But-" he stopped short. He blinked and rubbed his eyes. MinHee. She was just standing there, beyond a few meters away, looking back at him with that same angelic smile of her's.

"Kibum-kun?" the ice in Mikki's voice was enough to startle him back to reality.

"Who are you always thinking about? Well. . .I don't care actually who it is, but you should move on and forget about them. Your always so distant and quiet you know that? Here I am, trying to befriend you, and there you are, pushing me away. What's wrong with you?" Mikki snapped. It surpised Kibum that a girl like her could say such things, but anger quickly covered his shock.

He stepped an inch forward closer to Mikki.

_______________________________________

 

Even though MinHee was only a few meters away, it was enough for her to hear the cruel words the girl was talking about. And for some odd reason, she felt like she was the person the girl was talking about. She watched as Kibum took a step closer towards her. MinHee saw the anger.

"Oppa!" she exclaimed, running quickly into the scene. She hugged his arm and grinned at Kibum who was at shock. "Oppa! I missed you!" she said in hangul. The girl quirked an eyebrow up. "Excuse me." she said in English.

"Your excused Mikki-san." Kibum answered in reply as he led MinHee off.

 

"Oppa? What was that about? Are you still mad?" MinHee asked. Kibum shook his head. "Not anymore. Oh and forget about that, it was nothing. So what are you doing here?" Kibum said, looking down at MinHee as they continued to walk away.

"Visiting~" MinHee sang. Kibum sighed.

"Soojin noona doesn't know. . .Does she?" he asked. MinHee grinned at him.

"Nope~!" she exclaimed. Kibum chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Well we'll have to tell her, want to get lunch now?" he suggested.

"Wherever you go, I'll go oppa! So where are we eating lunch?" MinHee asked.

"IchiUmi."

___________________________________________________________

the girl up there is Mikki by the way. .funny. . .^ ^ That girl is known as an ulzzang named Mikki too~  ^  ^ funny coincidence~