The 'Truth'

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6jf78uvsp0 

Baby I'm So Sorry - Taeyang from Big Bang

Time: 11:59pm

Date: 10/10/10

Days left: 2 Weeks/ 21 Days/ 0 Hours/ 1 seconds. . .

_____________________________________________________      

 

Tears. That was what Kyuhyun felt right now. Not that he was crying - MinHee was. "Oppa. . .I'm so sorry." she mumbled into his shirt. "Sshhhh. . . It's alright." Kyuhyun lied. It was far from alright. "No. .Oppa, I hurt you, I lied to you, I broke your heart, it's not okay. I'm a monster. I'm a coward." MinHee argued, pulling away from the warm embrace. She didn't deserve it. "MinHee, I don't understand." Kyuhyun said, taking a step closer towards her. MinHee stepped back. "That's it. You don't understand. And you never will unless  I tell you the truth which  can't." MinHee sobbed. ". . .So that's it? Your going to give up on everything? Just like that?" Kyuhyun asked, getting angry. MinHee wasn't making sense, and his heart was heaving heavily in despair. He needed answers. Now.

 

"No! You don't understand! I don't want to give up but I have to! It's for the best. . .Or so I think. Please oppa. . .Don't make this any harder. Please. . ."MinHee cried. Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Remember our promise to each other? We'll stick to each other forever? Well right now, forever seems pretty short. And as far as I know, forever means a long time. What happened to that promise MinHee? You going to break it just like you broke me?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Stop! S-stop! I don't want to listen anymore!" and with that, she ran enough into the night. Kyuhyun didn't bother chasing after her. He was tired of running in circles, he was tried of the endless questions left unanswered. Then his phone beeped. He took it out and read it over.

 

MinHee exted me to come pick her up. . I'm guessing things didn't go well. Do me a favor, you drop her off at her place? Soojin noona is pretty worried right now. Thanks. I'll answer any questions you have in return for this - Kibum

 

Kyuhyun sighed and shoved the phone back into his pocket. Looks like he did have to run this time.

 

                                                                                       

 

"She's back home now." Kyuhyun announced as he strolled into Kibum's room. Kibum looked up from his book and sighed.

"This won't be easy. . .But before you ask anything. Listen to this. . ." and with that, Kibum began to explain the reason behind all the pain that was happening right now. Once he was done, he didn't let Kyuhyun stay any longer and sent him out to think about the information he just recieved. Of course though, Kibum had 'accidentally; left out the cancer part, thinking it was best MinHee was the one who told him about that.

 

"What's up with you? Done with your emo phase?" asked Heechul, notcing Kyuhyun's slightly changed expression. 

Kyuhyun grinned at him. "Guess so hyung! Tell Leeteuk hyung that I'm skipping tomorrow's schedule okay? 'Night!" and with that, Kyuhyun settled into his first peaceful night of sleep.

 

___________________________________________________

too much sad stuff. .imma make it happy again!  ^ ^ Too bad happiness won't last that long.. . .how is it? sorry if i made it too sad for some of you. . but. . .my mind made me write this story for some reason.  .comments are pleased ~ ~ ~ But nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed the story so far ~ No matter how heart breaking it is XD. . . . .Have a nice day/night!!!!