Break Up

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyqV3FBltsc 

She's Gone - Super Junior

"What is drama, after all, but life with all the dull bits cut out." -Alfred Hitchcock

Time: 9:30pm

Date: 10/01/10

Days left: 3 Weeks/ 30 Days/ 3 Hours/ 23 Seconds. . .

_____________________________________________________    

 

It had been exactly a day since Kyuhyun and MinHee broke up. A day since the scandal about her and Kibum came out. MinHee stared out the window. It was raining. She closed her eyes tightly as a flashback came into her mind.

"Why are you standing out here? You can get a cold pabo." Kyuhyun said, holding an umbrella above the two of them.

MinHee looked up at him and smiled. "Do you know why it rains oppa?" she asked. Kyuhyun shrugged. "Something to do with the water cycle right?" he said. MinHee laughed. "No. It's because the sky is crying. Somewhere, someplace, someone is hurting real bad." MinHee said quietly. "Yeah. . .I think I like the water cycle answer better." Kyuhyun said. MinHee giggled. "Oppa~ Your missing the point! Someone is hurting. . .and I feel bad for them." she said. Kyuhyun kissed her on the forehead. "Everything happens for a reason MinHee. . .And besides, you can't help everyone in this world." said Kyuhyun. "I don't want to hurt like that someone oppa. . ."MinHee pouted. Kyuhyun smiled. "Don't worry. As long as I'm here. You and I, we're gonna be okay."

 

MinHee smiled bitterly. "We aren't okay now, are we?" she muttered to herself.

"What? Taken to talking to yourself now? Are you that lonely?" MinHee jumped and turned to see Soojin smirking at her. She sighed and took the seat next to her. "MinHee, you going to be okay to do a show with Kyuhyun in it?" she asked. Minhee nodded her head. "I'm okay unnie. Promise." she smiled. Soojin grinned back. "That's my girl." she said, ruffling her hair before leaving her alone again. MinHee sighed.  . .

 

                                                                                                         

 

When MinHee stepped out for Star King, she silently cursed herself, she was placed to sit next to Kyuhyun. Karma. It always gets back at you. She sighed as she took her seat next to him. Kyuhyun wouldn't look at her and remained either talking or just looking at anywhere or anyone besdies her. Minhee approved of that, liking that no confrontation would be made. But during the show, it was unfourtunate for her as she was called to sing along with Kyuhyun. "B-bwoh? Do I really have to~?" she whined. The MC nodded his head. "Wae? Afraid of Kyuhyun?" he teased. MinHee shook her head. "Noooo. . . ." she drawled out. "Then sing!"

"Yeah, I'm not that  evil." Kyuhyun added. MinHee mentally rolled her eyes, knowing what he meant before joining him for their duet.

                                                                                                           

 

Once the shooting was over, MinHee quickly rushed to the exit to avoid Kyuhyun, but of course, Fate had other plans.

"Yah! MinHee!" she stopped in her tracks. Wishing it weren't him. Then a hand grabbed her arm, making her turn around.

"Look at me." So MinHee unwillingly did into those once warm and loving eyes. Now they were nothing but dark and forbidding. Hateful even.

"What do you want? Didn't Kibum make it clear enough? We're through. I'm with him now." MinHee lied.

"I know. . .Just tell me it again, in your words. I want to hear you say it. Not him. Say that you don't love me anymore. Then I promise to not bother you again." Kyuhyun said. MinHee blinked. She could never do that, could she? She exhaled out, well, she could try at least.

"Kyuhyun. . ." the name was foreign to her. She always knew him as oppa, or Kyuhyun oppa. Not plain Kyuhyun.

"I. . .I don't want to be with you anymore." Because I need you.

"I can't stand you anymore, I can't stand knowing that I'm living a lie with you."

"I hope you can understand. . .But I love someone else. And his name is Kim Kibum. I'm sorry Kyuhyun." I really am.

"But I don't love you anymore." and with that, MinHee walked away, not bothering to look back. She knew she had broke his heart, but, it was for the best wasn't it? Meanwhile, Kyuhyun stood there, feeling like he had been slapped in the face. She really didn't love him anymore. Did she even love him from the start? He started to doubt, not her, but himself. What ever did he do wrong?

Was she just using him?

But more importantly. . .She's gone."