Over

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/27959/younha/delete.html 

Delete - Younha

Time: 9:00aM

Date: 10/17/10

Time Left: 1 Weeks/ 14 Days / 15 hours/ 35 seconds. . .

______________________________________ 

 

After one day of no contact with him, MinHee returned to hanging out Kibum. She decided to put it all back for now. So when she appeared at his shooting, Kibum forgot his lines and stopped moving as they were filming the movie. MinHee giggled and smiled as she waved.

"Oi! Kibum-kun! Snap out of it!" Mikki snapped. Then she followed his gaze and scowled. Ever since that day, she had hated MinHee. So with one quick motion, she cupped Kibum's face in her hands and kissed him. Kibum was at shock as he didn't do anything in response. MinHee's world crashed down after that. Her smile faded, she stopped waving, and her laughter turned into silence. Where a happy expression was displayed - was a blank look. She turned and started to walk away. It was then did Kibum push Mikki off.

"MinHee!" he shouted. She kept on walking.

"MinHee!" he shouted again, running after her. MinHee's pace quickened before she broke into a run away. Unluckily for her, Kibum was faster as he grabbed her arm and prevented her from getting any farther away.

"MinHee. . ." he said softly.

She turned and gave him a bitter smile.

"Thank you oppa. You've made things so much easier for me.  . .As for you confession one night ago, you should forget your feelings for me.  It's over. We can still be friends though. But. . .as for now, goodbye and. . .Good luck on your movie. My best wishes." she said with a cold tone. She pulled her arm out his grasp after and continued to walk off. Mikki ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his arm.

"Good riddance right Kibum-kun?" she asked sweetly. Kibum pulled his arm back.

"Leave me alone. . .And you can go  look for a new replacement for me. I quit." he said harshly. Mikki blinked.

"You can't do this to me. . ." she muttered. Kibum shrugged.

"I just did." he said, walking away.

"No! You'll regret this Kim Kibum! I swear on my life you will!" she shouted. Kibum waved a hand in the air. He didn't care anymore.

 

                                                                  

 

MinHee was in the hotel by now, packing her clothes back in her bag. Once she finished, she dialed Soojin's number.

"Yoboseyo?" she asked.

"Unnie. . I'm coming back." MinHee announced.

"Bwoh? Today? What about your visit to your 'friend'?" she asked.

"Well. . .we decided to give each other some space for now. . .So I'll be seeing you probably tonight." she said.

"MinHee. . . .Is everything alright?" Soojin asked, concern shining in her voice.

"Ye-" MinHee collapesed into a fit of coughing.

"MinHee!" Soojin's voice seemed faraway now.

". . . .H-help. . ." she muttered before fainting.

_____________________________________________

My goal won't happen, I'll probably finish this story somewhere next week. . *sigh* oh well! I enjoy writing this. . .if its even possible to be happy about writing something like this. . . . .^  ^ Poll says Kyuhyun is the winner. . I'm closing it soon~ So Kibum lovers. . .aish. . .Mianhe. . . .