Kyoto

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

http://www.jpopasia.com/play/17811/ss501/making-a-lover.html 

Making A Lover - SS501

 

_________________________________________________

 

"Aigooo~ Oppa! It still burns!" Minhee complained, fanning her tongue. The two had passed by a food stand earlier and since MinHee was still hungry, Kibum bought her some food. Apparently though, it was too spicy for her. Kibum laughed, passing her a cool bottle of water. "That's what your hungry stomach gets. Sometimes I think it's a black hole." he joked. MinHee pouted.

"Meanie~" she muttered, but quickly switched her attention to the many lights of Tokyo. "Omo! Shiny!" she exclaimed, at awe. Kibum chuckled at her childishness. "Come on, I know a place you'd like." he said, taking her hand and leading her off. Minhee jumped in glee and soon enough, she was the one in lead, skipping ahead of him. "Come on oppa! Hurry up! I wanna see!" she smiled. "Alright, just calm down." he said.

 

MinHee gasped. Right in front of her, was a giant Hello Kitty/Sanrio store. She squealed and hugged Kibum. "Oppa! It's so cute!" she commented, gazing in the inside of the store. Kibum chuckled. "It'd be better if we go inside." he said. MinHee grinned. "Then what are we waiting for?! Let's gooo~!" she sang, tugging him in the shop. When they got in, Kibum was slightly shocked to see how big the store was. "MinHee. . ." he trailed off, looking at his hand that was holding MinHee's. She was gone. Kibum sighed as a smile played to his lips. "Aish. . .Soojin noona is going to kill me if I lose her. . ."he muttered, looking around. He thanked his tall height, being almost able to see everything. "Oppa!" he turned to see MinHee trying to hold up a giant Hello Kitty stuff toy. She failed though, seeing that it fell ontop of her - burrying her body under all the cuteness. Kibum laughed as he went over to save her.

"Are you okay?" he asked, helping her up. MinHee nodded her head. "Just perfect~Oppa, can I buy this?" MinHee asked. Kibum said yes. MinHee cheered. "Yay! But I'm going to look around more! Be right back oppa!" she exclaimed, running off. Kibum shook his head in disbelief. Then he looked at the stuff toy next to him. "So it's just you and me huh?" he asked.

 

When MinHee was finally done, she ended up having to spend more than a million ryo. She bought too much stuff too so the store just promised to send it through air mail to her house in South Korea. Kibum laughed at the thought of what Soojim's reaction would be when she saw all the stuff.

"Unnie will understand~" MinHee reasoned out.

"I hope she does. So what do you want-"
MinHee's stomach growled.

"Dinner?" Kibum suggested.

"You guessed it oppa!" MinHee exclaimed. So off they went to a restaurant. They didn't spend much time there though, seeing that Kibum had something planned for MinHee. So when they left the restaurant, Kibum got him and MinHee a taxi to ride in. "Where to?" the driver asked. "Kyoto please." Kibum said.

"Ohhhh!!! What's over there oppa?" MinHee asked.

"Something. You should rest, it's a long drive there." Kibum suggested. MinHee pouted. "You should too oppa. .  .Aish. . I feel bad. .Your doing all this for me, and I'm doing nothing." MinHee commented. Kibum ruffled her hair. "Don't think that. Just having you around is enough." he said. "Your lying." MinHee mumbled, feeling the sleep taking over her. Kibum put her head gently on his shoulder. "I would never lie to you. . ."he whispered, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear. She was in deep slumber now.

The driver looked at the two from the mirror.

"She your girlfriend?" he asked. Kibum sighed.

"No. . .Best friend." he answered. The driver shook his head. "Ashame. . .You two make such a good couple." he said. kibum nodded his head in agrrement.

_____________________________________

 

"MinHee. ..we're here." Kibum gently shook her awake. The girl blinked her eyes and stared blankly at him. "Where are we oppa?" she yawned.

"Kyoto,Japan. Come on, step outside." Kibum said, leading her out the car. He helped her with her first few stumbling steps before letting MinHee walk on her own. When she got out, she gasped.

http://0.tqn.com/d/gojapan/1/0/b/9/1/993-gion-sakura-shirakawazoi.jpg 

The scenery was beyond what words could describe. The lights, the trees, the sounds. It was all amazingly beautiful.

"It's like I'm in a painting. . ."MinHee muttered, walking closer to the river. She bent down and touched the water. The cool, icy liquid sent goosebumps down MinHee's arm, yet she continued to draw circles on the water - as if in a trance.

"There's a boat nearby, want to ride on it?" Kibum asked, disturbing her from her thoughts. MinHee looked up at him and nodded her head. Kibum smiled and led her to it. They(Kibum) payed the man and bam. . .They were off into the sparkling water.

"Oppa. . . .Why do you do this?" MinHee asked, leaning against him.

"Because I want to. Nothing much." Kibum answered. MinHee sighed.

"Oh okay. . .Thank you oppa." MinHee said, hugging his arm. Kibum stopped rowing the boat as they were in the middle now, where the current could lead them on.

"Oh, and oppa?"

"Yeah?'

"What am I too you?" MinHee asked.

So many answers swirled around Kibum's head at that point. All leading to one simple ending - him confessing his love for her.

But. . .he knew he couldn't do that because of Kyuhyun. Yet. . . .This might be his last chance so. . . .

"MinHee. . .I. . ."

__________________________________________________

cliifhanger!!!!!!!! hope ya enjoyed it~