Love Hurts

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

http://www.jpopasia.com/play/27101/untouchable/living-in-the-heart-feat-narsha-brown-eyed-girls.html 

Living In My Heart - Untouchable ft. Narsha

Time: 10:00pm

Date: 10/10/10

Days left: 2 Weeks/ 21 Days/ 2 Hours/ 59 Seconds. . .

_____________________________________________________     

 

MinHee coughed vigorously as Soojin drove her to dance practice. She glanced worriedly at her best friend. "Are you sure you want to continue? I mean, we can go back now, just say so and I'll turn the car." she said. MinHee smiled. "No, it's alright. Just feeling under the weather." she said. Soojin sighed. "Your too stubborn for your own good." she muttered.

 

                                                                        

 

"Kyuhyun. . you got to eat more. Your getting too skinny." Ryeowook said as he passed by his brother's room.  "I'm not hungry." Kyuhyun muttered, keeping his eyes glued to his game. Heechul, who was with Ryeowook sghed. "That's the problem, your never hungry. Listen, I don't know what's going on between you and MinHee anymore, but get it fixed. It's doing none of you good." he said before walking off. Kyuhyun sighed as well and paused his game. He took his phone and looked at the wallpaper of him and MinHee smiling happily and crazily at the phone. He smiled even though he was hurting inside. MinHee.  . .Are you happy now?

Meanwhile, back with Ryeowook. . .He found himself talking to Yesung about Kyuhyun. "Hyung, isn't love suppose to be full of happiness?" he asked. Yesung nodded his head. "Then why is Kyuhyun hurting so much?" he asked. Yesung sighed and ruffled his hair. "Sometimes, things happen for the best. I'mjust hoping what's happening between those two are for the best." he said. 

 

                                                                       

 

Kibum clapped as MinHee finished the dance practice, She was perfect - as always. But he soon found himself rushing to her side as she collapsed onto the ground in a messy heap. "MinHee!" he exclaimed. MinHee coughed for a short while before shaking her head. "Just feeling a bit tired." she shrugged, getting up wth Kibum's help. Kibum rolled his eyes, knowing better. "Come on, let's get lunch." he said, leading her away. MinHee didn't bother to say anything else as she noted her phone had five missed calls and three unread text messages. She checked who they were - Kyuhyun. Seeing the name after a while, she felt a rush of memories go through her. "Oppa. . ." she mumbled, fighting back the tears she had succesfully held back the past few days. No matter what, I can't seem to forget you. . .she thought sadly. Unbeknowest to her, Kibum had noticed her reaction as to seeing her phone. He knew who it was. He knew she was hurting. He knew everything. He was Kibum. Her best friend. A title that will only get him so close to her heart. MinHee. . .It hurts me too. . Seeing you in pain. I love you, do you know that?

 

                                                                                            

 

"Okay, I'll wait." MinHee said as Kibum excused himself. He dialed Kyuhyun's number. And almost too quickly, he answered it.

"Yoboseyo?"

"It's me." Kibum said.

"Oh.  .what do you need hyung?" Kyuhyun forced out a restrained calm voice. No matter what, he still couldn't get rid of his anger. Kibum had after all, stolen MinHee from him.

"Come to Han River, at the hill hidden behind the trees. The one I showed you last year. It's an emergency." and with that, he hung up. When he came back to MinHee, he saw her smiling at him, waiting patiently with two ice-cream cones in her hands. "Here you go oppa, I thought we'd some ice-cream while we're here." she smiled. Kibum nodded his head. "I have to leave soon, can you stay here? Wait for me at our hill?" he lied. MinHee nodded her head. "Sure, anything for you oppa." she smiled. Then as Kibum walked away, he felt relieved yet pained at the same time. This is for the best. . .But. . .Why am I hurting so much? he thought as he walked away. He looked back at MinHee who was still watching him leave, he waved goodbye, she waved back, smiling. Then as Kibum turned around again, he closed his eyes as a tear slipped down his cheek. MinHee. . .Goodbye.

 

                                                                                                                    

 

When Kyuhyun arrived at the hill, he found no one in sight. He scratched his head. What was Kibum playing at? Then all of a sudden, small pair of hands covered his eyes. "Guess who?" the ever so familiar voice asked. "MinHee?" Kyuhyun said. He heard her gasp and the small hands quickly disappeared. "Op-I mean Kyuhyun! Wha-what are you doing here?" asked MinHee. "Kibum told me to come here." Kyuhyun shrugged. "Oh. . .well he's not here. He told me to wait for him. . .But. . ."

"He hasn't come yet?" Kyuhyun finished. MinHee nodded her head and looked down. Kyuhyun scoffed. He couldn't take it anymore. He walked up to MinHee who watched him with wide eyes, afraid of what he might do next. Then when he was close enough, he hugged her tightly. MinHee instantly stiffened with the sudden action but slowly relaxed.

"Kyuhyun-sshi. . .Please let go." she said. The words were lies of course, she missed being in his arms. They always felt safe and warm.

"Just this once. . .I missed you." Kyuhyun muttered.

I missed you too oppa. . .