Flashback

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

 http://www.jpopasia.com/play/17307/shinee/stand-by-meboys-over-flower-ost-.html 

Stand By Me - SHINee (*fangirl mode activated* XD)

Same day. . . .

                                                                                                

 

"Yah! Leave him alone!" a young girl screamed at a group of boys. They stopped kicking the small boy in the middle of their group and sneered at her. "Or what? You going to cry to your mommy?" one of them teased. MinHee rolled her eyes. "As if! I'll get my dad and I'm pretty sure you know what he can do to you!" MinHee said. The boy gulped. "Come on guys, these two wimps aren't worth it." he said, leading the rest away. MinHee snickered. "Who're the wimps now?" she muttered as she walked closer to the boy who finally sat up.

"You alright?" she asked, bending down to his level. The boy smiled. "Thank you." he said. MinHee frowned and looked at the direction the boys went. "Your that silent kid in my class. . .You know. . .Your pretty weak for a boy." MinHee commented. The young boy shrugged. "I'm not weak, I just don't think it's nesscary to fight when not needed." he said. MinHee looked at him like he was crazy. "They could have killed you if they kept at it and I never came!" she pointed out. He just shrugged yet again. "Thank you again,but I have to go back home now. I'll see you in class tomorrow." he said, walking off. MinHee stood there dumbfounded.

"Boys. . .You'll never understand them. . " she muttered, standing up to leave as well.

 

Two months had passed since that encounter had happened. The two haven't spoken to each since then either. Then one day, Kibum sat nearby the swings, all alone, twirling a flower in his hand. It was a white tulip.

"Yah. . .What are you doing here alone?" Kibum turned to see MinHee, looking at him blankly. He smiled. "To see you." he answered. MinHee rolled her eyes. "Well you saw me. Can you please leave now?" she asked. Kibum stood up and walked towards her. "Here's a flower. . .I thought you'd like it." he said, handing her the white flower. MinHee tilted her head to the side and slowly accepted it. "What's it for?" she asked. Kibum smiled. "Nothing." he lied, walking back to the swings. MinHee followed him.

"Your a strange boy, you know that right?" she said. Kibum nodded his head. "I've been told." he answered.

"Must be because you were from America." she noted. "People change there a lot. . ."she mumbled. Kibum glanced at her.

"Maybe. . .Maybe not. . .I'm Kim Kibum by the way." he said, sticking a hand out. MinHee shook it. "Lee MinHee." she replied.

Five Years Later. . .

The two were close now. MinHee was twelve, Kibum fifteen. It was December 2nd, the day after her birthday, and her mother's death anniversary from five years ago as well. Kibum and MinHee stood at her grave. He set down his flowers for MinHee's mother and bowed in respect. "Annyong haseyo Mrs. Lee." he said. MinHee did the same as well and lit some candles for her mom.

"Annyong haseyo umma." she said quietly.

"Omo! Before I forget, I got this for you." Kibum exclaimed, giving MinHee a single white tulip.  .again. MinHee accepted it as usual with a smile.

"Heh. . .Reminds me on the first day we became friends." she muttered. Kibum smiled. "Yeah.  .How can I not forget? You were scary back then." he pretended to shiver. MinHee giggled and lightly punched him on the arm. 'Oppa!" she whined.

"Love you too MinHee~" Kibum joked.

                                                                                    

 

When MinHee awoke, it was late at lunch. Only Kyuhyun was in the room with her, lightly sleeping on the couch. Yesung was nowhere in sight. MinHee smiled. She had a good dream last night. Then her eyes landed on the night stand. A bundle of white tulips in a vase lay there. Her smile widened even more. Kibum had come to visit her.

She took the card that was next to the vase.

MinHee,

Sorry I wasn't here for the past two days. Hope these flowers make up for it.

I'll be back to visit later on tonight. Wait for me?.

-Kibum                       

                                                                                        

 

Mianhe. ..It's SHINee addiction month for me right now. . .^ ^" So sorry if the song doesn't really fit for this chappy~