Shopping ~

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-k4uuA5FgA 

Just A Dream - Nelly

 

"Two months. . ."

And just like that, MinHee's world came crashing down.

Time: 8:50am

Date: 9/25/10

Days left: 2 Days/1 Month/16 Hours/56 Seconds. . .

_____________________________________________________

 

"And. . .we're done! Good job MinHee!" the photographer exclaimed as the photoshoot was brought to and end. MinHee smiled and bowed in thanks. Though it faded just as fast as she grudgingly went over to her dressing room. She was still depressed about the news she had been told. Being just comissioned out of the hospital from a random faint attack, and staying unconcious for quite a while, she woke being told she had cancer. The doctors said it was too late to do anything, seeing that it was found to late. The cancer had spread too much.

 

Then just as MinHee was taking off the extra make-up on her face, her manager came in with a scowl on her face. Her name was Soojin. She may be strict in many ways, but she was MinHee's best friend also.  "What is it unnie?" asked MinHee.

 

"Your boyfriend is here . . ."Soojin rolled her eyes. And just like that, MinHee's mood sky rocketed. She smiled widely and looked at Soojin with longing eyes. Soojin let out a sigh. "Go ahead. .." she said, knowing she can never do anything to stop the two. MinHee beamed and hugged Soojin. "Thank you! See you later unnie!" she exclaimed, running out the door and out into the lobby of the building. Sure enough, he was there waiting of her.

 

"Oppa!" MinHee exclaimed, hugging him tightly. Kyuhyun laughed.

"Did you miss me that much?" he asked, ruffling her hair. MinHee pouted and let go.

"Not the hair. . ."she whined. Kyuhyun let out a chuckle as he  led MinHee out the building.


"So where do you want to go today?" Kyuhyun asked. MinHee rolled her eyes.

"Guess." she smiled. Kyuhyun let out a small sigh.

"The mall?" he said.

"Ding ding ding! And we got a winner! To the mall my butler!" MinHee cheered.

"As you wish your highness." Kyuhyun bowed, playing along.

_________________________________

Can you feel my heartbeat?

Heartbeat.  . .Heartbeat. . .

Nija jitbalbgo ddeonan simjangi ajikdo ddwigo ~

 

Heartbeat by 2PM began to play as they walked around the mall. As normal as they could act, so far, no one had noticed them as being the idols they all looked up to. MinHee though, didn't want to take any risks and quickly dragged Kyuhyun to the nearest costume shop she found.

 

"What are we doing here?" asked Kyuhyun, poking a horrid looking mask. MinHee glanced at it and stuck her tongue out in disgust. "Ewww. . .Oppa you touched it!" she said. Kyuhyun smiled as an idea popped into his head. So once MinHee was out of sight, he quickly put on the mask and began to look for her in the store. He found her in the wig section browsing for. .well wigs.

"ROAR!" he jumped out and put both hands on her shoulders causing MinHee to shriek and jump. She quickly pulled away from his grasp and began to run. Kyuhyun acted quickly though and caught her by the waist, laughing. MinHee repeatedly screamed until she noticed the person laughing. Her screaming halted as she took the mask off, revealing her boyfriend's amused and laughing face. MinHee pouted as Kyuhyun put her down.

"That wasn't nice. . ."she stated.

"Aw, did someone get scared?" teased Kyuhyun. MinHee pouted even more and childishly slapped him on the arm.

"Yah, Super Junior oppas were right! You are the evil maknae!" she exclaimed. Kyuhyun smiled.

"Alright, I promise not to do it again." he said, raising his hands up in defeat. MinHee smiled victoriously.

"Good! Now come on~ ! I already got us some wigs!" she exclaimed, shoving an afro wig into Kyuhyun's arms. He looked at weirdly and watched as MinHee put a curly red wig on her head. She caught his gaze and smiled.

"Come on! Put it on oppa!" she said.

Not being able to refuse, Kyuhyun did. . .

 

Minutes later. . .

 

"I feel like an idiot." Kyuhyun stated as people cast him weird looks. He was wearing the afro while MinHee was hapiily skipping along side him.

"Pabo, you were already one." she teased. Kyuhyun frowned and pretended to get angry.

"You didn't." he said.

"I did." MinHee laughed and ran away. Kyuhyun was faster than her though and had her in his arms seconds later.

MinHee laughed and pounded on his back to let her go.

"People are staring!" she laughed.

"Your point?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"Pabo! I hate you!" she said smilling.

That's when Kyuhyun stopped and put her down. MinHee stopped smiling and flashed Kyuhyun a confused look. He looked back before walking away. Realization dawned on MinHee as he was a few steps away. She sighed at his childishness and ran to hug him from behind.

"I was just kidding." she mumbled.

"Hate is a strong word MinHee.  ." he said, turning around to face her. MinHee pouted.

"Oppa, your acting like a kid. You know I never meant it." MinHee said.

"Oh really? Prove it." Kyuhyun said. MinHee sighed and got on her tippy toes. She gave Kyuhyun a peck on the cheek.

"Happy?" she asked.

"Well. . ." Kyuhyun trailed off. MinHee shook her head in disbelief.

"Not in public oppa." she said.

"But!"

"No buts!" MinHee cut in.

"Aw. . But!"

"Opp-"

Kyuhyun kissed her, cutting her sentence short.

 

_________________________________________

XD so cheesy!!! I know. . .mianhe. . . .!

 

Again, I know this isn't my best work so far compared to the others but my cheesiness must be gone first so that's why I am writing this story! So after that it's all written down and gone from my system, I can continue to write the other stories!

But comments would be pleased too though! *puppy eyes* please?