Surprises~

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/38614/super-junior/no-other-.html 

No Other - Super Junior

 

Time: 8:30pm

Date: 10/12/10

Days left: 2 Weeks/ 19 Days/ 16 Hours/  30 seconds. . .

_____________________________________________________       

 

"Thank you!!! I hope you continue to support me and my sunbaes and hoobaes alike!" MinHee bowed after that and sighed as she stepped off the stage. Beep! She took out her phone. It was a text message from Kyuhyun.

Princess~

Super Junior & I got a surpise for you!!!

Come to your house soon~ Soojin noona agreed to cancel the rest of your schedule. See you soon!
-Kyuhyun

MinHee smiled, shaking her head. Kyuhyun really had to stop canceling her schedules all the time or else she was going to lose her job. But nonetheless, she agreed to do as said.

Okay, I'll be there soon oppa.

xoxo,

MinHee

And with that she pressed send.

"Hmmmmm? Who's my dongseang texting at this hour?" Juri asked, peering over her shoulder. Minhee laughed nervously. "No one~ I have to go now unnie! Take care!" MinHee exclaimed, waving farewell. Juri smirked. She knew better.

                                                                         

 

When she arrived at the house she and Soojin lived in, she turned the doorknob to see if it was open - it was. She quirked an eyebrow in curiousity. "Annyong?!" she shouted into the empty living room. No answer. She tried shouting again, but was stopped as her phone beeped.

Look at the windows.

-Kyuhyun

So MinHee did and gasped at what she saw. On the windows was a picture of a big heart, and in that big heart, were pictures of love and couples. "Like it?" she jumped and turned to see Kyuhyun smiling at her. "Oppa~ It's beautiful!" she exclaimed, hugging him. "It better be, took me a long time putting that thing up. But this isn't all. Now go on, there are more surprises." Kyuhyun smiled, pushing her towards the door. MinHee pouted. "But I just got here~" she whined. Kyuhyun chuckled. "Do you want to see your other surprises?" he asked. "Yesss. . . ."

"Then go." and with one last gentle push, MinHee was out the door. She gasped as she saw her car - which was all dirty earlier, now sparkling clean. Ryeowook stood near it, smiling at her innocently. "Oppa, did you do this?" she questioned, running a hand across the hood of the green car. Ryeowook just grinned and hugged her. "Oppa?" MinHee asked confused. He let go and shook his head as he put a finger to his lips - indicating for her to be quiet. Then he pointed at her pocket. MinHee looked at it to see her phone with a new text message.

Seoul is your next destination.

-Kyuhyun

"Oh. . .I guess I have to go now. See you oppa~" MinHee said as she got into her car.

"Thank you for washing it~!" she quickly added before driving off.

When she got to Seoul, she found herself walking towards one of it's universities. Kyuhyun had specifically told her to go into one of it's gyms. So when she did, she found Donghae practicing how to present a rose by himself. She giggled and snuck up on him. "Boo!" she exclaimed, shocking the poor boy. He jumped and turned to see MinHee giggling. "Oh! MinHee!" he said. Then he took out a rose from behind her ear. "Huh? I could have sworn. . ." MinHee muttered. Donghae grinned. "Well? There's more ahead." Donghae said, pointing over to the back doors. MinHee nodded her head. "Thank you for the rose oppa!" she exclaimed, hugging him before running off. Donghae smiled. Your welcome. . .

 

""Yah! MinHee, hold up!" MinHee stopped and turned to see Siwon running towards her. When he stopped, he bent down and tied her shoelaces. Then when he got up, MinHee giggled. "Thank you oppa~" she sang. Siwon smiled. "No need. Don't want you falling." he said and watched her wave farewell as she continued towards her destination.

 

When MinHee stepped out into the other room, she found herself in a huge, white, open space. Music suddenly played and Minhee looked to her side to see Sungmin playing a light melody on a keyboard. He smiled at her and looked over at the middle of the space. MinHee followed his gaze to see a Yesung with a bunch of balloons around him, and some in his hand. He gestured for her to come over and so she did. "For you princess~" he said, giving her a balloon with a ring on it. MinHee smiled. "Thank you.  . ."she replied. Then Heechul came out, along with the others who she had and  hadn't seen yet.

 

"Oppas? What's this all for?" she asked curiously.

 

"It's out friendship anniversary silly! Here you go! Made it just for you!" Heechul answered, giving her a card. Minhee gladly accepted it. "Thank you~" she smiled. "Alright gentlemen, and lady, huddle up! Picture time!" Leeteuk exclaimed, pulling out his camera and tri-pod.

 

"Say cheese~!" he exclaimed.

 

"Cheese~!" they all said in unison, smiling happily at the camera.

 

__________________________________________________

 

. . .what do you think????. ..I feel like this isn't my best. . .-___-" hope you enjoyed it anyways~