Goodbye

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

 

Final time left:  14 Hours, 12 Minutes, & 23 Seconds. . .

 

When they back to Korea, the week was all a blur, and MinHee was slightly disappointed with that. Sure it was all fun, everyday was spent with either Kyuhyun, or Kyuhyun and the rest of Super Junior. Kibum hadn't returned with them though.

MinHee smiled sadly at the picture they had all taken together on their friendship anniversary. A tear drop hit the glass.

I'm going to miss them. . .All of them. . .she thought sadly, the tears wouldn't stop now. She was at Seoul Hospital. No one knew besides Soojin who sat in the corner of the room, watching her, crying too. MinHee looked out the window. The sky was crying as well. I hate tears. . . .she thought. Then the nurse came in.

"Miss Lee. . .You have some visitors." she said. MinHee nodded her head. "You can let them in." she said. The nurse nodded her head and exited the room, Super Junior came in no second later. Some had tears already, others had the look of disbelief, but the expression that tore her the most was the one on Kyuhyun's.

"All of you guys. . .Thank you for making my last week the best of my life. . .I'll never forget the memories, I'll never forget you, Super Junior." she smiled sadly.

"MinHee. . .Wae? Why didn't you tell us?" Donghae asked. MinHee looked down at her bed covers. White. She wished that was what the only color she would see when she falls unconcious on her last minutes. "I didn't want to burden you with the news." she answered.

"But we could have tried to help!" Donghae exclaimed.Eunhyuk placed a hand on his shoulder. "Just let it be. . ."he muttered to him. "Thank you oppa." MinHee said to him. Eunhyuk nodded his head in reply. Then she looked around the group of people asembled around her. Two people were missing. Her dad, and Kibum, She knew her dad wouldn't be able to drive. . .But Kibum. He promised her he wouldn't let her go without saying goodbye, She sighed. He's not going to come. . .Is he? she thought sadly.

A rush of pain went through her and made MinHee gasp. Everyone in the room straightened up, casting their gaze at her. Kyuhyun, along with Soojin, rushed towards her side. "Thank you for coming into my life guys. . .Thank you." she muttered, before falling into coma. Her heart rate slowed down. Soojin quickly took action. "Someone! Call a doctor!" she ordered, and the fastest of them left the room. Kyuhyun held MinHee's hand. It was cold, opposite from the warmth that used to come from them.

Please. . .Don't leave me now. . .

 

                                                                                       

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yah! Kim Kibum! Get over here! MinHee. . ." Sungmin's voice trailed off.

"What? What happened?! Hyung! Is she alright?!" Kibum's voice was starting to panic. Sungmin heaved out a sigh.

"She's far from alright. .  .Get over here as quickly as you can. . .She only has a few hours left." Sungmin mumbled before dropping the call. He leaned to the wall and slowly slid down. He looked at the rest of Super Junior and Soojin. They were all outside the emergency room. Waiting. Praying. Sungmin closed his eyes.

Please don't give up MinHee. . . .he thought.

                                                                                              

 

Final time left: 0 Hours, 0 Minutes, 10 Seconds

Kibum came rushing into the waiting room where everyone stood there, staring into space. He looked around, his breathing the only sound heard. Kyuhyun looked at him. For a moment, Kibum thought he would rush forward and punch him from the hatred and anger in his eyes, but he never did. In those few seconds wasted, they exchanged words never spoken to each other. Kyuhyun looked down while Kibum stepped in.

 

Meanwhile, MinHee had 10 seconds left. She would relish them with the treasured memories she kept in her heart. It was when her heart rate dropped that she felt as free as ever. Her eyes closed as a small smile worked on her face. Umma.  . .We'll be together again. . Isn't that great?.  . she thought. Thank you guys. . Thank you for everything. . . .

 

When the doctor came out  with a sad expression, everyone knew that she was gone. No words were needed to be said. Soojin broke into tears. "No. . . " she muttered.

"C-can w-we se-see her?" Kyuhyun stuttered, trying to stay strong. The doctor nodded his head. "Only two people though." he said. Kyuhyun looked at Kibum. They looked at the others and they nodded their heads. So they went, but as they were one more step away from the door, Kyuhyun held Kibum back.

"H-here. You go first. It's better that way." he mumbled. Kibum nodded his head and patted Kyuhyun's back before entering the room. MinHee was there, or what was left of her was. He walked towards her bedside and put a strand of her hair behind her ear. She looked liked she was just sleeping. With that smile on her face. But even that seemed dead. He kissed her forehead.

"Goodbye MinHee. . "

 

 

 

Goodbye. . .

____________________________________

*cries* I feel sad having to write this. . .=(. . .but this isn't the end of the original ending though. . .there's one more chapter I have to get over with. . .

 

oh. . .and before i forget. . . .about the other two endings. . . .i forgot how i was going to write them. . .and i've forgotten for quite a while now. . .so i wont be able to write it anymore. . .so yeah. . Mianhe unnie. . .and for those who wanted to see kibum's ending and such~