You & I

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

No Link

Song: You and I - Park Bom

_________________________________________

 

"Sweetheart, wake up." MinHee blinked her eyes open to see a beautiful angel looking down at her. She unconciously smiled as she sat up with the angel's help. "Where am I?" MinHee asked. "In a better place honey." the angel replied. Her voice sounded familiar. MinHee looked at the angel and examined her closer.

"Umma?!" she exclaimed in disbelief. The angel nodded her head. "Hello to you too." she smiled. MinHee felt tears brim at her eyes. She hugged her mother tightly.

"I missed you so much.  . ."she sobbed.  Her mother patted her back, running her hand through her daughter's soft hair.

"I missed you too darling. . .And they miss you right now as well." she mumbled. MinHee pulled away and rubbed the tears gone.

"Who?" she asked. Her mother pointed a finger towards a slightly jaded mirror. It looked unusual in it's garden like surrounddings.

MinHee stood up and walked towards it. She made a small gasp. There, she could see Super Junior, Soojin, her dad, and others all dressed in black. They were at a funeral. Her funeral.

Her mother put a hand on MinHee's shoulder. "They miss you so much. Especially those two boys up front. Who are they?" her mother asked. MinHee looked closer and indeed, she saw both Kyuhyun and Kibum. Crying. Her heartbroke seeing them like that.

"That one's name is Kyuhyun. . .he's my boyfriend umma. . .I love him very much. . .and that one. . .His name is Kim Kibum. He's the boy-"

"That I sent to always protect you." her mother cut off. MinHee's eyes widened and she looked at her mother in confusion. Her mother smiled. "When I died, an angel who greeted me, like I did to you, have me one wish. And I wished for someone to look over you. Apparently that's him.  . ." her mother explained. MinHee nodded her head, looking back at Kibum.

"He loves you just the same as that Kyuhyun boy you know that?" she added quietly. MinHee closed her eyes.

"I know. . .He told me. . .But I just loved Kyuhyun oppa more." she muttered. Her mother wrapped her arms around her daughter.

"Dear. . .Sometimes, we just have to learn to let go. . .But. . It's time for your wish. . ." her mother said, turning MinHee around to face her.

"What do you wish for?" she asked.

MinHee frowned and thought hard.

"I..."
 

"Just think it, don't say it out loud or else it won't come true."her mother cut in. MinHee closed her eyes.

I wish that both Kyuhyun and Kibum oppa will find someone again to love as they loved me. . .she thought.

When she opened her eyes, she smiled, knowing she made the right wish.

She looked back down at the glass. Her two favorite people in the mortal world.

That way, everyone's happy. . .she thought happily. She looked at her mother and grinned.

"Ready to go sweety?" she asked. MinHee nodded her head, and with one last glance at the mirror, she took her mother's hand.

 

Promises are for forever. . .

 

But forever is never enough. . . .

 

Because the only thing that lasts forever is love. .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saranghae oppas. . .

 

 

________________________________________

 

And that my readers, is. . .

 

 

 

 

 

The End