Promise

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

 http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/17775/ss501/because-i-m-stupid.html 

Because I'm Stupid - SS501

 

Same Day

Time: 9:00PM

 

                                                                                                 

  

“Oppa?” MinHee called out as she and him walked out the building, Super Junior following from behind. “Hmmm?”

“Where are the others? Where's Kibummie oppa?” asked MinHee. Kyuhyun sighed. He still didn't feel comfortable with Kibum – especially since the scandal about MinHee and him were still spreading around. “I'm not really sure about hyung. .But the others, well Hangeng is in China, and Shindong got stolen by his girlfriend, the rest are somewhere busy with their schedule.” Kyuhyun answered. “Oh. .”MinHee trailed off. “Yah! Dongseang!” MinHee turned around to see Sungmin running up to her. He grinned and nodded over towards Kyuhyun. “Kibum texted me, he says he needs to tell you something. He didn't say where the meeting place was, just that it's where you two go when you were young.” Sungmin said. MinHee nodded her head. “Oh, okay. I should be going then.” Minhee said.

“I'll drive you.” Kyuhyun offered. MinHee shook her head. “No, I'm alright. I bothered you guys enough. Well I'll see you tomorrow!” she exclaimed, running off. Kyuhyun sighed. “Aigooo. That girl is going to be the death of me.” he muttered. Sungmin quirked an eyebrow up yet didn't say anything in return. I wonder what Kibum has to tell her. . .he wondered.

 

 

 

Oppa!!!” MinHee exclaimed, tackling him from behind. He turned around and ruffled her hair. MinHee let go, pouting. “You know I hate that. . .”she whined. He smiled. “I know.”

So why did you call for me oppa? And why weren't you with the rest of Super Junior earlier?” Minhee asked. Kibum shrugged. “I was at a meeting. Mianhe. . .”He trailed off, gazing at the river. It shimmered in the moonlight. MinHee followed his gaze and smiled softly. She hugged him again. “Oppa~ I miss hanging out with you.” she said. Kibum nodded his head. “I do too.” More than you'll ever know. . .”But baby girl, listen.” his stern voice caught MinHee's attention. “Yes?”

 

I'm. . I'm leaving.”

 

Bw-bwoh?! Wae?!” Minhee exclaimed, letting go. “I-I have a filming in Japan.” Kibum said.


“But what about the other oppas? Wha-what about me?” MinHee started to tear up. Kibum sighed and wiped the tear away with his thumb. He cupped her fragile face between his hands, making MinHee look up at him. “I'm not leaving Super Junior. Their my family remember? You are too. You're my best friend. And besides. . .Don't worry, I'll be back in time. I promise. I'll never let you go without saying goodbye.” he said quietly. MinHee nodded her head and sniffled back a tear. “Promise on your life.” she said. “Promise.” and with that, he let go and began searching his pockets. MinHee quirked an eyebrow up in curiosity. She wondered what he was looking for. Then when he finally found what he was looking for, he took out the small velvet box. He grinned, giving it to MinHee.

 

What is it oppa?” she asked. “Open it.” Kibum said. So MinHee did. And ever so slowly, the box opened, revealing a beautiful necklace.

 

http://canuaffordit.com/userfiles/2010/9/18/images/WORLD-MOST-EXPENSIVE-JEWELRY.jpg

 

MinHee gasped. “Oppa. .” she muttered. Kibum smiled. “Like it? Here, let me put it on for you.” he said, taking the necklace and putting it around her neck. When his fingers brushed against her bare skin, MinHee shivered. “There! Now it even looks more beautiful!” he exclaimed. MinHee nodded her head, tears filling her eyes. “Oppa. . .Thank you.” she mumbled, hugging him tightly. Kibum patted her had. “Anything for my baby girl~ After all, it is our own friendship anniversary too, isn't it?” he said. MinHe nodded her head. “Which reminds me!” she exclaimed, pulling out a box. She took a heart star shaped key chain out of it. “Oppa, you know how my dad used to be a silver smith? Well I asked him to help me out and make this for you, so yeah. . I know it's not much, compared to your gift. . But I hope you like it.” MinHee said shyly, giving him the key chain.

 

Kibum took it, but noticed MinHee's slightly burned fingers. He bent down, took her hand with the burnt fingers, and kissed them. MinHee stood, shocked. “Oppa?”

I love it, I really do. But next time, you can just buy me a present okay? Or nothing at all. I don't want you getting hurt.” he said. MinHee nodded her head. “O-okay.” she mumbled. Kibum smiled.

Anyways, we should get going. It's late.” MinHee agreed, and with last glance at the river, they walked off to his car.

 

 

 

Thank you for the ride oppa!” Minhee exclaimed as she and Kibum stopped at her door. Kibum nodded his head. “Anytime. Goodnight MinHee.” he said. “Night op-” she was cut off as she felt a pair of lips touch her forehead. “-pa.” she finished and watched as Kibum smiled, nodded his head, and went to his car. “Yah! Minhee! You just going to stand there! Come in!” Soojin exclaimed from her window up top. MinHee shook her head. “Oh. . Okay! Coming unnie!” she shouted back, running into the house. But as she ran to her room upstairs, she slowed down, thinking over the recent events this evening. She touched her forehead. Oppa sure is acting weird these days. ..But. . .that kiss on the forehead really felt good. . .wah! MinHee! What do you think your thinking?! You love Kyuhyun! Not Kibum! MinHee sighed as she walked up the last remaining steps to her room. . .

 

 Meanwhile with Kibum. He thought back on how MinHee reacted and chuckled bitterly. If only you were mine. . .he thought sadly. Kibum sighed. Why did I have to fall for you?  

 

______________________________________________

 

Kibummie. . .I miss him~broken heart