What if. . .?

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUIBXZMVUcA 

Why I Like You - Super Junior


 

Time: 9:30am

Date: 10/13/10

Days left:2 Weeks/18 Days/15 Hours/ 38seconds. . .

 

 

When MinHee stepped out of rehearsal, she was surprised to find Kyuhyun waiting for her outside. “Oppa?” she asked. “I got the rest of the afternoon off. So do you want to go out and have lunch?” Kyuhyun offered. MinHee thought about it. Then she stuck her finger in the air.

“I got a better idea! Let's cook lunch this time oppa! I've never cooked for you before!” she exclaimed.

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Okay, okay. Just as long as you don't burn anything.” he teased, ruffling her hair. MinHee pouted. “Yah~ I'm not that bad.” she said. “Never said you were. So do you need any ingredients for whatever your making?” Kyuhyun asked. MinHee nodded her head. “Uh huh! Unnie used up all of our ingredients last time. . .” she stated. Kyuhyun chuckled, “Then come on.” he said.

 

When they reached the food market, MinHee quickly got to work and took a shopping cart. She began to browse every vegetable, fruit, and meat she saw. Kyuhyun followed, lagging from behind. But then his eyes spotted some ice-cream. He remembered that MinHee loved cookies and cream ice-cream. He smiled and took some ice-cream. This would come in handy. ..he thought, glancing at MinHee was was talking animatedly to a worker. He saw her laugh and smiled to himself.

 

Then when they got to MinHee's place, MinHee quickly kicked Kyuhyun out into the living room while she got to work cooking. She chopped at the vegetables away and cooked the rice at the same time. But as she was cooking, she accidentally got too close to the fire and burnt her finger. “Ouch!” she exclaimed,blowing on the burn. Kyuhyun quickly rushed in after, and looked at her hurt finger. “Come here.” he said, motioning her to the sink. MinHee went over to him and Kyuhyun the cold water. He gently took MinHee's hand and put it under the sink. “Owwwww. . . .”MinHee whined, the cold water was stinging her burn. Kyuhyun shook his head. “That's what you get for not being careful. Here, let's put a bandage over it and some ice. I'll cook the rest.” he said, going over to reach the first aid kit from atop the refridgerator. MinHee pouted. “But I wanted to cook for you. .” she complained. “Next time then, okay? Rest your finger for now.” Kyuhyun advised. MinHee sighed. “Oh fine. . Killjoy.” she muttered before running to the safety of her room. Kyuhyun sighed.

I'll get you later!” he shouted. He heard MinHee open her door, “Never!” she exclaimed laughing before slamming her door shut again. Kyuhyun shook his head, smiling. “Aish. ..That girl.”he muttered.

 

Meanwhile, at Icheon Airport, the rest of Super Junior bid their farewell to Kibum who was leaving for his flight. Neither MinHee nor Kyuhyun knew that this was happening now, which was what Kibum wanted. He didn't want to see MinHee for what might be the last time. I'm sorry MinHee, but I might break my promise this time. . .he thought.

 

Yah, Kibum. You better come back soon alright?” Kangin said, ruffling his hair. Kibum nodded his head. “I'll try hyung.”

You better.” Kangin smiled. “But take care.” he finished, giving him a brotherly hug. When he let go, Kibum took it as his cue to leave. “See you guys!” he exclaimed, waving off.

 

Yah! Kim Kibum!” Kibum stopped in is tracks. He was just only a few steps away from them.

He turned to see Sungmi running towards him. “Yeah hyung?” he asked.

 

What about MinHee? Are you just going to leave her?” Sungmin asked.
“What do you mean hyung?” Kibum said, he worried in his head that Sungmin might have seen through him and found out that his secret love for her. Sungmin shook his head.

 

I know you love her. . .And there's no doubt she loves you. . .and Kyuhyun, very much. You still have a chance with her you know? So are you just going to run away?” Sungmin asked. Kibum sighed. “Hyung, I have to let her go. . .Somehow. And besides, if what you say is right, then me leaving is for the best. I don't want to cause anymore trouble.” he said. Sungmin shook his head.

 

Just think about it Kibum. . .” Sungmin said before walking off. Kibum sighed yet again and continued walking to his gate. What if hyung is right though?. . .aish. . Why does love have to be so hard? He thought grudingly.