An Idea

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

~No Song~

Time: 6:00pm

Date: 10/15/10

Days Left: 2 weeks/ 17 Days / 18 Hours / 54 Seconds. . .

                                                                                   

 

MinHee sighed, it was a slow day. Nothing much was happening either. She had the urge to text Kyuhyun though, but sadly, he was way too busy with his schedule. MinHee had been tempted so many times to just go and dial his number, but she didn't want to disturb him, so she left him alone.

 

Little did she know though, that Kyuhyun had been anticipating her call or text message for a while. "Yah Kyuhyun, quit staring at her phone. It's not going to go anywhere." Kangin called out. Heechul nudged him. "Yah, leave him alone. Can't you see our maknae is in love~" Heechul teased. Kyuhyun sighed. "Guys, just leave him alone." Leeteuk said to the two boys. "Oh fine.  ."they whined. "Thanks hyung. . ."Kyuhyun said as Leeteuk sat next to him. He shrugged. "No problem. So what's troubling you maknae?" he asked. "MinHee hasn't contacted me yet." he sighed. "Maybe she's busy." Leeteuk offered. "Still. . She always contacts or checks up on me no matter what. . ."Kyuhyun said. "Yah! Back to the stage guys! We're airing in a few seconds!" the director shouted at the two. Leeteuk smiled at Kyuhyun. "Don't worry Kyuhyun, she'll come around." he reassured.

 

"Aish. . .So bored. . ."MinHee whined, slamming her head on the table. Soojin looked up from her newspaper. "Go out then." she said. "Alone? No thank you. ..I hate doing anything alone." MinHee said. Soojin sighed. "You're so picky and needy, you know that?" she said. Minhee smiled. "Only for you unnie~" she sang. Soojin rolled her eyes. "I'm out." she stated, standing up. Once she left the room, MinHee did feel completely alone. She sighed and the TV. Instantly, the headlines, "Kibum. .Gone?!" popped into her vision. It caught MinHee's attention and she began to watch TV.

 

"News just in, Kim Kibum of the famous Super Junior is in Japan. Now news has been said from SM yet, but rumors are flying about he had left Super Junior for his acting career." the news lady reported in. MinHee rolled her eyes. "Yeah right. . .:"she mumbled. "They don't anything." she continued on, about to switch the channel. "What? This just in, Kibum is officially in Japan. A video camera caught him departing from gate 34B two days ago." the reporter stated. "B-bwoh?!" MinHee exclaimed. She turned off the TV.

 

"UNNIE!"" she shouted.

"What?!" Soojin exclaimed, running towards her.

"Kibum oppa left?" MinHee asked.

"Seriously? You made me run here just for that?" she asked irritated. MinHee smiled innocently.

"So did he?" she asked.

"Yes. . .Don't you know? Weren't you there with the rest of Super Junior two afternoons ago?" Soojin said. MinHee shook her head. "I was with Kyuhyun oppa/" she said. Soojin nodded, "No wonder. ..Well he is. Don't call him though. He's very busy as far as I know." Soojin warned. MinHee pouted, she was just about to do that.

 

"Call Kyuhyun instead." Soojin advised, about to leave the room yet again. MinHee grinned as a devious plot formed in her head. "Unnie, am I free for the weekend?" she asked. "Yeah. .Why do you ask?" Soojin answered. "Oh. .nothing~. .Can I visit a close friend of mine? I haven't seen them for a while." she said. Soojin shrugged. "Knock yourself out. Just make sure you come back safe of Monday morning/" she warned. MinHee nodded her ehad. "Got that!" she exclaimed, saluting to Soojin as she walked out. Once she was gone, MinHee quietly smiled to herself. Time to surprise Kibummie oppa. . .she thought.

 

________________________________________-

cute pic no?