Japan~

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0WPGB0dSow 

Please Take Care Of My Girlfriend (Say No) - B2ST/BEAST

 

Time: 11:00PM

Date: 10/15/10

Time Left: 2 Weeks/ 18 Days / 1 hours/ 23 seconds. . .

______________________________________

 

Once MinHee heard Soojin's soft snoring from the room next to her's, she quickly went to work. She pulled her suit case out from under her bed and began to stuff it with all the clothes she could fit in. Once she was done, she rushed to the bathroom to get changed. She came out wearing jeans, a plain green hoodie, and white high tops. All of a sudden, her phone vibrated off her night stand. She rushed over to it, checking who texted. It was Kyuhyun.

Princess~

Mianhe, did I wake you? Oppa just can't sleep. . .=(

-Kyuhyun

MinHee chuckled to herself.

No, not at all oppa~. . .Btw:

can you do me a favor?

Pwease?

xoxo,

MinHee

And with that she pressed sent. She stuffed her phone in her pocket and quietly opened her door. She glanced from side to side, looking if Soojin wsa anywhere in sight. Nowhere. MinHee sighed in relief and quickly and sneakily snuck downstairs, lugging her suit case behind. When she reached the last remaining step, her phone vibrated again.

Sure, what is it?

-Kyuhyun

Drive me to the airport please?

xoxo,

MinHee

And with that sent, she rushed out the house and sighed, leaning against the door. She had snuck safely out the house without getting caught. Sure Soojin knew she was going somewhere, she just didn't know where. And if Soojin found out MinHee was going to Japan, then she'd have her head and kill her. .  .or worst. MinHee shivered at the thought but jotled upright as a car honked. She looked up to see Kyuhyun's familiar Mitsubishi parked at the curb of her street. She grinned to herself and rushed over to it.

 

                                                                                                      

 

"Are you going anywhere?" asked Kyuhyun as they drove away. MinHee shrugged. "Just to Japan. I'm going to visit Kibummie oppa. You know we missed sending him off two days ago? I thought I'd just hang with him for the weekend.  . .As a sorry." Minhee answered. Kyuhyun remained silent. So it's him again.  .he thought. "Oppa?" MinHee disrupted him from his dark thoughts. Kyuhyun shook his head and flashed her a smile. "Okay, tell hyung I said hi." he said. MinHee grinned back and hugged his free arm. "I knew you'd understand oppa~. . .Thank you. Don't worry, I'll buy you something before I come back." she said. Kyuhyun nodded his head. "Just stay safe. We're here. Are you sure you don't need help for the rest of the way?" he asked. MinHee shook her head. "No thank you oppa. You should just get some rest okay? I'll see you on Monday~ Take care oppa~" MinHee smiled, kissing him on the cheek before departing from his car. Kyuhyun watched as MinHee enter the airport before driving away.

It's only for three days. . She's not going to leave me for him right?.. . .Ah. . . .Hyung, please take care of her. . . .Kyuhyun silently thought.

__________________________________

I might finish the series by Friday I think. . .I don't know ^ ^"