Who. . .?

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/21373/2am/a-friend-s-confession.html 

A Friend's Confession - 2AM

________________________________________

 

"MinHee.  . .I. . .Saranghae." Kibum confessed. MinHee blinked and looked up at him. "Oppa. . .?" she questioned, lost and confused.

He looked down at her and smiled. "I've wanted to tell you so many times. . But I Kyuhyun got to you first so I. . .I thought and know I;m too late to do anything now. But still. . .I knew I had to confess to you. I just had to. MinHee, I love you." Kibum said. MinHee's eyed widened in shock. "Oppa.  . ." she muttered, looking away. She didn't know how to take it. Her heart was aching, and being torn into two. One part of her wanted to be with Kyuhyun, the other wanted to be with Kibum. She shook her head. She didn't know what to do.Kibum smiled bitterly.

"I'm sorry I had to say it. . .I hope you understand." he muttered, looking at her for a response. None came, MinHee kept her gaze down at the water. Kibum let out a sigh.

"Well. . It's late. We should get some sleep." Kibum said. MinHee nodded her head as Kibum started to row the boat to the dock. When they stepped off the boat, Kibum offered to drive MinHee to her hotel. She shook her had.

"Mianhe.  .But I think I'll go on my own." she said, walking off. Kibum watched her walk away until she wasn't in sight anymore. Once he knew she was gone, he screamed and punched a nearby tree. I'm such a fool. . .I should have known, she won't give me a chance. . .It's too late. . .It's over.  . .Aish. . . .Will she ever look at me the same way? he thought, holding his now bleeding fist. He cursed under his breath.

"Love ." he muttered, looking up at the sky.

                                                                     

 

The next morning, MinHee called Kyuhyun.

"Yoboseyo?" his voice was tired.

"Did I call at the wrong time. . .?" MinHee asked quietly. "What? MinHee? Is that you? Ah, no. . .I just woke up. So how's Japan? How's hyung? Did you tell him i said hi?" Kyuhyun threw questions at her. MinHee lightly giggled.

"Oh . . Okay. Japan's been amazing oppa. . . .Kibum oppa is fine too. . ."MinHee's voice started to crack.

"MinHee. . .are you okay? Have you been crying lately?" asked Kyuhyun worriedly. MinHee shook her head and wiped the tears away. She cried last night, she was so confused. . ."Y-. . .no.  .Oppa. . .Kibum oppa confessed to me last night. . .He said that he loved me. . Oppa.  . .I don't know what to do now." MinHee let out. She heard silence, then a sigh.

I knew it. . . .Kyuhyun thought on the other end.

"Oh. . .Well what did you say?" he asked.

"I never talked back after that."

"Well he didn't ask you to choose over me and him right?" Kyuhyun said.

"No. . ."

"Well that's good. . .But MinHee. . ." Kyuhyun wondered if it was the right time to ask her it. He decided it was.

"Who would you chose?" he finished. Silence.

MinHee shut her eyes close. I don't know oppa. . .That's my problem. . .she thought.

"MinHee?"

"Mianhe. . .I.  . .I'll see you in Korea oppa." MinHee said before hanging up. She couldn't do it. She couldn't choose.

                                                                   

 

"Yah! Kyuhyun, are you alright?" Sungmin asked, popping his head into the maknae's room. Kyuhyun just lay there, staring at his cell phone. "Yah, earth to Kyuhyun?" Sungmin came in, waving a hand in his face, Kyuhyun shook his head. "Hyung. ..What do I do?" he asked. Sungmin titled his head. "What do you mean?" he said.

"I can trust you to keep a secret right?" Kyuhyun said. Sungmin nodded his head.

"Well. . .Kibum hyung confessed to MinHee he liked her. . ..He never asked her to choose over the two of us, but I did when she called me this morning. . . ." Kyuhyun trailed off. Sungmin sat next to him on his bed. "What happened next? What was her answer?" he asked. Kyuhyun frowned. "That's the problem, she never answered and just hung up on me.  ." Kyuhyun answered. Sungmin sighed. So Kibum did do it.   . . he thought. "Well, give her some space for now. I'm sure she'll come around. Now if you excuse me, Soojin noona called, complaining that she needs help moving some giant Hello Kitty stuff toy that came to her house this morning." he said, walking off. Kyuhyun sighed. This just isn't my month. . .is it? he thought bitterly.

_________________________________________

wheeee~~~~~!!!!! Btw: I have errr. . .4 or 5 possible ending for this story. . .Should I post the original one first and then the others? Or should I just post the original and not give you guys the possible outcomes if so-and-so happens???