Spell Discipline

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

 No song~

 

When Kibum and MinHee reached the restaurant, it seemed like the people already knew Kibum. The waiter smiled. "Same order Bum?" he asked. Kibum nodded his head. "As usual. How about you MinHee? See anything you like?" Kibum asked, turning to the girl. MinHee looked up from her menu and gave a nervous smile.

"I can't choose~" she said sheepishly. Kibum chuckled. "Alright. Just get us the house special instead then Nakamaru-san." he said. The waiter named Nakamaru nodded his head. "Got that. Your order will arrive in five minutes." he said before leaving.

 

"So oppa, what movie are you shooting here? What's it about?" MinHee asked. Kibum shrugged.

"The movie is something like Iris but less complicated in a way." he explained. MinHee nodded her head then watched as he dug his pockets for something. When he finally took out what he was looking for, which was a cellphone, he gave MinHee a look. She gulped in response.

"Awww.. .Please no oppa! Unnie will drag me back! Or worst!" MinHee exclaimed, looking at him with pleading eyes. Kibum had none of it though as he dialed her number.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Soojin noona~"

"YAH! KIM KIBUM! WHERE THE HECK IS MY MINHEE?! DID YOU KIDNAP HER?!" Soojin's voice shouted from the phone. MinHee giggled quietly as she perfectly heard everything she was saying. By the volume of her voice, MinHee wouldn't have been surprised if China heard her.

"She's with me noona." Kibum answered after regaining back his hearing.

"BWOH?! WELL GET HER BACK HERE! SHE CAN'T BE IN JAPAN WITH YOU WHILE THE SCANDAL IS STILL OUT YOU KNOW?! I SWEAR, IF YOU TWO DO ANYTHING RASH I'LL. . .AH!" Soojin was clearly losing it on the other end. MinHee couldn't believe Soojin as she just smiled at Kibum - happy that she didn't have to talk to her.

"I can't. I tried already but she won't. . . .and no. . .I won't and will not drug her just to send her there.  . .Yeah I know. Relax noona, she's in safe hands." Kibum replied calmly. Then after some listening to Soojin lecturing him, Kibum handed MinHee the phone. "She wants to talk to you." he mouthed. MinHee nodded her head.

 

"Yoboseyo? Yes. . . .I know unnie, I'll be a good girl. ..Okay. . . .I won't forget it, promise. Bye." and with that, MinHee hung up.

"What did she want?" Kibum asked. "A souvenir or something. Ah! Look! The food is here!" MinHee clapped her hands in glee. Kibum chuckled. "Well, dig in you two." Nakamaru smiled before leaving them again. Kibum watched as MinHee devoured a little bit of each one by one. He laughed to himself as some sauce stuck on her face. He wondered how she could just eat on like that, not caring about how much kilograms she could be packing onto her skinny figure.

 

                                                                                                             

 

When they left the restaurant, they decided to walk off to Tokyo. MinHee grumbled something on the way there. "What did you say?" Kibum asked. "I'm hungry." she complained. "But we just ate." Kibum pointed out. "So? My stomach is hungry and so am I." MinHee whined. "MinHee. . .It's not healthy to eat that much. You need discipline on food." Kibum lectured. MinHee pouted. "Well oppa, to me, discipline is spelled F-O-O-D."

 

_______________________________________

aigoooo~~~~ horrible chappy. . .i know. . . .mianhe. .-____-"