A Date?!

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHybxGEcbZY 

Perfect Day - Hoku

Time: 12:00pm

Date: 10/11/10

Days left: 2 Weeks/ 20 Days/ 6 Hours/  17 seconds. . .

_____________________________________________________      

 

"Wakey wakey sleepy head! Today's a big day!" Soojin exclaimed, throwing MinHee's curtains aside, allowing the bright fresh sunlight to filter into the room. MinHee groaned and rolled over her bed, pulling the covers over her head to block the light.

"Two more minutes. . ."she muttered. She heard Soojin laugh. "No can do missy, I already gave you five hours of extra sleep. Maybe next time you won't stay out late." Soojin said. MinHee took a pause before jolting up. "Bwoh?! Unnie!!! I have a schedule to keep up! Omo. . .I'm gonna be lateee!" MinHee exclaimed, running over to her closet. She threw the doors aside and started to look for something to wear. Soojin just watched her, laughing quietly. "MinHee.  . .I canceled your schedule today." she stated, causing MinHee to turn and face her with disbelief clearly written all over her face. "You did what?! But why?!" she whined.

"He made me do it." Soojin rolled her eyes. MinHee shook her head. No way. She recognized that expression. Soojin's eye rolling, slightly happy mood - that he was Kyuhyun. She backed up. "N-no. . .You can't do this to me." she mumbled. Soojin shrugged. "Already did. It's for your own good. He knows the truth anyway. . Well half of it. He wants to get back together. I agreed. So hurry up and get dressed. As I said, you have a big day today!" and with that, Soojin strolled out her room. MinHee shook her head. This wasn't happening. No. She couldn't grasp the concept. Then her phone beeped. She walked over to it and read the text message.

 

MinHee!!!! Chullie here~!!!!!!!!! Kyuhyun is really excited! We all are!!!!! Hope you two have a great time together. And you BETTER get back together or ELSE. Have a nice day~

-Heechul

 

MinHee sighed. Leave it to Heechul to make something that's suppose to be happy, seem life threatening right now.

 

A car honked outside the house, pulling MinHee out of her reverie. "MINHEE! HURRY UP! HE'S HERE!" Soojin shouted. So obediently, MinHee went and got ready for her so called 'date'. Funny. . .I never even agreed to go on it. she thought grudginly.

 

_______________________________________________________

Mianhe.  .short chappy.  sorry. . . .