Together

Forever Is Never Enough. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USeadqLncKU 

You Only Love - DBSK

 

                                                                   

 

"Oppa. . ." MinHee started as they drove away from the house. Kyuhyun glanced at her, and then at the necklace she was wearing. It was the one he gave her for her birthday. "Can I ask you a question?" Kyuhyun asked. Minhee nodded her head.

"Have you ever taken that necklace off?" he asked. MinHee shook her head. "No. . .Never." she muttered, holding it tightly in her hand. "Okay, so what did you want to ask me?" said Kyuhyun. "Why? Why are you doing this?" MinHee asked.

"It's simple. I don't care. I won't lose you just because of a sickness you have. I won't let you disappear from me just because of that." he answered. That's because you don't all of it oppa. ..MinHee thought, but nonetheless she let out a sigh before smiling weakly at him.

"I missed you oppa." she said. Kyuhyun smiled back. "I missed you too. . .I missed us." he said.

 

                                                                                                             

 

Meanwhile, with Super Junior. . .

"I wonder how they are?"

"I hope they get back together!"

"I'm worried hyung."

"Will they be alright?"

"What if things go wrong?"

"What if something bad happens to them?"

"Yah!" Leeteuk shouted. The negative comments were getting to him. "Let's just have faith in them, araso?" he looked around the group of men. Everybody nodded their heads, not daring to argue back.

"Kibum? You alright?" Hangeng asked. Kibum, who was silent for the period of time, nodded his head. "Just. .Tired." he lied.

"Oh. . .what were you looking at?" asked Sungmin, peering over his shoulder. Kibum quickly shoved it in his pocket and stood up.

"Nothing important. . .So what's next in our schedule hyung?" he asked, changing the subject. "Oh well. . ." but Kibum paid no attention to it. He already knew the schedule front and back. Backwards and all that. The only thing that his thoughts were really focused on was MinHee. Sungmin glanced worriedly at Kibum. He doubted that he was just tired. Wonder what's bothering him like this. . .he thought.

 

                                                                                                  

 

Hours later, it was already nighttime. MinHee and Kyuhyun were spending their last hours together of the day at Busan to watch the fireworkds. Kyuhyun had always gone there when he was a kid so he knew the best spot to watch them. At his childhood neighborhood, there was a huge hill he used to run to every night. There, he would look up at the stars. He told MinHee this, and she laughed in return. "Oppa~ Your such a kid." she commented. Kyuhyun shrugged. "I was a kid when I did all that." he said. "Touche`" MinHee replied but yawned. "Oppa~ I'm tired."she whined. "Just wait a little more, the fireworks will be on soon." he said. MinHee was going to say something else in reply, but was cut off as a loud blast sounded through the sky. Seconds later, it was folllowed with bright, glowing colors filtering through the sky. MinHee gasped in complete admiration. Her eyes shimmered in awe as they reflected the colors in the sky. "So pretty~" she sighed. Kyuhyun chuckled from next to her. "Who's the child now?" he teased. MinHee rolled her eyes and playfully slapped him on the arm. "Meanie. ."she whined. Kyuhyun only answered with an innocent smile in return. But once  he glanced at her towards the end, he found her asleep next to him. He smiled warmly and kissed her on the forehead. "Saranghae. . ."

 

____________________________________________________

Kibum oppa needs some love too. .. When I searched him on the site, there was only like 10 results! no fair! . . . he needs love.  .funny though. . .Kyuhyun isn't really my favorite in super junior. . .he actually kinda scares me a bit at first. . ^ ^" but I guess it's his voice that made me write this~