Surprise!

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I'm sorry, candy sweety." Kris muttered softly. Taemin's anger struke in hearing those words. Kris dares call him that again after aprox 8years!

"Don't you candy-sweety me, Kris. You know what? I actually should've never waited for you cause... You're an . You played with my feelings. I remember you always spending you sweet times with Zitao unlike me to whose you'd promise to play later with. And.. That later rarely came. You played with my innocent feelings when I didn't even know what they meant. Now that I've moved on, you're here with me hurting another person behind." Taemin barked out. Among all this shocked and startled Kris only managed to catch a few words.

"Hurting another person?" He asked confused which made Taemin chuckle bitterly.

"Have ever considered Zitao's feelings towards you, Kris?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb. Don't tell me you noticed the way Tao looked at you. Even I, the dumbest kid back then noticed it. And that's why I used to not let you go to him often."

"Were you jealous?" Kris smirked.

"For God's sake, Kris is that all you've got from everything I've uttered?" Taemin gazed at Kris with disbelief only to recieve a shrug in reply.

"Well... I don't really care."

"You don't care?! How can you not care when Tao still keeps you and only in his mind while I've already moved on! Just look at the point- you at least gave me some hope but you never gave him one and he knew all about it! I bet he liked you way more that I did and he still does!"

"It doesn't matter cause I like you." Kris hasitated a bit before replying with a blank face.-"He's only a friend to me."

"Well... Good. But I'm sorry. I can't return you feelings anymore. Like I said before, you've lost your chance." At this point Kris couldn't take it all anymore.

"Just stop it, Taemin. How have I lost my chance? Do you love anyone else?" Kris growled making Taemin flinch a little.

"I loved and I still do but unfortunately I can't be with the person I love."

"What do you mean?" Kris asked frustrated. Taemin simply showed his ring finger in reply.

"Yes. I'm engaged." He explained pointing at the ring. Kris frowned and without a word reached out to Taemin's hand and pulled on his ring finger. Taemin's eyes widened guessing what Kris exactly wanted to do immediately jerking his hand away.

"What're you doing?!" He yelled.

"Put it off. Right. Now." Kris growled. Taemin became terrified gazing at the scary face Kris was making.

"NO! Why would I?" He asked in a shaky voice.

"Why wouldn't you? You're not marrying the one you love." Kris wasn't yelling but his deep intimidating voice alone was scarier than any yelling.

"Because I don't have a choice. My father's company is going down. I need to marry."

"Is that it? Ok. I'll marry you. My father's company is quite big. I'll help your familly. Now, put that ring off." Kris desperately demanded.

"Well.. Your bad. I won't. It's been settled and I don't want to go back to the times I've already left behind."

"Taemin-" Kris growled again but Taemin stopped him.

"Stop and think properly. Maybe show some grattitude to the person who's been loving you unconditionally all these years. Stop running after your pride only. Chase after something that has real meanings for you."

Taemin panted after yelling too much.-"Be a MAN!" He added.

Kris stared at him with a lost expression. He couldn't comprehend what to say cause he was shocked hearing Taemin. He had never yelled at his Kris ge. Kris tried to say something but was stopped cruelly.

"Taemin dear, can you please come down?" Mrs. Lee called from downstairs.

"Coming." Taemin shouted back b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter