Restless days

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Days goes on it's usual way no matter how much your life style changes. Your life can always change color but it doesn't change your surroundings. It doesn't change the way all the dry leaves mouths goodbye to the left tree at winter. It doesn't change the way the pouring rain causes on or two memorable events inbetween the couples under a single umbrella nor does it change the icecream in that little kid's hand to be melt in the hot summer. You don't rule mother nature rather mother nature rules you. That's the law it has been and that's the law it'll be.

Taemin doesn't know how his life will turn out in near future. So he has stopped calculating about that. After his engagement and that little heavenly inceident in Choi's it'as been three days. His mom would frequently insist on him calling Minho and try to get to know eachother more. Well, it never happened. Minho did call once or twice though. His mom must've also insisted. But that's not the fact that almost makes him want to pull all his hair out. In these 6days including the days before engagement he hasn't contacted Jinki even a single time nor did he responed his texts and calls. He doesn't have a choice, does he? There are not many days left before his marital status changes. He'll turn into Choi Minho's husband from fiance. The fact is Choi Minho's not Lee Jinki's.

He'as been enough heartless already. He can't tolerate being more heartless by showing Jinki more hopes and a piece of his heart that still belongs to him. That'ld be too rude. Taemin didn't know what to do anymore. But he can't just sit there. There is so much he has to do yet. He can't take forever to decide which way he should walk through.

While swimming around all this thoughts Taemin quickly got changed into warm cloths to go out. For 2days chilly winds is thorowly anouncing that Winter is on it's way. When he was passing the living room his mother stopped him.

"Taemin, where are you going?"

"why is it, mom? You need something?"

"No dear. It's just,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter