Too late

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taemin never thought things would turn out this way.

He was angry, troubled, irritated, anxious and what not. He didn't know exactly how to feel or what to do with Jinki being Minho's brother. If Jinki knew from very first about the marriage then he has a big explaination to do to him. And then there was another irritation for him- Kris. All he was thinking was- 'That gorgeous idiot must not be thinking I still have crush on him and he can just come and have a try with me'. And then... he's sort of scared to admit it to himself but he's kinda angry at Minho too. Why? Cause he didn't do anything when Kris was being too close to him and was shamelessly flirting with him.

Taemin doesn't want his embarrassing childhood back in his life. He built up a quite big crush for Kris and was fooled. So if Kris is here to make fun of him, he's not gonna fall into his trap.

On the way till home Taemin didn't once look at Kris and kept walking ahead in fast pace while Kris kept running and trying to talk to him.

"Listen, you've followed me till my home, very good. But.. Don't you dare follow me till my bedroom." When they were in, Taemin sternly said to Kris standing on the staircase to go upstairs and stomped away.

Kris sighed shaking his head. Suddenly a wave of dellicious scent clouded around him. He smiled sniffing the air.

"It's been a long time since I've last tasted Mrs. Lee's handmade food."- He murmured making his way towards the kitchen.-"I wonder if she still remembers me."

_

Taemin fisted his wet hair groaning and rolling around the bed. He thought taking a shower would freshen his mind but hell! He feels like his headache has worsened. A tear drop rolled down from his eyes as he stared at the ceiling. 'Why'd Jinki do that? He's Minho's brother and as I see, Minho loves him enough to do anything for him. We could've talked this out. We could've stopped this marriage.'- Taemin thought as more tears rolled down from his eyes.

"Tae~" A song came from the other side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter