The date

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Through out the whole ride Minho and Taemin they both were quite. Minho was driving while glancing at the younger now and then who was staring outside the window. He was beyond happy that Taemin was warming up to him at last. Eearlier this days the boy would barely glance at him and now whenever they meet eyes, he's always rewarded with a sweet smile.

After pulling off the car Minho quickly stepped out and held the door open for Taemin like the perfect gentleman he was. He offered an arm for him to hook onto. Taemin blushed a little at the act and accepted his arm. Minho took him to the top floor of the fancy resturent they have stopped at. He's regular here.

When they reached the area Minho has reserved, a cute boy a little older than him greeted them cheerfully-"Good Evening." Minho nodded smiling in reply.

"Is everything arranged Ryeowook hyung?"

"Just as you wanted." Ryeowook replied and looked at Taemin in Minho's arm judgingly.

"My fiance, Lee Taemin." Minho explained.

"Beautiful." Ryeowook said winking at Minho making him grin. Taemin blushed but didn't like the winking thing. A visible frown took over his forehead making Raewook chuckle.

"Cute. So Minho, do you want me to serve you two?"

"No hyung. Just make sure everything is arranged just as I wanted."

"Everything's perfect. Please go in." he replied showing his thumb and took his leave after the couple was inside.

Taemin stared at the arrangement in awe. It was set for a romantic date. A candle night dinner. The walls were made of glass, letting them have a pretty view of evening Seoul. Taemin walked towards the glass wall, His brown glassy eyes reflexing The lighten city. His face was practically glowing in the shade of soft light and darkness.

It was like the most beautiful view to Minho. He couldn't help but think if his fiance was really some kind of fallen angel. If he is then what his sin was that made him to fall in this cruell little world. A genuine smile graced over Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter