Heartache

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: so, I've been really out of it and haven't been updating since forever but fear not cuz I definitely won't abandone this story. I'll keep updating until it's completed even if it takes me forever.

I hope u guys can forgive me and keep supporting like you always have. ^_^

I haven't been in practice so it might not meet ur expectation but plz bear with it. I'm really sorry for all the convenience. I love you. Enjoy ^_^ <3

31. Heartache

 

 

The mornings seem brighter to Luhan these days. Well, why wouldn't they? It's been a while since he has spent some quality times with his loving boyfriend. And it's been even more amazingly satisfying for him. They're staying together - going to bed, waking up in the morning with his face being the first thing he sees, making breakfast and eating ......it couldn't be any better.

Luhan was just about to make it more amazingly satisfying by taking a day off, however, it had to be ruined for Minho. Something urgent came up he said and it couldn't be helped. Apparently Luhan would have to take care of everything instead of Minho. So, yes. The day's bound to be hectic and no spending sweet times with his beloved.

"Why are you getting dressed up so formally?"

Luhan looked at him through the mirror. He went up to him and gave an apologetic look.

"Sehun, I'm really sorry but I've got an urgent call just in the morning." He said sadly.

Sehun frowned, clearly not happy with the news. - "You know that I'm here for only a few days, right?" He said.

"I know! Of course I know and you too know how much I want to spend a happy whole day with you." Luhan replied ernestly.

"Then where's your day off?" Sehun asked.

Luhan could tell he was totally not okay with the sudden change of plan. He could locate the slight hue of sadness in his eyes.

He stepped closer to Sehun looking into the later's brown oarbs. Half closed swollen sleepy eyes, brown messy silky hairs, thin chapped lips, sharp jawline, skinny figure and tall, Luhan loves this boy to the extent he can't explain.

He put both his hands on either sides of Sehun's shoulder, tipped on his toes and softky peeked the thin chapped lips.

"I'm really so sorry but I just can't help. I'll take a whole day off I promise and we'll have so much fun till we collapse from it. But.....it just can't be...... today" He explained.

sehun sighed wounding his arms around Luhan's waist and bringing him closer. He put his forehead on the others. -"We can't collapse untill dawn. It's you to be more specific. We'll have a lots to do through out the whole night." Sehun said with his morning husky tone making Luhan shudder and turn into the shade of rose nonethless a shy smiling mess.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

The first thing Minho did the next day in the morning, after waking up was calling Luhan to inform that he would be taking the day off so that the later takes care of all the office matters in stead of him. Giving his familly a little time seemed like a good idea after what happened the previous day.

Feeling the spot cold under his touch, Minho figured Taemin woke up way before him.

He found the younger with his mother later. He was helping Mrs. Choi tyding up her things in a suitcase. Seeing his mother tidying her stuffs the way what seemed like she was preparing for a long time away from home and knowing what happened just the night before, Minho imagined the worst case scenerio at that moment and thankfully Taemin noticed. He took the responsibility and dragged Minho out of the room and explained-

"No worries. They seem to have made up." Taemin told him.

"Then why is she packing her stuffs? It seems to me, she's leaving us behind." Minho asked worried nonethless to what Taemin said.

The yonger smiled. "She is."

Minho's eyes widened. -"Taemin, could you explain a little not-briefly?" He asked the younger clearly worried sick.

"Sure! Mom thinks it'd be better if she takes some days off for herself. You know? travelling and stuffs so that it clears up her mind. I think it's a clever choice she's made and dad seems to have no problem with it." The younger explained and smiled gently at Minho. -"See? No need to worry."

Minho made an O with his lips as a sign that said he got it and smiled back.

"Well, that's a relife. What's most important is that they made up." He said and mumbled to himself while smiling - "I knew he had a good reason." assuring himself.

"Minho?"

Minho smiled at his mother who called him standing at her room door.

"Why don't you stay here with Taemin untill I return?" She asked Minho and turned to Taemin. -"Would you mind, dear?"

Taemin shook his head violently making her chuckle.

"Not at all. You can rest well." He assured smiling.

Mrs. Choi smiled and looked at Minho for an answer.

"As long as you're okay, I'm fine with anything mom." Minho said going up to her. -"You know it." He added embracing her.

Jiyeon smiled. -"I know, love."

Minho pulled back and gently kissed his mother's forehead.

"You deserve to have some time for yourself. Go have fun." He said smiling at her.

 

 

 

 

By 8 in the morning, they saw off both their parents. Mrs. Choi went with her friends saying they'd go driving and shopping from place to place. That'd be definitely a nice way to get her mind straight and calm according to Minho. On the other hand, his father too decided to take a tour to abroad to kill two birds at the same time sice he'd be looking after some matter of business too.

Then they sat for breakfast outside in the garden. The pleasure of having breakfast outside in the garden in a peaceful morning is worth it. Jinki and Joon didn't join them at the breakfast table leaving it only the two of them.

"Looks like I didn't really need to take the day off today. Everything was sort out already." Minho spoke up taking a small sip of water bringing end to his breakfast.

"Then you might as well make a good use of it so that it's not wasted." Having done with his breakfast too, suggested Taemin, who was sitting facing Minho across the round marbel table.

Minho smiled. -"You're right. I need to think of something soon." He replied and they both fell in silence as the maids clreared up the table.

After a couple of minutes of silence, the older sighed and spoke again. -"Seems like we're stuck in here for the time being." He took a few seconds of break before speaking again -"It's a good chance, don't you think? You can spend some time with hyung." Minho said thinking while tapping his cheek with his index finger of the hand he was resting his chin upon. He kinda seemed absent minded.

"Mhmm." Taemin hummed giving an awkward smile.

"I'm sure you two will get along very well." Minho added smiling back.

As if Jinki knew he was the topic of their conversation, he came walking to them with Joon tailing behind him.

"Hyung." Minho called getting up and hugging Jinki. "Did you sleep well? He asked squeezing the later's shoulder as a sign of caring and pushing him down on a ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter