So many unexpected things

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho was happy for being able to be back from busy schedule and start joining classes regularly. Actually, he was more than happy because he got to be with Taemin there to make sure his precious husband was alright and not trapped between a wall and some ert.

Other than class times, he was always there beside Taemin. He also made sure, Taemin wasn't bothered by him and got his quality time with his friends with him not invading. However, Minho got a feeling thatTaemin didn't mind much having him around most of the time. It was a good sign for him for he has yet to court his husband and make him fall in love with him. He could guess he was already a good few steps ahead to be succeeded.

However, Besides all the things, Kai and key turned out being his good friends too. Kai wasn't a problem since the said tanned boy was an out going friendly type of guy. Key however, considering his divalike character and weird way of judging people, got along with Minho pretty well. Minho too brushed away his preference of kindly avoiding fiesty and divalike people and made an exception for Key......for Taemin. Taemin couldn't be any happier for it.

 

On the other way, Taemin still couldn't throw away the irky feeling about that hoodie guy. No matter how much that guy's appearance seemed like one of those sick ert, Taemin still couldn't ignore feeling that there were more to it. Strangely or not so strangely, he would often notice that guy walking around here and there.........or more like watching him. He knew he should've informed Minho or his friends about it but he just couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to be so selfish though he couldn't even decide if it could be considered as something selfish in the first place. Gosh! He's totally confused.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

It was lunch break. Taemin aand Kai were supposed to meet the others in lunch room. But unfortunately, Taemin got to talk to his teacher a bit and so he asked Kai to g. So when he was heading to lunchroom later, he was alone. He was walking absentminded, the light breeze blowing his lose strands of hair from his eyes. He was about to take turn to the path of lunchroom when he noticed that familiar figure watching him from a far.... AGAIN. The guy didn't even seem like to be hiding the fact that he was stalking him. Taemin could surely tell that the guy noticed him noticing himself but didn't budg even a little bit. It was as if he wanted Taemin to notice him.

Taemin didn't know what got to him.

He stared at the guy for a moment. He wondered why that guy always wore a hoodie almost hiding half of his face. Taemin couldn't tell when he started walking towards the mysterious guy. The guy didn't even flinch. He just stood there on his respective spot almost proudly. Only when there were a hand of space between them to the maximum did Taemin caught a smirk drawing itself on the guy's thin lips. He definitely wanted Taemin to notice him or he simply didn't care- Taemin came to conclusion. He couldn't see the face fully but still felt intimidated. It was probably because of the sinister smirk and the hight.

"What exactly do you want?" He asked keeping himself collected. He felt kind of scared remembering his previous encounter with the guy but something told him, it wasn't gonna happen again.

"You're surprisingly brave." The guy stated ignoring the question in his deep-but-boyish voice.

"Is that why you stood there? To see if I were brave enough to reach you?" Taemin asked frowning.

The guy game out a mocking laugh. -"That was a complement, cutie. Appreciate it."

"Well, thanks for the compliment but I asked you something. Let me repeat -What. Exactly. Do. You. Want?" Taemin snorted irritated.

"Oh! The kitty sounds angry!" The guy replied chuckling mockingly.

Taemin frowned.

"Actually I thought, you could be helped but seems like you're not smart enough to accept that. I'll just go tell Minho that you're stalking me." He stated, totally irritated because of the guy's cocky attitude.

"!" The guy cursed gritting his teeth.

"Excuse me?" Taemin exclaimed flinching and wondering if it was directed to him.

"Your husband is a lot smarter and cleverer than you think he is." The guy said hurriedly adding a few more profanities before sprinting off, leaving Taemin very much confused.

The blond was about to shrug and head to his actual destination when he caught Minho running past him. Only then the hoodie guy's strange words and sudden flee made sense. He contemplated for a moment if he should follow Minho or wait for him to return. He decided to just wait.

He didn't have to wait for long untill Minho returned.

"Minho."  He hesitatingly called.

The older stood supporting himself, putting both hands on his waist to catch up his breath before bringing Taemin to his chest without saying anything. Taemin yelped from the sudden act but didn't protest.

"Look, I really don't know what that guy is up to but I want you not to walk around alone all the time. And Taemin, you really don't have to be brave enough to face that guy. Just let him be. I don't care." Minho uttered every word carefully with utter sincerity. He pulled back a little lifting Taemin's chin with his index finger. -"All I care is your safety. Do you get me, Taemin?" He said looking straight into the younger's eyes.

Taemin nodded pinking slightly, shyly looking away.

Minho smiled gently catching the light pinkness of his husband's cheeks.

"You haven't eaten yet. Lets go." He said guiding Taemin to the lunchroom.

 

 

***

 

 

"Did something happen, Minho?" Taemin asked. As soon as both of their class finished, Minho rushed to the car dragging Taemin along saying something like they needed to be home soon.

"Mom said it's urgent." Minho replied keeping his eyes focused on the road.

"Urgent..." Taemin mumbled. -"I wonder what it is." He actually wanted to try cooking a recipe he learnt from key but well seemdd like it had to wait.

"I really wanted to cook for Minho today though." He murmured lost in his own world.

"Huh?! You're saying something Tae?" Minho asked catching a few words. Taemin looked at him confused. Apparently he didn't even realize that he was talking his thoughts out loud. When he realized it finally, deep red spread through his cheeks making him look sick. Did he really even think of cooking for Minho? Wow! Whatever's happening, it's happening fast.

"Taemin, are you okay?" Minho asked putting his palm on the younger's forehead to check his temperature. The sudden act caught Taemin off guard since he was too embarrassed and he became even more flustered at the touch. He didn't want Minho to know that he wanted to cook for him worrying the older would get the wrong idea. What if Minho tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter