First encounter

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Minho sat down for work in his office, did he realize that something was amiss. Because of the shock caused by his possible future life partner being a boy, he completely forgot confronting his mother regarding the fact that not only was he meeting someone for marriage without knowing anything about that person from beforehand for the first time but also it was actually going to be the engagement day.

Meeting him was one thing but getting engaged on the same day is a bit too much. It's as if he had no say in this matter from the first. He has decided to take it positively but still he didn't know exactly how he should feel about this sudden turn of events.

The thing about marrying out of business is often expected in the competitive business world. So it wasn't something unusual to happen. It’s not like he didn't think of the possibility of him marrying out of business. But no matter how you look at it this is too rushed and kind of odd.

He is somehow excited for what is coming in near future but he's also uncertain about a lot of things and sort of disappointed for a few reasons.

Besides all the dreamy and flower printed expectations, what if it actually doesn't work out at the end? What then? Furthermore how and why exactly did his father make such a decision? It’s a drastic measure his father had made by deciding to marry his son off to another guy- pretty or not.

With so much thought whirling in his head, Minho decided he should talk to his father. He knew nothing about this whereas he should've known. Since it’s related to business, he should've been able to get a gist of it. Moreover instead of knowing it from his mother only this morning, he should've gotten the news from his father much earlier even if it was as an order. Was his father perhaps worried he'd decline? Is that why he only just got to know it at the day of the engagement? But there was no way he would decline his father so easily. Was it perhaps the other party also being a guy?'- Such thoughts bothered Minho for quite a while in between works.

 

During lunch break, with all this thoughts when he tried to talk about it with his father, the curt reply almost immediately was- "later."

It made him kind of mad but he had no other way than to wait for later. He kept thinking of other matters. Like how he ended up settled to marry a boy instead of a girl. Work can really make his father decide things he'd never do otherwise. Minho wasn't sure if he should say it was a better choice for sure yet but it definitely was a better choice thinking he doesn't have to marry Yuri. There was a massive chance of him ending up marrying Yuri that his father was surely planning. But he really didn't want it to be her. She was a year older than Minho but that was barely an issue. They just didn't get along. Now matter how hard Minho thought, he couldn't see Yuri ever understanding him by heart. She'd probably only be proud and happy with his face and status. It was mostly because of Yuri that Minho let his parents know that they could even get him another guy for marriage, he wouldn't mind but not her. And so is the reason probably why his father arranged such a marriage like this. Minho didn't really consider choosing a guy partner but he didn't really mind either. It couldn't be so bad since he's in this kind of a situation anyway. It's rather exciting to think of something he never thought of before. What actually matters is the heart.

However about "Lee Taemin", he doesn't know him! He doesn't even know what he looks like besides the fact that he's supposed to be pretty. 'Is he pretty at heart too?' -he wondered. Nonetheless he was a little bit happy to know that he'd probably be able to experience something new finally and feel his heart beating out of love. There's a big 'probability' hangin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter