The Hoodie Guy

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Hoodie Guy

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin tried to guess, where exactly Minho was driving to but it was too much for him. A few seconds of attemting to guess made his head throbbing like he had migrain. But, then again, he couldn’t sit still. Why was it taking so long for them to reach their destination?

"So, where're we going, Minho?" He asked carefully.

"Told you it's a surprise. Surprise is not meant to be revealed before it’s time." The older stated with a finality in his tone.

Taemin looked down at his lap with disappointment. Minho could at least just tell him the name of the place, right? He wouldn’t probably know where it would be. So, it wouldn’t be much different from a surprise by letting him know the name of the place....Taemin thought. Or....May be it would be much different.

The younger sighed thinking all this. He didn’t noticed though that he sighed loudly which he didn’t plan onto.

Minho glanced at Taemin hearing the long sigh and found the younger pouting like a four years old kid for not being able to make his parents buy him his favourite toy. He couldn’t help but chuckle. That boy was too cute on his own way. He could squeez the life out of the younger because of his overflowing cuteness.

His chuckle caught Taemin’s attention as the younger glanced at him to see what it was, with the same pout painting his pretty face. He confusedly blinked at Minho as the older laughed lightly seeing the younger acting cuter with his confused expression.

“Why are you laughing?” Taemin asked frowning.

Minho shooke his head saying nothing.

“What?!” Taemin voiced again.

“Nothing. Why are you pouting so much? It’s just a surprise. You’ll eventually get to know where we’re going so there’s no need to act like a kicked puppy.” Minho replied laughing.

Taemin blushed deep red. He wondered if he really was acting like a kicked puppy. Minho must’ve thought of him as a stupid little kid.

Well, in real- Minho thought of him as the cutest living being on earth.

“Uhmm...Minho?” After being quiet for a minute to the maximum, the younger spoke up again.

“Mhmm.” Minho hummed.

“Can you...at least give a little hint ....on where we’re going?” Taemin slowly said in the littlest tone which was caught by Minho with so much effort.

And when the older comprehended what the younger asked, he couldn’t hold onto his heavy laughter anymore leaving Taemin pouting like never before.

“Okay! Okay! You don’t have to give any hint. I’ll just wait for it.” Taemin shouted over Minho’s loud laughter with the deepest shade of red ever painted on his cheeks.

“OMO! Taeminnie, you’re too cute! You really are too impatient when it comes to surprises, aren’t you?” Minho said somehow between his laughter.

Taemin just puffed up his blushing cheeks and blew air hoping for the hotness of his cheeks to be reduced somehow.

Slowly, when Minho’s laughter died down a bit, he pinched the younger’s cheek to gain his attention. When he got it, he rewarded his beloved husband with his loving sweet smile which Taemin named after “killing smile”.

Did anyone ever think, he could hold his moody posture even after being striked with that killing smile? Cause if they did, they were so damn wrong.

“What?” He asked softly.

“I’m sorry. Are you mad?” Minho replied in an equally soft and loving tone.

Taemin sighed contentedly as Minho once again took a hold of his hand in his.

“Can I be.. even if I want?” The younger asked eying the neighbourhood they were entering into.

“Well...may be you can. But I won’t let you be.” Minho replied with a strong voice.

Taemin felt interested. –“And...how’s that? How’ll you not let me be mad?” He questioned.

“HOW?! Why? Isn’t my love for you strong enough to prevent you from being so mad at me?!” Minho replied acting offended.

Taemin’s eyes widened; his heartbeat fastening. Did Minho really love him that much? Why? How? He really wondered.

“Is that so?” He whispered looking at Minho.

The older hadn’t spoke of love to him so dirrectly before. It was a total surprise for Taemin.

“Why? Don’t you trust me?” Minho asked back looking into his eyes for a moment before looking back on the road.

Taemin blushed. He hadn’t yet found a single good enough reason to distrust the older. –“Of course, I do.”

The older smiled to himself. –“Taeminnie, do you think, you trust me enough to live with me under the same roof and sleep on the same bed for the rest of our life?” He asked.

The sudded switch of topic perked Taemin’s attention. He looked at the older with his confused big eyes.

Minho looked back at him stopping the car. He smiled. –“Do you, Taemin?” He asked referring to his previous question as he gave a reassuring sqeeze on the younger’s hand in his.

Taemin didn’t really had to think so much. He just had to look deep into Minho’s eyes and he could realize anew that the older was more than enough trustworthy for them to live uder the same roof and sleep on the same bed. The idea seemed alien type but it wasn’t so bad. He would have to move on eventually anyway. Better be on time.

He nodded still staring into the older’s eyes that sparkled up once he nodded. And when he said yes, he could bet he had never seen something as simbolically happy as the bright smiling face of his husband which made him smile eqally as brightly. Taemin appreciated himself for saying yes. And it felt just right.

Minho excitedly got off the car and opened the door for Taemin. After getting off, the younger noticed the beautiful house they had parked beside.

He looked at Minho with a questioning gaze which was replied by only a sweet smile and a wink.

Minho led Taemin closer and stood in the entrance of the small walkway to the house.

“I present you our new home for now which is lovingly gifted by our parents. Do you like it?” Minho explained.

Taemin looked at the house in awe. It wasn’t too big or too small; Perfect for two people to live for a little time being. The little walkway to the door of the house has devided front yard into two part. A part was nicely decorated with flower garden and the other one had a nice sitting place. A one storied house; simple and beautiful. Taemin, loved it.

“So, this is our new home?” He asked slowly.

“Yes, this is.” Minho replied.

“O-only for you and me?”

“Only for you and me.”

Taemin didn’t know why but suddenly he felt this ghostly feeling of cold and hotness hitting him at the same time. He rubbed his own arms with his hands feeling goosebumps as if it was really cold.

He didn’t move even when Minho embraced him from behind by wonding his strong arms around his waist and rested his chin on the younger’s small shoulder.

“Trust me when I say, I’m so nervous to start this whole new chapter that I’m having goosebumps.” The older whispered near Taemin’s ear making the younger shudder.

Taemin deeply inhaled.

At least, I’m not alone at feeling nervous and goosebumps.

He slowly exhaled.

“Lets go in.” He said.

After inhaling and exhaling once more, he declared. –“I like your surprise.”

 

 

 

***

 

 

“It’s nice, I like it.” Taemin commented while entering the bedroom.

“You do?” Minho said leaning on the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

“Mhmm.” The younger hummed eyeing the the large bed for two that looked so fluffy and other metarials of the room.

Minho smiled. He liked it when Taemin looked all cheerful and happy. He liked watching the pretty boy like watching a soccer match on TV with all his attention because every little act of the boy just seemed so cute and alluring. He could careless everything else to simply do that like he was currently doing.

Minho was well aware of the younger’s uncomfort but yet he kept staring at his with a smile on his face.

Well....what probably could he do otherwise?

The scene in front of his was just priceless. The way Taemin blushed so red, avoided eye contact with him while playing with the hem of his dance top....they were too precious to not stare at.

However, he also didn’t want to be the bad guy by making Taemin feel insecured, so he gave out a sweet loving smile instead of his previous sneaky smile which surely produced the victim a bit stregnth.

“Uhh...I-I’ll check out the kitchen.” Taemin excused before dashing off to kitchen.

Minho could hear him muttering – “I guess, I’ll have to take care of all the household cores and be the kitchen manager anyway!”

The older chuckled with amazement. –“You mean, you’re putting yourself on the chamber of the wife ?” He asked in a playful tone walking over to the kitchen room.

Taemin froze. He didn’t mean it that way. And he obviously didn’t want to be called a wife because he didn’t have any doubt about him being a guy. Why would he even think about it? Of course, he was a guy!

“Wh-what? I didn’t say anything of that sort!” He exclaimed stammering a bit with flushed cheeks.

On the other hand.....Minho was having the fun time of his life. He leaned in placing his folded arms on the kitchen table facing the younger.

“Well....you precisedly declared it rather than saying anything of that sort, honey.” He stated with amusement.

Taemin could literally feel his whole body on fire.

‘you precisedly declared it rather than saying anything of that sort, honey’

-Minho called him ‘honey’! That was....new.

He shook the dizziness off. –“No. I didn’t.” He stated somehow before getting out of the kitchen.

Minho sighed dramatically loud. –“Well, then I guess, I’ll have to do all the work alone- business, my own study, household cores, kitchen management and everything else.” Minho said loudly acting like he was talking to himself sighing tiredly. And, whatever the older had in mind....it worked. Taemin stopped at his track and hasitantly approched the older.

“Uhmm...I think...” He trailed off.

Minho looked at him with a curious expression.

“You think...?” He asked innocently.

“I think....uhmm.....may be I can manage most of the household cores and kitchen things.” Taemin admitted refuging to make eye contact.

“Oh!” Minho wondered walking closer to the younger and wonding his arms losely around the small  body. He smiled when Taemin avoided eye contact and blushed red.

“You know? You really don’t have to be burdened cause I’ll help you with everything. How about we work on a 50-50 deal?”

“S-sounds good.” Taemin replied with a shaky voice stuttering a bit.

It felt kind of weird. Minho being so close to him; holding him in his strong arms and discussing about how they’ll manage to live alone- only the two of them together. He felt like a happily married couple. He wondered if Minho could hear his pounding heart beat.

And the older staring at his blushing face like that didn’t really help him much.

Taemin sighed looking at his hands which were resting on the older’s firm chest.

“Can you stop staring at me like that? I mean, it makes me uncomfortable.” He couldn’t help it anymore. Minho’s gaze was too intense. However, he didn’t expect the older to be so bold and reply so fast.

“I can’t help! You’re too cute.”

‘Ahh....too honest.’-Taemin thought scrunching his nose.

Well....it wasn’t like, he could say he was disappointed on the inside though. He loved the attention he was recieving to be honest.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

The next morning.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter