Problems allaround

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The guy was smiling ever so charmingly though it looked more like 'smirking'. Taemin had to admit that it was very intimidating. He looked at the guy with wide eyes and slowly stood up. The guy was tall with a perfect sculptured feature. His sharp eyes and sharp bone shaped face was something that everyone wants. The most charming part of him to Taemin was his lips that was perfectly shaped into a smirking smile right then. His light brown hair was stiled nicely and it all gave him a godly look. Taemin mentally admitted to himself he had really turned into the most gorgeous and y guy ever. The tall guy leaned in closer and in reflex caused Taemin to lean back to avoide being too close.

"So? Remember me?" He asked again.

'Childhood sweetheart, huh?!'- Taemin thought as a flashback came into his head.

¤

"Sweetheart, lets go dance. I'll teach you." A very cute 10 years old Taemin said tugging on his friend's hand.

"Sorry Taemin-ah, I don't like to dance. I'll go to Zitao's to meet my friends there." the slightly older chinese boy said back as he proceded to walk away. But was stopped again at the younger's call.

"Why sweetheart? Dancing is fun. Come'n~ we'll have a lot fun." the younger said desperately to keep his friend from leaving.

"Taemin-ah, why do you call me sweetheart?" the older asked confused. The cutie tilted his head a bit.

"Because you'r sweet and. . .I like you?"

"Huh?!"

"Mom calls dad sweetheart and she told me that's because dad is sweet and mom likes him. So I thought I could do the same." Taemin said shrugging then suddenly became nervous and started fidgeting his fingers."Is gege mad at me?" he asked with a shaky voice and looked at the older with glistening puppy eyes. The older's eyes widened as he started to panic.

"No! Gege's not mad. Don't cry." he said wiping away Taemin's tears.

"So, is gege coming with Tae?"

"Sorry, Taemin-ah. I can't cause I've promised Zitao and my friends to go there." Taemin's smile dropped. He bit back his tears and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter