Prologue

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life is not a bed of roses- that's what we have been learning and we still keep learning. In our golden period of childhood we all literaly learned this phrase.

Nothing too different goes to Lee Taemin facts. Well. . .it goes. Just a little.

He learned- "Life is deffinitely a bed of roses but a bed of those roses that have numeral thorns." He just has to throw the thorns away and keep the roses.

Not from teachers. This is something he learned from his life.

When Taemin first fell in love, he became puzzled cause the person he fell for was a guy. He didn't know what to do. It was to hard for him to tolerate his heart's strange behaviour. Then life itself decided to surprise him. The person he fell for- the sweet caring guy, Lee Jinki, himself came to him and confessed his love to Taemin. He couldn't be happier. At that moment life was simply a bed of roses no thorns. They were a happy couple.

He says simply a bed of roses cause till then he didn't find a thorn in there. He had a happy loving family consisting his parents and him only. His parents are free minded. When he confessed to them about him being gay. They didn't push him away, rather pulled him in a sincere embrace saying-

"It's ok, son. As long as you're happy, we're happy."

He was taking course on dance and was chasing after his dream. He had quite a lot friends like Jongin. Everything was just perfect. Then why not call his life a bed of roses?!

Then everything had to turn into something he never had thought of. His father's successful business started to fall. His family full of happiness turned into a familly full of stress.

The weigh of loan was something his wasn't able to pay back, the loan his father took to invest on his recent business. They were almost broken. There was a possiblelity of them even losing their home because of loan.

At a time like that when he used to stepped into his house, it wasn't as cheerful as it used to be anymore. And it was suffocating.

Then one day when he returned from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter