No luck! No chance! No news!

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys please, tell me we're done. I'm tired to death. For God's sake, we haven't even gone home to eat! And now it's almost evening!" Taemin groaned again dragging his tired body through the way out of the shopping mall.

"Come'n Tae, don't act like a grandfather. To remind you- we did have a good lunch in that restaurant. It's your wedding and this events won't come again and again. Lets have some fun! And to your question's answer- we're not done yet. We need to a few more nice cloths for you to take with you when you'll move in with your newly wed husband. Aren't I right, Channie?" After stating, Baekhyun batted his eyelashes at Chanyeol for confirmation and of course like Newton's 4th law he got his confirmation.

Taemin only let his head hang low. He was so tired for he never was the type to walk from shop to shop to find the best clothes or whatever. He let out a tired sigh as Sulli kept pulling him after their group.

For the umpteenth time Taemin was pushed into the trial room with God-knows-how-many clothes. He felt like he would faint any moments from exhaustion.

"Suho oppa, I think, this looks really good on Taemin. He looks so manly!"

"You're right, Sulli-ah, I think so."

"Shut up, es. Taemin needs to look cute and hot to satisfy his husband not handsome. We're not buying this."

"Baekhyun is right!"

"Aww.... thanks, Chanyeollie~"

To make everything worse his cousins couldn't even agree with each other about which one to take.

"What? No. We're taking this one. Suho oppa, say something!"

"Baekhyun, I think, Sulli is right."

"Why do you always keep supporting her? Are you two dating?"

"WHAT?! Eww... She's my younger sister!!"

"Cousin, to be exact."

"Baekhyun's right."

"Argh! Fine. Buy whatever you want but please stop saying those stupid things!"

And of course, Baekhyun won the most of the arguments.

"Don't dare say a word here, Baekhyun oppa. We're taking this one."

"Umm... Sulli, I think, that one won't be perfect for Tae. This color would be better."

"What? No. No es can interrupt my choice!"

"Baekhyun's right! No es!!"

"Baekhyun! Chanyeol! Mind your language! And we're not taking any of those. We're taking these ones. Over. Now lets head to the next shop."

When their arguments went beyond control- thanks God Kyungsoo was there to save them all.

Among all these commotions, Taemin could only stare at them and wait for them to come to an agreement at last. So, when it was almost evening and for another time his cousins were choosing some more cloths for him to trial, he couldn't bear the mere thought of bearing another argument of his loud cousins.

Taemin slowly started to walk to the entrance of the shop. Sneaking away sounded like the best idea at that moment to him. Just when he was about to make run, a light hand fell on his shoulder making him jump and twirl around on his heel.

"Uhmm...where were you going?" Kyungsoo asked him with a tiny-tiny bit interest showed on his face.

"Eh-....s-sneaking....away?" Taemin replied laughing awkwardly.
'Nice answer. Good job Lee Taemin.'- Taemin kicked himself mentally scoffing.

"Okay." Kyungsoo replied before walking away like he had never seen Taemin at the first place. Though it left Taemin speechless, he couldn't be more happy. He instantly came to the conclusion that Kyungsoo was the best.

Taemin started to think what he should do once he was several shop away from the one they were in. He could just go back home but he couldn't throw away the idea of grabbing some food first. Since it was a mega shop, there was a nice restaurant at the top floor. Going there alone wasn't the best idea but at that moment it didn't look like the worst idea either. He was hungry.

 

The restaurant was crowdy but not noisy. Everyone was talking in a low profile. Taemin sat in a small table for two and ordered pizza and of course banana milk shake. Yup, eating pizza and playing game in his phone sounded nice to him. While waiting for the food, Taemin looked around himself. It would be a lie if he said he didn't feel awkward. It was so quite except the occasional sounds of spoon hitting plate or glass hitting glass while cheering or something. He wondered if it would be the same quite if his cousins were there.
While looking around something familiar caught his eyes. Shiny black hairs, big round eyes, charming smile and the handsome side profile with a strong feature- Choi Minho. Taemin squinted his eyes to look clearly and yes. It was Choi Minho, his very fiance aka soon to be husband. Minho was drinking some kind of drink and talking with a ....pretty boy ....a very ...pretty boy who was looking at Minho with a pair of sparkling doe eyes. He had a charming smile on a cute baby face. Taemin almost declared to himself that the boy was even prettier than him but then he stopped. He didn't get to declare to himself what he thought cause another strange feeling started to crawl all over his skin and he didn't the feeling at all. He looked at Minho with a frown. It looked like the older was worried for some reason though he was smiling now and then whenever that pretty boy smiled at him. He watched at the pretty boy placed his hand over Minho's while smiling ...reassuringly? It seemed like that. 'why was he holding Minho's hand?!'- Taemin mentally screamed his hand tightly. The whole scene seemed too unpleasant for Taemin to watch it a few more seconds.

"Sir, here's your order."

"Thank you." Taemin started to eat once the food was there, not sparing a glance at the duo sitting a few tables away from him.

"You look pissed." Taemin looked up hearing the familiar deep voice.

"Do I?" He asked back at the male who made himself comfortable on the other chair. The sudden appearance of the male didn't surprise him at all. Nothing seemed to be impossible for Wu Yi Fan aka Kris to him.

"No doubt." Kris stated.

"OH." Taemin voiced before taking a sip from his banana milk, taking a glance at a certain table in the process.

"Still a monster of banna milk?" Kris chuckled.

"Surprised much?"

"Not really. Rather feeling good to know, you haven't changed a lot."

"What's to make you feel good though?"

"You wanna know?" Kris asked smiling mischievously to which Taemin stared back at him with a questioning gaze.

"The thing is- The Taemin I'm gonna have all to myself soon is the same little banana milk lover boy who once was mine." Kris stated leaning over the table smirking seductively. Taemin sighed heavily placing down the pizza, he was about to bite.

"Kris, look-"

"I know. Too late, not possible, you're engaged...and bla...bla...bla. Please Taemin, you don't even know him well enough."

"I'm getting to know him slowly."

"Like this?" Kris asked cocking an eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean?" Taemin asked not getting what the older meant.

"Him dating some other pretty hottie while you're eating alone in the same restaurant?" Kris replied sternly pointing at a certain table with his thumb. Taemin flinched clearly getting what Kris meant. He didn't reply. He was too bothered by the idea of Minho dating that pretty boy to even answer. That strange feeling, he felt earlier started boiling in him and he felt like exploding from the pressure of that strange burning feeling.

"Oh please! Don't tell me you're jealous, Tae. You look like a tomato, ready to burst." Kris scoffed before leaning closer to Taemin and holding his hand.

"Listen Tae, I'll give any type of support you and your family needs. Don't deny that you love me. I know you do. Stop the marriage. If I have to then fine I'll marry you." Kris said and that that was the last blow Taemin needed to explode as he turned his burning gaze away from the dou talking comfortablely. He abruptly stood up and glared at Kris.

"Keep telling that to yourself, Kris. I DON'T LOVE YOU. You should accept the truth. I don't need YOUR help. For God's sake, I don't need anyone's help. No. Don't even try to convince me. You are totally out of luck. And to remind you- that's YOUR entire fault." Taemin said with gritted teeth and took a deep breath.

"Tae-"

"No. Just leave me alone!" Taemin almost shouted and it earned the rest of the attention including Minho and his pretty companion besides others who were already eying the pair. Before anyone could register what was happening, to be exact before Kris could say something back, Taemin was already raging out of the restaurant after putting the money on the table.

_

[Earlier with Minho]

"I don't know what to do anymore, Luhan hyung." Minho muttered for the umpteenth time. Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter