He dare not!

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
'How dare! How dare he land his longing eyes on my thing!' Minho mentally yelled in his head while paceing to and fro in his office room. He groaned for the 19th time punching on the white wall with his balled fist to let out his frustration.

Sure, Minho is quite a gentleman. He's known as a very polite, cheery, smilly, calm, soft hearted person with such fierceness that alone earns him more than half of the respects he receives at work. Not only in work but also out of work.

But.. Minho is rather protective, possessive of his own things. He doesn't like peoples being too close, touching, or carelessly comenting on something that belongs to him. If it happens, well... He becomes the toughest opponent of the intruder ever. And not to mention, Lee Taemin... is his. Lee Taemin... is HIS fiance. He certainly didn't like the way that Kris guy was acting so close to Taemin. He was carelessly commenting on his fiance's beauty and the it threatened him. Now he feels even more threatened as the thought of Kris being Taemin's boyfriend is playing in his mind. Now that he thinks about it, he never asked the blond if he had any boyfriend and it makes Minho angrier thinking how dumb he was not to think of this possiblity. Minho didn't know how to explain this but he felt this anger and burning sensation in his hurt noting Kris so close to Taemin. All he wanted was to punch away the smirk off of Kris's lips. But he couldn't. He couldn't really freak Taemin out by his sudden possessive acts, could he?

Minho slumped in his chair with heavy sigh. What should he do?

He came to sense hearing the telephone ring.

"Sir, you alright? I keep hearing noises." A soft soothing voice came flowing through the reciever. Minho's secretary Luhan.

"Yeah. Daebak." Minho tried but couldn't hold back the sigh. Luhan scoffed from the other line.

"Of course, you're not. I'm bringing coffee for you." Luhan said with such authority. Despite him being Minho's secretary he's also a good friend whom Minho can lean onto without h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter