Back to You

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to You

 

Minho Hadn’t had that kind of trouble ever in his life before. He was doing his work well, fine. But, there were those occasional interruptions of business thoughts when a certain Lee Taemin enveloped all of his senses of thinking. He would just lose himself without notifying himself. It was a wonder how he found himself back again and started working on what he had flew from that certain Lee Taemin to there for.

From the moment of him getting up from bed in the morning till the moment when he had gone back to bed, there was always that Lee Taemin flowing swiftly into the herd of his thoughts. Then when he was in bed waiting for sleep to take over? Is there any need of explaining how hard it was for him to fall asleep while thinking about what it would’ve been like if he were spending those times with his beloved husband and not do boring business meeting and planning. Then again, when it would come to the Lee Taemin facts, there were all the beautiful dream of the most perfect after marriage love life anyone could ever dream of, in his mind. And sleep would lull him gently in that dream land. Where there would be Taemin, he; the two of them and a beautiful duplex house of their own.

 

Now that Minho was on his way back to home a day prior of his return date, he concluded it was the hardest period of time spending outside of his home and country. He couldn’t wait to see, what would be Taemin’s reaction to his little surprise. He wondered and wondered if the younger would be happy to see him again but couldn’t come to a conclusion. What if Taemin actually doesn’t become happy to see him?

That probably wasn’t possible. No one just kisses someone before his short time departure if he doesn’t feel anything for that person, right? He wondered if Taemin was bored. ...if his arrangement made Taemin happy.

When the pilot took his attention to be ready to land, he shook his thoughts away and sat relaxed with a soft smile on his lips.

No matter what would be the outcome...it didn’t really matter that much to him. He was just excited to see his husband again....glad to be able to see that beautiful face with his own eyes again.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Taemin ran faster. He couldn’t be late to the class already. It was only his third class! He didn’t have any will to be late at his third class even.

 

Yes, third class. Like Taemin’s mother-in-law mentioned, Minho did really arrange everything so that he didn’t feel bored or something. Most importantly, Minho did the work of Taemin getting into a high-school again to finish his dance course. And, the younger couldn’t be happier.

It was kind of lonely and boring at home without Minho around, he had to admit but also, he had to say, going back to high school, did make it easier for him.

He still missed Minho though.

The institute, Minho had gotten Taemin enrolled into was not the one Taemin used to go to. He got to know later, it was where Minho goes. Perhaps, Minho got him enrolled in there to keep him in his reach and in his sight; he wondered. If that’s true then he had learnt another side of his sweet husband- he tends to be quite the possessive type. And....it somehow made him feel thrill all over his bones. It made him kind of impatient for Minho to be back soon somehow. He himself didn’t realize when he started to wish for Minho to be back so badly only for he was excited to see the possessive side of the older. He would’ve been beyond surprised only if he could notice the immense excitement in him.

 

“Yo! Taemin, wait for me.” Taemin stopped at his track hearing someone yelling. He looked back. It was Kai.

 Somehow, co-incidently for some mysterious unknown reason, Kai got himself transferred there from the previous institute where he used to do his course with Taemin.

It was a good thing though. Taemin didn’t have to think about making new friends. He already got his best friend as a company so it went easier.

“Are you late too?”

“Ahah! Woke up late.”

That was all about the conversation the two had before sprinting towards their class. To say the least, the duo was at the same class of dance course.

Class went well. Though Taemin loved dance but the theory thing was not something anyone could love that much in their right mind...or at least that’s what he thought. But, when it was practice time, he never felt bored or tired at that point. It was another name of freedom to him. Freedom from everything around him....every little problem of life. He could just ignore everything and let his mind float on nothing while his body moves on it’s own way of celebrating freedom.

“Taemin, are you not going home yet?” Kai asked finding his friend dancing even after he had prepared himself to go home. Everyone other than the two of them was gone. To add a bit, Kai was just as much dance lover as Taemin. And a bit more, Kai was a year younger than Taemin.

The younger groaned when Taemin just kept dancing not even sparing a glance at him. Instead of saying anything else, he rather decided to stop the music player. Taemin stumbled on his current dance move as the music stopped abruptly.

“That’s cruel, Kai!! Turn on the music, I say.” Taemin exclaimed.

“Well?” The younger voiced jerking one of his eyebrows.

“Well, yes. I’m not going home yet. There isn’t much to do, there.” The older friend explained.

 A pretty big blank communication system took place between the two best friends when Taemin dropped out of his course and co-incidently Kai transferred there from the previous institute. And so, just like Taemin, as he didn’t know anything about what happened with Kai in the mean time, neither did Kai know that his best friend was married already. And Taemin was never the type to tell anything on his own....particularly about himself.

So, when Taemin talked about his home it was meant his parents’ home to Kai.

“You mean, you’re staying here for longer?” The younger asked again a bit concerned. –“Taemin, everyone had gone home already and ...I also need to go now.” He added.

Taemin smiled at him. –“I’m not a baby, Kai. You can go home. I’ll stay a bit longer. I promise not too long.” He reassured.

Kai eyed Taemin judgingly while picking up his back pack and sliding it on his shoulder. –“Then I’ll leave. Don’t get in trouble, cutie.” He commented ruffling the older’s hairs before walking towards the door.

“Hey~” Taemin complained groaning which was carefully replied with a flirtous wink.

“I can’t help! You’re getting prettier day by day.” Was Kai’s last comment making pretty boy laugh.

 

 

 

 

Taemin decided to drink some water before starting over again. When he got ready and was about to turn on the music to practice for the last time on that day, he was yet interrupted again, as a stranger decided to become cocky leaning against the entrance of the room.

“Well well....look who has decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter