Lee Jinki.......and more

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taemin looked at Minho's deserted state. He had eye bags and dark circle around his eyes. It's not too hard to figure out that he must've cried a lot. 'Just how important is hyung in his life?'- the question was thoroughly playing in his mind.

Taemin snapped out of his thought when the waiter placed two coffee mug on the table. He pulled the coffee mug near losely wrapping his palms around it and looked at Minho. A sigh left his lips. Minho is still dazed. He suddenly shivered feeling cold air hit him. Someone has entered the cafe and it helped some of the cold air outside to sneak inside. They should've sit far from the door. A sigh left his lips again.

When Minho called Taemin last night and told him about his hyung leaving him without any reason, he felt so helpless cause he couldn't understand what he should do. Minho wasn't even talking soberly at the first place. All he said were some incoherent group of words. So he offered the older to meet him in this cafe they're currently sitting in.

It's early winter. It's really hard to guess the weather. It suddenly became so chilly after raining this morning. Not to mention that Taemin likes this weather so much. Everything seems so fresh and dreamy. He would prefer walking outside than sitting in a cafe under the heater but he need to listen to Minho. He felt this urge to be by his side when the older sounded kind of broken lastnight.

He pushed the coffee mug towards Minho who was still lost. Minho looked at the mug feeling the hotness touch his skin. He looked at Taemin.

"Drink while it's still hot." Taemin said smilling gently while he took a sip from his own mug. Minho blushed from embarrassment and hustily took a sip from the mug. Unfortunately the coffee was still too hot and just from noting the crinkle of the older's nose Taemin figured out that he had burned his tongue.

"You knew it's hot, right?"Taemin said chuckling softly. Minho blushed more and looked away muttering a small sorry. Taemin stood up shaking his head. Damn! H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter