stupid eunjung ...

please be strong !!

Eunjung enter her office while still on the phone. “ne oppa, wae?” “what are you doing?” “i’m at the store, just now done meeting with the dealer.” “jung~ah, lets go out and grab our dinner together.” Eunjung smile become wide. “i guess ok then. Oppa will pick me up or we meet at the venue?” jiyeon enter the room. “unnie. opps, sorry.” She cover when she see eunjung still talking on the phone. She ask her to wait. “you will pick me up? arasso. Ne, annyeong.” She hang up.

Eunjung turn to face jiyeon. “ne jiyeon~ah wae?” “lets go back home. Its already late, i have assignment to do.” Jiyeon say sit in front of eunjung. “na mian, i have appointment. Can you go back home by yourself?” jiyeon smile. “ne unnie, have a nice date.” She smirk. Eunjung face turn red. “aish this kiddo. Jiyeon~ah.” Jiyeon turn. “ne?” eunjung throw the car key to her. “how will you go back home when you didn’t take the car key baby?” she say throwing the key to her. “yosh. Thank you eunjung~ssi.” Eunjung that is busy gathering her thing look up. “YAH!!” she yell. “what? you don’t like me to call you unnie right?” jiyeon say run out from the room still laughing.

“aisy, chinjja.” meanwhile jiyeon outside the room still laughing. “jiyeon~ah wae?” “ani oppa, just imagine. If somebody older than you, what will you call them?” yoo hwan look at her, weird. “hyung, noona. Wae?” “that unnie is so strange. She dislike me to call her unnie even she is 5 years older than me.” “who? Eunjungie?” jiyeon nod cutely. “aigoo, you’re so cute.” He say ruffle her hair. “there he go. He make a move again.” a cashier voice up behind the counter. Yoo hwan face become red. “yah, i’m not. By the way jiyeon~ah, there is some people like her already. Don’t like to be call unnie, oppa, hyung or noona because they think it is a bit formal for some reason. and, the feel old when people call them that.” He whisper the last sentence to her make jiyeon laugh hard.

She nod. “maybe that the reason. but still i will call her unnie though when i want.” She take her wallet, phone and the car key. “so oppa, unnie, i’m heading back first. That person have a date.” She say point to eunjung office. “ne, drive carefully ok.” Jiyeon show an ok sign.

-----

“i’m heading back now. Make sure lock the door before you leave ok. And oppa, you know what to do with today sales right?” yoo hwan look at her and nod. “so i leave first.” She approach a blue sport car that park in front of the store. “annyeong oppa.” “annyeong jagi.” Taecyeon greet her with a bright smile. He kiss her cheek before drive away. “where will we go?” “dinner of course. Where is jiyeon by the way? I didn’t see her today, even your car too.” “she heading back already around 15 minutes ago.” He nod. “oppa, why did you didn’t contact me for this time being?” she look at him.

“oppa busy jung~ah. You know the investor really giving me headache.” “wae?” she raise her eyebrow. “they want me to plan a grand launch in 3 month. it need to have launching for our 20 new design of clothes. how can i do that when all the design we have is being reject by them?” he say sigh. “need help?” taecyeon turn to her. “are you ok with it? you need to design for your label too.” “no problem oppa. I’ll help you ok.” He smile.

After they eat their dinner, taecyeon drive her to han river where they take a night walk together. “i miss you oppa.” “nado jung~ah. Oppa mianhae for not meet you often.” He say peck eunjung lips. “its ok since i am also busy. Need to take care of the store, jiyeon too. its tiring but interesting.” She say smile. “you still fetch her from school?” eunjung look up. “ne.” “send her too?” “ne, wae?” “she is 21 aready. Let her go to school by her own.” “why? Is it wrong for me to send her to school?” she ask him.

“ani, she is already 21 years old. Just let her go to school by her own, or maybe buy a car for her so she can just move freely without need to wait for you, rely on you.” “i’m ok with it. no problem at all to rely on me. She look fine too.” taecyeon sigh. “arasso, arasso. Do whatever you want.” They spending their time until midnight before taecyeon send her back. “thank you oppa. See you later.” “ne jagi. Annyeong.” He say kiss eunjung lips. “night oppa.”

After eunjung enter the building, taecyeon laugh. “its club time. Stupid eunjung, you don’t realise that i make you do my work when i can do it by my own. Lets party.”

Taecyeon, eunjung boyfriend. He is the player, always go to the club, drunk, and he will end up sleep with any woman he meet in the club. Almost everyday he go out with different woman. He only know how to enjoy his life with the money that his father own.he is surround with so many so-called girlfriend to him but to those woman they are the victim. Victim of taecyeon game and one of them is eunjung. But he never get caught.

Taecyeon enter the club. 2 girl approach him. “hi handsome.” “hi.” “need accompany?” he smile. “sure.” They take a sit at the corner of the club. They drink, and drink, and drink till he drunk. Once he drunk, taecyeon will turn to be wild. He dance like crazy, he touch a girl as he want, kiss them and all.

Meanwhile at eunjung apartment, jiyeon getting ready to go out. “oh unnie, you just coming back?” “ne, did you go out?” “ne.” “club again?” jiyeon smile. “ne, i promise i come back home early ok. Its ok since tomorrow is weekend.” “don’t drink ok.don’t think i let you do whatever you want you can drink. Well, you can if you’re with me.” “arasso unnie. i’m leaving. Annyeong.”

Jiyeon enter the club with her friends. They take a sit at one of the empty table. “coke for me please.” She say. “again coke? Don’t you want to drink?” “nope, at least not here. and not without eunjung unnie with me.” Her friend laugh. “again your eunjung unnie. yah jiyeon~ah, she is not even your biological sister though. Why did she like to control you so much and why did she have such that big effect on you?” jiyeon take a sip of her coke. “nan molla. She is my sister though. We even call each other parents omma, appa.” Jiyeon smile. “she is not controlling me but i’m the one that ket myself being control.” Her friend raise their eyebrow. “wae?” “molla, just feel like i am safe when i am with her. like a real sister protect her dongsaeng. Secure enough in other words.”

They nod. “come on, lets dance. The beat is crazy.” “go on, i’ll join you later.”

While jiyeon looking around, a familiar figure caught her eyes. He dance like crazy and keep kissing the girl in fromt of him. “isn’t it taecyeon oppa?” jiyeon leave the table and come closer. Her jaw drop.taecyeon leave the dance floor to the seat he seat before. He keep kissing the girl that sit with him right now. Jiyeon take out her phone to record all the scene in front of her eyes. “taecyeon oppa?” teacyeon stop what he doing. “jiyeon? oh jiyeon~ah, come here sit with me. Lets drink together.” He say pat her seat beside him.

“its ok oppa. I’m going home now.” She walk away. Jiyeon face becoem red due to her anger. She take a seat. “where did you go? Why your face so red?” “aniya, nothing. I think we need to go back now.” “what? but we just now arrive.” “ani, i have something to do at home. Unnie call she say omma and appa will come tomorrow, so we need to clean up.” “at this time?” jiyeon nod. “you know my room right?” they nod and leave the club.

When jiyeon arrive, the living room already dark. Its already 4 am in the morning.she open the room door, and there she is eunjung is working late again. “unnie, still awake?” “oh you come back already?” “ne. Unnie, ani eunjung~ah. Wae did you work overnight again? isn’t it my turn to do the design?” she ask.

“ara but this is for oppa.” Jiyeon eyes widen. “why with him?” “he need to plan a grand launch in 3 month and the board director need 20 new design. But he say they reject all their design already. So why not, i help him.” Eunjung say smiling. Jiyeon bite her lower lips to avoid her from explode. Her face become so red. But looking at eunjung happy face make jiyeon didn’t dare to tell her about what happen just now. “how many already did you do?” “4, since their clothes concept and us did not same, so its a bit hard. Whats wrong ji?” jiyeon sigh. “taecyeon oppa company clothes concept is not something that usual eunjung~ah. they are launching the elegent and branded clothes ever. How can you want to think 20 design of it?” “molla, i just do what i feel ok and let them choose.”

Jiyeon sigh again. “wae ji?” “molla unnie. i told you don’t because you want to make other people happy, later you are the one that will collapse.” She kiss eunjung forehead and walk away.eunjung look at her curiously. “ji are you ok?” “ne, i sleep in my room tonight. You should stop working and sleep now.” She say closing the door.  eunjung scratch her head. “whats wrong with her.”