really sulking ....

please be strong !!

“ok as i say before, mr. Robert contact me few days ago. I’ve been thinking a lot about it before show up here today. He is currently partner up with Ok company and i hate to say this, Ok taecyeon is the person in charge on their collabration. I know it is not good be picky in business but i know some people know what kind of person ok taecyeon is. And he is totally useless in design including management. So here i am to know all of you opinion about this thing.” Eunjung lean on her chair. “of course he don’t know elsie and ellie, but he know eunjung and jiyeon. So me as elsie ham, personally want to decline this offer. How about you miss ellie park?” she say looking at jiyeon.

“i don’t see any future if we partner up with them since i know very well who is ok taecyeon arre. And i believe no benefit at all to do any business with them. Yes, they are more well-known than us but i believe we can work by our own to be well-known like them. So i also agree to decline this.” Eunjung nod. “so, how about others? Unnie? Oppa?” “what can we say when our sajangnim say no.” Yoo hwan voice out. “oh its ok, no problem if you are agree with it. Its not like i will fired you or anything. Everybody have their own opinion oppa. So any other opinion?” “i don’t think it is good to do it with them. Since we all know Ok taecyeon have some issue regarding on his attitude problem and all. So it is better not to do it and HEJPJY can do better on its own even without help from big company, including Ok company.” Yoo hwan say looking around.

“so thats it. We will not do it, not now, not in the future. Now, i want to hear the report on the sales since the pass few weeks i am not around.” The sales manager start to explain about it along with pointing to the most well design feedback receive from the customers. “so basicly there is 3 design that we are currently promoting receive a lot of love from the customers. We receive more bulk order for this design from high schooler, even from some company.” “but still, no additional order for our limited edition design right?” “no, we not accept any order for the design that is limited edition.” “good, i don’t want any of our limited edition to have more than what we produce.” Jiyeon just stare at eunjung face. “for now, i think we left with only a few more launch till we closed this year account book. So any idea for the next launch? Date?” she look around.

“if we look at the report, we constantly launch new design for every 2 month. And the feedback we receive is also good. We launch our new product 1 and half month ago. So how about the next launch on the next 2 weeks?” jiyeon still in daze, immerse on staring on eunjung face. “did you ready with the design jiyeon?” eunjung say still checking the report. The staff already looking at jiyeon when they didn’t hear any answer from her. “jiyeon? Did you ready with the design?” eunjung ask again when she didn’t hear any answer from her. She look up just to see jiyeon staring at her, in daze.

“jiyeon? Park jiyeon?” she sanp her finger in front of her make jiyeon startled. “yes? Yes?” she say look around. “what yes? Where are you from?” she ask folded her arm. “sorry. I have so many thing in my head.” “please focus, we are in the middle of discussion. If you cannot focus, you can leave for now and come back later.” Eunjung say raise her eyebrow. Jiyeon jaw drop. “did you just kick me out from here?” “ani, i’m giving you sugestion to take a break for a while. Maybe going to the toilet, wash your face and come back here to answer my question.” The staff look at each other. Jiyeon sigh. “i’m sorry, i will focus from now on.” Eunjung nod. “good. Now i want to know are you ready with the design for the next launch? It is in 2 weeks. Will it be ok?” she ask. “aniyo, i’m not ready with it. Too much thing need to be done, and there is some personal issue too.” Eunjung nod. “ok, so we will go with my design then.” Eunjung say like she don’t care about jiyeon problem. “so we will discuss about the material and choosing the design tomorrow. Dismiss everyone.” Eunjung say clearing her thing.

“hello.” Jiyeon answering her phone. “what? Really? Oppa wake up?” eunjung stop her action. But then she continue like she didn’t hear whatever jiyeon say just now. “ok, i will be there.” Jiyeon say happily. “unnie, oppa already wake up unnie.” She say happily hugging eunjung. She just stay still. “good then. You can leave now if you want, no problem at all.” Eunjug say take all the document, her phone and her iPad before laeve the room.

Jiyeon look at her dumbfounded. “are not you happy oppa already wake up?” “do i look like i’m not? I’m happy for you. Go your oppa waiting for you.” She tap her shoulder and walk away.  “you don’t want to go with me?” “nope.” Jiyeon tears fall. She take the car key and run out to the hospital.

Eunjung enter the office and sendimented on her chair. “sorry jiyeon, its not that i don’t care. It is just that it is your oppa not mine.”

Jiyeon rush inside hyo joon room. Her eyes fix on hyo joon that is currently sitting while looking at her smiling. “jirong.” “oppa.” Jiyeon say run to hug him. “oppa, i miss you. Don’t make me scared anymore oppa. I’m sorry i didn’t pick up your call that day, i’m sorry.” “shhh, its okay jirong. Not your fault at all. I told you right somebody following me. Even if you open the gate, i will not be able to be there too. So its not your fault.” Hyo joon say wipe her tears.

“jiyeon did you meet eunjung today?” jiyeon sigh. “she is at the store. She has been there since last night.” “really? Why didn’t you come together with her?” eunjung mom approach her. “she look like she don’t care about me anymore. About us. When i ask her she say she happy for me that oppa already wake up and just walk away. I ask if she want to come with me, she just give me one answer. ‘nope’ thats all.” Mrs. Park go ot mr. Park. “yeobo lets go there to meet her. Ka ja yeobo, kaja.”

“why? Why? What happen here?” “something happen the day the accident happen. I don’t know how to explain to you but all i can say eunjung unnie is sulking. And for this moment, she doesn’t care about anything. About me, you, mama, papa, mummy, daddy anything. All she care is the store. Thats it.” Jiyeon sigh. “is it about me?” “ani oppa. Don’t worry, everything will be fine. Don’t ever do this again oppa. I almost die in shock when i heard about this.” “i’m sorry baby, i’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you worry. Mama, papa, mummy, daddy, i’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I promise it will never happen again.” “you better do it ok. I love you oppa.” “i love you too dongsaeng~ah.”

Mrs. Ham go to HEJPJY store together with her husband. “omo, mr. Ham, mrs. Ham.annyeong haseyo.” “annyeong. How are you?” “we’re good. How are you both? Did hyo joon~ssi already ok?” “we’re fine too. Hyo joon too. Did eunjung inside?” “yeah, she is inside.” “thank you. I will meet her inside.”

Tok.. tok.. tok..

“come in.” The door open. Eunjung eyes still lock to the paper on the table. Her table full with bunch of file, design scatter everywhere on the table, even on the coffee table. “princess.” Eunjung look up when she heard a voice that she is very familiar with. “mummy, daddy.” Her mother hug her tight. “i miss you so much princess. Why did you didn’t come back home?” “nado bogoshipoyo mummy. I just a bit busy. We have another launch in 2 weeks so i’m a bit busy right now. Have a sit.” “princess. Why did you run away? She didn’t mean to say that to you princess and you know that right.” “i don’t want to talk about that mummy. There is so much thing already in my head. So please mummy.”

“princess, your mama really regret what she saying. She really want to come here, but when i heard about how you treat jiyeon, decline to go meet hyo joon when he wake up few days ago, not to count how you treat her in the meeting room.” Eunjung chuckle. “so she talk about that too? Is it wrong for me to ask her to take a break and come back again after she fresh up a bit?” her father sigh. “princess you know it is not jiyeon fault.” “ara, but whatever it is i need to take a distance from her right? Remember, i don’t deserve to feel how the feeling to have a sibling mummy.”

“ham eunjung, whats wrong with you?” “what? Am i say something wrong? She said that right, so yeah. I don’t deserve it. Thats it.” Her eyes become so red. “princess come here.” Her father call her. When she approach him, her father take her hand make her sit on his lap. “look at me and listen well to whatever i’m going to say ok.” Eunjung nod. “she didn’t mean to say that to you. She just too stress that time. Not only hyo joon, jiyeon also laying on the bed that night, remember? She really didn’t mean it. Your mama miss you so much princess. Hyo joon also always ask about you. Just come home baby.”

Eunjung hug him crying. “but still i will keep my distance from jiyeon starting from now.” “princess.” “no mummy, whatever you say won’t change anything.” “princess.” Mr. park shook his head to mrs. Park. “ok princess, take your time. But i say this as not right baby. I know you love jiyeon so much just as we do love her. Think again about this ok.” He rub her back.

Eunjung lay on the bed after come back from the store. It is not their apartment, nor the hotel she stay before. After jiyeon come to find her, she leave the hotel to stay at other hotel as she don’t want to be disturb. She cut the connection with jiyeon, hyo joon and her family at all. Even when her parents call, she won’t answer it if she inside her room. “everything so mess up right now. Aigoo. Ah, my hear hurt.”

Its been 2 days without news from eunjung because she didn’t pick up call, she even didn’t go to the store until a phone call come to mr. Ham. “annyeong haseyo.” “yes, annyeong haseyo. May i help you?” “is this miss ham eunjung relative?” “eunjung? Yes i’m her father. May i know whats wrong?”