history of eunjung and taecyeon

please be strong !!

Eunjung discharge 2 days later but still weak. Her mother want to bring her back to their house but eunjung refuse. Instead she ask jiyeon to bring her back to their apartment. “why are you so stubborn princess?” “please mummy. I promise i will stay at home till i really ok.” “you and your promise really can’t be believe.” “mummy i don’t have to fight with you, can you please just let me go back to my house?” she beg her.

“andwae.” “mummy.” Eunjung eyes become teary. “its okay mummy, i will take care of her since there is no school till 2 weeks later. Don’t worry i’ll make sure she will be ok soon.” Her mother sigh. “arasso. Make sure she stay on bed and take her medicine on time. And also eat her meal on time.” Jiyeon nod. “come on, i’ll send you there.” Once they arrive at home eunjung has been ask to rest. Jiyeon take almost all eunjung things regarding to work to her room and lock it. “you will get those back when you already ok. Now rest ok, i need to clean up the house. It has been empty for more than 3 days already..”  she say walk away from the room leaving eunjung alone staring at the ceiling.

“sleep. Don’t even think to step out from the room.” Jiyeon yell from outside. “hmm.” Eunjung answer her slowly. Not long after being leave alone, she slowly drift to dreamland. Not knowing for how long she sleep, eunjung wake up when she feel a hand on her forehead. “oh? Did i wake you up? sorry unnie.” “aniya, what time now?” “its 3 pm.” “gosh i sleep for too long.” Jiyeon smile looking at her. “come on, lets eat. You need to eat your candy later.” She help eunjung to stand up towards the dining.

“here. Since there is not much ingredient inside the fridge, so chicken porridge for now. I’ll go for grocery shopping later when you rest.” She feed her while eunjung just obidiently accept the food given to her even she can’t eat much of it. “i’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” Jiyeon voice out. Her eyes fixed on the food she hold. “mwoga?” eunjung slowly ask her. “mianhae for almost leaving. Mianhae for trying to leave you alone. Mianhae for making you sick again just because i’m try to leave.” She say. Eunjung smile. “aniya.i am the one that should say sorry. Sorry for pushing you away until you take a decision to leave. I am really sorry. Sorry too for ignoring you all the time even i know it is not your fault.”

Jiyeon put the bowl away and hug eunjung. “please don’t push me away from you. It is really hurt unnie. I don’t care if you want to ignoring me just don’t push me away from you. I don’t have anybody else that know me very well except you. So please unnie, you can punishme or anything if i do anything wrong but don’t hate me. You don’t know how much i suffer because of this.” Eunjung rub her back. Jiyeon tears flow. “arasso, mianhae oh. Mianhae.” “na unnie neomu begoshiptago.” “nado ji, nado.” After few minutes, jiyeon broke the hug. “lets finish this, eat your medicine and resst. You will be ok by tomorrow i hope.” “i can’t eat anymore. Just not anymore.” “wae?” “i just can’t.” “you want to throw out again?” eunjung nod. “okay then. I’ll wash the dish first, then you’ll take your medicine ok.”

Ding.. dong... ding... dong...

“oh. Who is that?” eunjung stand to get the door but jiyeon stop her. “aniya, i’ll get it. Nuguseyo?” eunjung walk out from the dining to see who is coming but then somebody hug her tight. “noona. Gwaenchanha?” hyojoon voice out hugging her tight. “oh hyojoonnie?” “ne noona, naya.” Eunjung hug him back. “noona gwaenchanha? Chinjja gwaenchanha?” “na gwaenchanha? Neo gwaenchanha?” hyojoon nod. “i am perfectly fine now noona. Neomu bogoshipo noons. Mianhae because of me all this happen.” “aniya, its not your fault.” She smile while hug hyojoon back. Jiyeon at the door just look at them. “oppa stop it. She already fine now, stop hugging her. Give her some space for air oppa.” Jiyeon laugh.

“na chinjja mianhae noona. Oh. Don’t punish us like this please. I am really sorry about whatever happen.” “aniya, aniya. Its ok. Naega neomu mianhae for doing those. I am not suppose to punish both of you because of something childish like that.” She smile. “cut that off ok. Come, have a seat. Eunjung unnie need to take her medicine and rest. I will make sure she will be perfectly fine in 2 days.” Hyojoon cling onto eunjung arm. “i really miss you noona.” “aigoo hyojoon~ah, you shouldn’t do this. How can you get a girlfriend if you continue to belike this to me? People will think i am your girlfriend you know.” She say.

“be mine then. I don’t care. As long as noona with me.” “mwoya? You say you are courting a girl from your school now.what happen to her?” eunjung jaw drop. “YAH.” Hyojoon shout make jiyeon jump from her seat. “ah mwoya? What is the needed to yell? Am i saying something wrong? No right?” “oh uri hyojoon now is a man. How is she? Yeppo?” “ah noona, stop it. You are prettier though.” Jiyeon knock his head. “yah, you say she is prettier than me. Now you say eunjung unnie is prettier than her? Am i the ugliest now?” jiyeon growl. Eunjung just laugh.

“you are ugly. I am saying the truth ok.” “YAH.” “arasso, arasso. Stop it ok. Jiyeon you are prettier than me so don’t worry about it ok.” Jiyeon pout while sit beside eunjung. “i hate that jerk.” “i hate that dino too.” “i hate him more, he is so ugly till i want to throw up just by looking at his face.” “i hate that fat ugly dino much more than she hate me. Not only fat, she is ugly, a pig, a..” “yah yah yah, stop it. Both of you will end up knock each other down.” Eunjung say to stop them both.

“whatever. Unnie here your medicine.” After eunjung done with her medicine, jiyeon look at her. “come on, its time to rest.” “can i just be at the living room? It boring as hell inside the room.” “you need to rest unnie.” “i didn’t say i am not resting? Just i am resting at the living room. Thats all.” Jiyeon roll her eyes. “heol, i can’t even win when talking to her. Alright, come on.”

Jiyeon and eunjung sit on the couch while hyojoon sit on the floor while resting her back at the couch. They are watching a show while eating popcorn. “ah what is he doing? They almost get it.” Jiyeon say immerse on the show they watched. “you are right, they not doing it right just now. If not they already can win those.” Hyojoon say. Eunjung just stay silent. Her head resting on jiyeon lap and their hand lock together. After a while, the power of the medicine is the strongest among all those noise, the interesting show and all, eunjung eyes become heavy.  Slowly her eyes closed, ignoring all the noise made by jiyeon and her brother. “ah andwae. Don’t do that. Andwae. Unnie look, he do the same mistake again.” She say to eunjung unaware that eunjung already drift to wonderland. “unnie. Unnie.” Jiyeon look down. Eunjung peacefully sleeping despite all the noise around her.

“oh oh oh.. yah look.” “oppa.” Hyojoon turn. Jiyeon shook her head pointing to the sleeping eunjung. “it must be because of the medicine. Mummy tell me that the medicine will make her sleepy.” “is it ok to give her that?” “auwwww.” Jiyeon knock his head. “of course yes, it is given by the doctor oppa. To make her rest properly, thats why it happen that way.” Hyojoon nod. “ah appo.” He touch his head. “mianhae oppa. Mianhae.” Jiyeon rub his head. “help me to bring her to bed. Can you do that?” “what do you think i am you paboya. Open the door for me.” Hyojoon lift eunjung bridal style to her room.

“she lost so much weight during the time she sick. So light.” After put her down, jiyeon put the blsnket properly. She look at hyojoon. “are you free oppa?” “yes, why?” “accompany for grocery shopping will you?” hyojoon nod. “ok, i take my pursue and coat from my room.”

The next day hyojoon heading somewhere alone. “sungmin~ssi?” “park hyojoon~ssi?” hyojoon nod. “have a sit. Lets order something to drink first.” “oh no, its ok.i’m in hurry. I am here for the thing i want you to find out for me.” He nod. From all the evidence which is the witness at the scene, the cctv, your car black box and the camera that secretly install at your rear mirror, thos plate number that chasing you during that accident is register under ok company.” “camera at my rear mirror?” “yes, from what i know your sister secretly installing it there in case something happen to you. And i believe not only your car have it, even eunjung~ssi car, your parents and her parents car also have it. I check it already 2 days ago at your parents car and it is there along with mr. Ham  and mrs. Ham car.” Hyojoon jaw drop.

“from what i see, the footage from the camera is actually start from a year ago. Seem like your sister already see something is coming.” Hyojoon nod. “okay, so those car is under ok company name therefore i believe there a the man from ok company. Mostly working with mr. Taecyeon. I believe that you know right the history of ok taecyeon and miss eunjung? Also the proposal rejection from his company by your sister and the beaten up at HEJPJY main branch also by your sister. There is also a few more incident that can be relate.” “so you say he want to take revenge to jiyteon by using me? To make her suffer?” he nod. “he know clearly how dear you and eunjung to jiyeon as how she protect eunjung from him, how she so clingy to you when he saw you a few time with her.”

Hyojoon rub his face. “but what i know now he is not here. He leave korea after the news about your accident reach the media. He might be scared as he must be not believe it happen till that extend.” Hyojoon nod. “arasso, thank you. Here is your payment. Thanks again sungmin~ssi.” “no probelm. Oh here is all the evidence and some picture of the incident.” “thanks.” He leave the place. “hello jiyeon?” “ne oppa, wae?” jiyeon ask from the other line. “eodiya?” “home, wae?” “lets meet up for a while. I have something to tell you.” “mwondae oppa?” “let just meet first.” “ok, usual place ok. I will leave as soon as eunjung unnie resting.” Jiyeon say. “ok baby, see you. I love you.” “love you too oppa.”