did i know you sir?

please be strong !!

Eunjung are in silent mode on their way back to the store. Jiyeon take a galance on her. Their workers that know what happen between eunjung and taecyeon just keep silent. Jiyeon sigh. She then voice out. “unnie, oppa, want to hang out tonight? Its been a while since we go out together.” She say looking at them. “sounds great. Lets go shopping jiyeon~ah” eunjung just keep silent. “is it ok with you oppa? You will be our bag carrier if you go.” She say laughing. “i do it many times already, so i’m ok with it. I’m in.” “call? Ok then, how bout you unnie.” Jiyeon say asking eunjung.

“unnie?” she sigh. “eunjung unnie?” she touch her hand. “ne? Ne jiyeon~ah?” “where are you? London? China? It is dangerous driving if you daydream like that.” “oh, no i’m not daydream. I’m ok though. Why did you call me?” eunjung ask her. “you didn’t evenb listen every single thing we discuss just now? Aigoo unnie. Lets hang out tonight. Shopping.” Eunjung raise her eyebrow. “shopping? You have so much clothes already baby.” “its been a while since i buy the new one, so you are in or not? Everybody agree already.” Jiyeon say looking at eunjung. “mian, unnie didn’t feel like want.” Jiyeon start to pout. “come on unnie. Lets go, lets go.” She try to persuade her.

“no jiyeon, i’m not in the mood to hang out today.” Jiyeon pout. “fine then. Just because you meet him just now, your mood change right. You even reject to hang out. Fine then, go on go back first. I might be late today.” She say look outside. “jiyeon~ah.” Eunjung reach jiyeon hand but jiyeon push it away. Eunjung sigh. As soon as eunjung stop the car, jiyeon go out without looking at her. “aigoo ham eunjung, whats wrong with you.” She say close her eyes.

Eunjung enter her office. Jiyeon sit at the corner of the room with her headphone on, working on her design. The sound from the headphone can be heard clearly by eunjung. “she sulking again.” She approach jiyeon. But before she can reach her, jiyeon take her belonging and go out from the room. Eunjung again sigh. Eunjung start to do her work. From inside her room, she can see jiyeon happily chatting with their worker outside. “why did my head alays full with taecyeon, taecyeon and taecyeon. Hmm.” She take her phone and send a text to jiyeon.

Jiyeon i’m sorry. Ok, call for tonight. But lets go watch movie instead of shopping. Its tiring.

~daddy princess~

But then jiyeon phone ring. It is inside the room. Nevermind she will read it later. I have an appointment later, so better i leave now.” She gather her thing. “unnie, i have an appointment outside. Call me if anything happen ok.” “ne eunjung~ah.” “jiyeon~ah, unnie leave first ok.” She say but jiyeon just ignore her. “ok then. Bye unnie, oppa.” They smile. “be careful on your way ok.” Eunjung show an ok sign while walk away.

“jiyeon~ah, you still ignore her?” “let her be. She always think about that taecyeon, that bastard. Erghh.” She put down her pencil. “i don’t know anymore what i need to do with her.” “she need time jiyeon~ah.” “tccch, how long time anymore did she want? Ah, i don’t care anymore.” Jiyeon say. Jiyeon look on the table. “where is my phone?” “maybe inside the office. Go take a look.” Yoo hwan say.

Meanwhile eunjung drive to the venue of the appointment when she get a text.

Miss eunjung, i’m sorry i can’t make it today. Something urgent come up, can we reschedule the meeting to sometimes later? Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?

~XXX sajangnim~

Eunjung sigh. “why didn’t you text me earlier. Aisy.” She put her phone and make u-turn to go back to the store. “maybe going back to the store now is not the good idea.” She stop at a park. Eunjung walk alone there. Not long after that, she get another text.

Are you sure you want to go? I don’t want your bad mood will affect the hang out later. Its ok if you don’t want.

~papa spoiled brat~

Eunjung smile reading at jiyeon text. It do sound sarcastic but she didn’t mind at all. That is jiyeon personality though.

Yes park jiyeon. I’m on for tonight but can we go for movie rather than shopping?

~daddy princess~

Let me ask unnie and oppa first.

~papa spoiled brat~

Jiyeon come out from eunjung room. “unnie, oppa.” “yes.” “eunjung unnie ask us to go for a movie instead of shopping. She must really hate to go for shopiing though. Is it ok?” “not bad. I’m ok with it.” “nado.” Jiyeon smile. “arasso.”

Call. But you choose the movie ok, please not a romance that can make you cry in there.

~papa spoiled brat~

“so you success to make her go i guess.” “this is jiyeon unnie. Eunjung unnie can resist my request for that long unnie.” Jiyeon say flipping her hair. “tcch, too confident.” “look who is this unnie. Its jiyeon.” Jiyeon laugh. Jiyeon phone ring.

Ok jiyeon. Mianhae about before ok. Unnie will fetch everybody later ok at 7. Unnie will not be back to the store till then.

~daddy princess~

“unnie will fetch us at 7. She will be outside till that.”

-----

Few days later, eunjung busy inside her office. Jiyeon at the couch with her headphone on doing her design. “jiyeon~ah, can you give me the latest design of yours?” jiyeon didn’t respond to her. Eunjung grumple a paper and throw it to her. Jiyeon startled when the paper hit her head. “mwoya? Wae unnie?” “slow down the volume will you.” Eunjung say. “wae unnie?” “can you give me the latest design of yours?” “i don’t have it, i give it all to you yesterday.” Eunjung raise her eyebrow. “i don’t have it.” “molla, i give it to you already.” “oppa is there any design outside? I mean at the counter or the table outside.” “yes, it is jiyeon since it have her sign here.” “can you bring it inside?” her intercomp beep again. “ok.”

Yoo hwan enter the room. “here it is.” “thank you oppa.” Eunjung take a close look on the design and make some discussion with jiyeon. “what colour expected for this?” “for this i think it is bright colour like light blue, pink. What do you think?” “can it be dark too?” eunjung ask her.

“what kind of dark color?” “wait for a while, i take the book.” She go out from the room. “unnie i’m going out to get some drink for a while.” Jiyeon say leaving the store. Eunjung sit at the counter discuss something with yoo hwan. Jiyeon go out quiet a while. Eunjung busy looking for another book at the counter when her worker voice out.

 “sajangnim, there is somebody want to meet you.” Eunjung look up. “who?” she ask. Her worker point to a corner where somebody standing there looking at the clothes. She then look away, feeling guilty since the person is somebody that make eunjung suffer the most. Eunjung look at the person, from the way the person stand, the clothes, it seem similar to the person she used to know. “it can’t be that person right?” eunjung shook her head. “no, no. It is not that person. Come back to your sense ham eunjung.” she fix herself and approaching the person.

“yes, can i help you?” the person turn and eunjung jaw drop. “you?” “hello.” But then, jiyeon enter the store. “annyeong, i’m here.” she greet them with a wide smile. “annyeong haseyo park sajangnim.” “its jiyeon my dear unnie. how many times i already say it to you. Here some drink. Sorry i take too long. Where is eunjung unnie?” the worker point to the corner eunjung stand with the guest. “she is there.” Jiyeon turn to the corner to be point by the worker. Her jaw drop. “oh gosh.”

Taecyeon approach eunjung. “how are you eunjung?” “sorry did i know you sir?” she say. “eunjung~ah, why did you behave like this? I’m sorry, i know i hurt you but i can’t live without you. I’m sorry oh, eunjung~ah. Yeobo.” Eunjung take a deep breath and try hard to hold her tears. “sorry sir, i don’t know who are you. If you don’t have any business here you can leave, i’m a bit busy.” Eunjung say want to walk away when taecyeon grab her hand. Jiyeon that become an observer till then approach them. She grab eunjung hand from taecyeon. She then push taecyeon face make him fall back. But jiyeon didn’t stop till that. She punch him again and again and again. “i told you don’t ever show up in front of us again. What do you want ha? You make her suffer before, now what do you want ha?” she punch him.

Yoo hwan run towards her and hug her from behind. “jiyeon~ah, stop. Stop jiyeon~ah, you might kill him ji.” “get lost, don’t ever show your face in front of us especially me. You got me. Or else i kill you” she set herself free and grab eunjung hand towards her office. Taecyeon lay on the floor with a bloody face and full of bruise. “you better leave and don’t come back again. Or jiyeon will really kill you.” Yoo hwan say and leave him.