don't act dumb

please be strong !!

Jiyeon is inside her room laying on her bed practically thinking about all those thing happen from the past month. The way taecyeon actually success to ruin everything including eunjung and her family relationship, eunjung health condition, her oppa safety, and some of other thing too. Jiyeon keep sighing without she realise eunjung is there standing at her door looking at her while lean on the door frame. “what is it that you think till you sighing for a couple of time till now? You didn’t even realise i’m standing here looking at you.” “ah kkamjag~ya. Unnie..” jiyeon whine. “what? I didn’t do anything. You are the one that suddenly shock.”

“ani unnie. You didn’t even knock the door, how did you expect me to react when you suddenly talk to me when actually i am alone inside here since earlier.” She say sit up straight. “ne? I didn’t knock? Excuse me miss, i knock the door a few times already. Did i knock it slow or you are the one that deaf?” eunjung ask sarcasticly. “whatever. Why are you here unnie? You should be resting right now.” Eunjung raise her eyebrow. “i can’t be here? You want me to leave?” jiyeon smile. “aniya, aniya. Come in, why are standing there.” Eunjung sit at the edge of the bed. “why are you not resting unnie? Did you eat your medicine already?”

“i rest enough already park jiyeon~ssi. And i take my medicine in front of you just now. Whats wrong with you?” “nothing unnie. Sorry about that. Just take some rest till you really ok unnie.” Eunjung smile. “i’m fine ji. I’m tired of resting, can i go out today? Erm, go to the store maybe.” Jiyeon immedietly turn to her. She look at eunjung without utter any words. ‘aigoo, she look at me like that again.’

“what did i told you the day we come back here eunjung~ssi?” eunjung head down. “i can’t go back to work till i really ok.” Jiyeon nod. “correct. So are you really ok now? Are you able to eat like you usually do before ham eunjung~ssi?” jiyeon ask her  while raise her eyebrow. Eunjung head down. “thats it. I’m done dealing now. You will stay at home, no work till you able to overcome that.” Jiyeon smile.

She take eunjung hand. “unnie i’m sorry if you think i am to much for doing this to you but believe me, i do this for you. I don’t want you to be sick again. It hurt me to see you laying there with those IV drip and all. Please unnie. I always listen to you, can you listen to me this time?” eunjung sigh. “arasso.” “thank you unnie.” She say hug eunjung. “i’m a bit sleepy now and i’m sure you too since it is obvious that you try hard to stay awake now. Lets take a nap for a while and we go out this evening ok.” Eunjung look at her. “but not to work. Lets take a walk at the park and visit our parents. I miss Wang since its been a while i meet him.”

Eunjung smile. “ne. Thank you and mianhae jiyeon~ah.” “mwoga?” “thank you for taking care of me and sorry for burdened you.” Jiyeon smile. “aniya, don’t worry. Come on unnie, i’m so sleepy.” Eunjung lay beside jiyeon while wrap her arm around jiyeon waist. “aigoo you look so cool outside but such a little kid inside.” Jiyeon say hug eunjung tight. “sleep well unnie.” Both of them drift to dreamland not long after that.

After the conversation with his father few days before, taecyeon make a decision to comeback to korea. Since he already doing some mistake, he don’t want to take risk and do another mistake. He need his job, he need his position and he need his father power. He know whatever happen to him, his father will do anything to help him since he is his only son. Meanwhile without he know, jiyeon and hyojoon already hired a somebody to monitor him even when he is still abroad.

He enter the company after his arrival directly to meet his father.

Knock..knock..knock..

“yes, come in.” “sir.” His father look up. “oh mr. Ok taecyeon. Finally you come to work ha?” he say sarcasticly. “i’m sorry sir. I need some inspiration for my design.” “ah, and you atill giving me trash even you already been away for some inspiration. How adorable you are.” Taecyeon sigh. “ani appa.” His word cut by his father. “who is your father? We are at the company, i am not your father here. I am the CEO of the company that you work right now.” His head down. “i’m sorry sir if my work does not satisfied you.” He nod. “good that you know that.so what can you offer me now? Before i give you this letter.” He say hold up a letter in his hand.

“i promise i will improve and bring the profit to the company and complete my design with the best design i can for the next launch.” His father look at him. “i give you 2 month from now. And if you fail again this time, be prepare to leave the company and home. Get out.” His father say while looking at him. He bow to him before leave the room. “i want to meet you for a while.” He say to his secretary. “yes sir.” “can you bring me all the design for the past 5 years now.” She nod and leave the room.

But then his phone ring. “hello.” “mr. Ok taecyeon?” “yes, its me. Who is this?” “i am jong jung ho from jong & co.” “oh yes mr. Jong what can i help you?” he ask. “oh i call you regarding to a lawsuit against you from HEJPJY collection.” Taecyeon sit straight. “lawsuit? What is the reason?” “about producing the clothes with the design from miss eunjung without credit.” His jjaw drop. “excuse me. Are you saying that i steal their design now?”

“yes, it is from what i have been inform.” “oh my gosh, where did you hear that from? Aisy chinjja.” His secretary enter the room with a few files in her hand. She look at him. Taecyeon signal her to put all the file on the table and leave the room. “can i meet you? Probably we need to discuss about this. And i would like to appreciate if you can bring me the design of all the clothes produce by ok company for the past 3 years.” He sigh. “ok, text me the address.”

Taecyeon arrive at the appoint place where jiyeon and her lawyer already waiting. “oh mr. Taecyeon.” “mr. Jong?” he ask looking at him. “yes, nice to meet you.” They shake hand. “have a seat.” Jiyeon didn’t even bother to stand up or greet him. “so mr. Taecyeon, miss jiyeon inform me that you are producing clothes by using miss eunjung design without any credit to her.” Taecyeon look at jiyeon. “what are you talking about? It is all with eunjung permission. She is the one that giving me the design.” Jiyeon chuckle. “after trick her with how busy you are, how you need to run here and there because you have so many work to do when the real deal is you go with all those .” She say looking at him with smile drawn at her face.

“i didn’t force her for your information.” “yeah, yeah.” Jiyeon say while focusing on her phone back. “well mr. Taecyeon if that so, may i see the design to make sure it is really miss eunjung design? Miss jiyeon can you confirm it?” jiyeon nod. “hell, there is not even her sign or any stamp on it that you can claim it is her design. All of this is ridiculous.” “are you sure? We have our own way to mark our design mr. Taecyeon. The way that only us know.” Jiyeon lean forward. “try it then. You might be wrong. That time, i will sue you back miss jiyeon.” Jiyeon raise her eyebrow.

Mr. Jong take the design and review it one by one. “can you testified it miss jiyeon?” jiyeon take the file and flip it page by page. “i think there is a few more design that is not in here. Right mr. Taecyeon?” his eyes widen. “ne?” “i know exactly how much design she give you and how she mark her design after she done with it. So am i right there is some more than this?” taecyeon head down. He take another file and give it to jiyeon. “thank you. Here it is, all the design is all in here.”

“how you know it is hers? There is some of it mine you know.” He start to feel irritated. “well for you information mr. Taecyeon in every detail we have in our design is always stand as our sign if you didn’t realise.” “excuse me?” “every detail in our design we consider as the mark for our design. If you look closely, in every design of eunjung unnie make has her name on it. Take a look.” She give the file to him. Taecyeon jaw drop. Jiyeon smile sweetly as she mock him. “thank you miss jiyeon for your verification. I will review this again and contact you again for further detail.” Jiyeon nod. “for you mr. Taecyeon, i will contact you later to discuss about how you want to solve this if its true.” He take his thing and leave the place.

Taecyeon look at jiyeon. “what do you want from me actually?” “nothing. I just want our property back. I mean HEJPJY collection property which is our design from miss eunjung that you use to make profit without even giving her credit.” Taecyeon clentch his fist. “wae? You want to hit me? Try it then.” “park jiyeon~ssi don’t test my patience ok.” “i am not. I am just saying the truth. I know you want to take revenge on me so much right.” She smile. “park jiyeon~SSI.” Taecyeon yell. All the customer inside the restaurant looking at them. “keep your voice down mr. Taecyeon. You should calm down, i am just at the starting point.”

He sit while stare at her. “annyeonghaseyo mr. Ok. Annyeong baby ji.” A man voice greet them from behind. “annyeong oppa.” Jiyeon stand up and hug hyojoon. Taecyeon eyes widen. “don’t be too surprise mr. Taecyeon. I am not here to beat you up.” he sit in front of taecyeon. “well, are you that surprise to see him still alive and well?” jiyeon say while tapping her phone on the table. “you must be so surprise by the way you looking at me.” Hyojoon say and smile. “what you 2 up actually? You want to trap me with something or what?”

“nice thinking mr. Ok. I wonder if what happen to me few month ago related to you. Can you answer me with that question?” hyojoon ask him. “ne?” “don’t act dumb you fool. You think we don’t know?” jiyeon stand up to hit him when hyojoon hold her hand. “calm down baby.” He interwind his hand with her. “well i think you try to play dumb here. So i bring this together with me for you.” He smile put an envelope in front of him.